PDA

View Full Version : You might be a crossdresser if...

JayeLefaye
09-06-2014, 08:52 AM
To borrow from Jeff Foxworthy:

If the very thought of tighty-whities make you cringe.

If you enter a mall via a department store and instinctively walk down the women's clothing side instead of the men's.

If, while looking through the Victoria's Secret catalog, and you think " I want that", you're referring to the lingerie and not the model.

If....

Jaye

Allison Chaynes
09-06-2014, 10:20 AM
Your wife is sorting laundry and asks if that skirt is yours or hers?

Tiffany Jane
09-06-2014, 11:06 AM
This thread could go on forever.

You notice a coworkers shoes and ask her where she got them.

CarlaWestin
09-06-2014, 11:10 AM
.....you only enter the mall through the door next to Sears bra department.

.....everytime the mail comes your wife says, "So, what's in this package?"

paulaprimo
09-06-2014, 11:33 AM
when a sexy, hot, gorgeous woman walks by and you check out her clothes...

before entering a public restroom you have to pause for a moment...

you hear someone behind you call out "miss", and you instintively turn around... :)

RenneB
09-06-2014, 11:37 AM
I second those thoughts.... You know you're a CDr if....

When approaching the rest room you have to look down to check to see what you're wearing and which one to go in...

A pretty GG walks by and you're not checking out her figure, you're checking out her outfit.....

You find yourself flipping between the football game and the HSN channel....

and the list goes on.....

Renne.....

CynthiaD
09-06-2014, 11:57 AM
When all the women's clothing catalogs that come in the mail are addressed to you.

When you catch a glimpse of your reflection, and it looks odd because you're not wearing breast forms.

You own more pairs of pantyhose than your wife.

You have trouble unbuttoning your male dress shirt because the buttons are on the wrong side.

You sit down in a restaurant and look for something to drape over your lap, and then suddenly realize that it's OK because you're wearing pants.

You start to panic because you've lost your purse, and then realize it's OK because you're in male mode.

SamanthaSometimes
09-06-2014, 01:21 PM
This is a fun thread.
...when you pause in contemplation before selecting one of the male or female radio buttons when taking a survey (why don't they ever have a 'both' or 'somewhere in-between" selection?)
...when you have a hard time shopping for male shoes because nothing looks good
...when you go to Payless Shoe Store and the SA knows you by your first name

Tracy Hazel Lee
09-06-2014, 01:40 PM
You are more excited by a nicely dressed woman versus a naked one.

You view attractive women with envy, rather than lust.

You get REALLY pissed off when you break a nail... but you always keep a nail file handy in case of accidental snags or breakages.

You grow tired of all the mascara commercials that claim 'longer!, thicker, DARKER!!' Knowing, for the most part, they're really all the same and they're just trying to sell more product.

You like to use a variety of womens products; shower gel, shampoo, deodorant, etc.

You own more womens clothing then mens.

You give yourself props when you notice a women wearing an article of clothing that you own.

You find yourself sitting down to pee, more often than standing up.

Babbs
09-06-2014, 01:53 PM
...you watch "Say yes to the Dress" with your wife and you don't complain about it, but criticize the dress instead!

Blynda52
09-06-2014, 01:57 PM
You need a new pair of pants for work and you buy a skirt

terri7
09-06-2014, 02:21 PM
if you have the same style bra
in a few different colours...

Dana does shopping
09-06-2014, 02:24 PM
You gaze at this gorgeous specimen & simultaneously think, is that a corset or built into the dress, could I ever look that good?. those booties are worth killing ... something for ... wonder what brand of tights those are, Boy I'd love to ***k her, wondering what combination of forms/shapewear will make me believable in that, wonder where she had her make-up done & what product was used, oh my god that hair!, & look at the nails & lips ....

Danielle_cder
09-06-2014, 02:37 PM
You have a room in your house devoted to ur girl;)

Anna H
09-06-2014, 02:41 PM
You look forward to getting spammed by Macys and VS

lol!

Katey888
09-06-2014, 02:50 PM
You're reading this thread but only as a guest lurker....(3 as I type - more later, for sure...) :D

Go on... register now... get into some heels pronto! :)

Katey x

mechamoose
09-06-2014, 03:18 PM
If you look at a pretty girl with a nice rack and round butt and feel jealous instead of 'interested'.

"Damn, I wish I could wear that!"

- MM

Marcia Blue
09-06-2014, 03:43 PM
............you have more makeup than your wife.
............your wife asks to borrow a pair of thigh highs.
............you teach your wife how to use Kiss nails.

paulaprimo
09-06-2014, 03:44 PM
when you read a sign "ladies night special thursday",
then ask the bartender, what the specials are?? :)

Leslie Langford
09-06-2014, 03:59 PM
- You watch reruns of "Say Yes To The Dress" and find yourself not only saying "WTF???" repeatedly under your breath when seeing some of the fashion crimes that Stacy and Clinton are trying to correct, but also second-guessing them at times on their recommendations...

- You get really p*ssed off when Father's Day comes around each year, and the department stores start showcasing men's fashions in their weekly flyers while devoting only a small section to women's wear.

- You absolutely hate it when a cosmetics manufacturer discontinues your favorite concealer or shade of lipstick or nail polish.

- You regularly visit and contribute to the facebook pages of retailers of women's clothing and provide your own commentaries, along with the GG's.

- You break out in a wide grin when you get numerous "Likes" from GG's to responses and advice that you have posted regarding bra-fitting questions and the care and washing of same...

- You need to rent an outside storage unit where you keep the overflow of women's clothes that has started to exceed the capacity of your closets at home.

JessicaJHall
09-06-2014, 04:16 PM
If you.. freeze the DVR on the news lady's faces to get a good look at their eyeshadow and blush. Plus, revel in the trend (even on the local news) away from the "casual" attire you see on the street.. weather girl in a dress baby!
*where'd she get that??*

JayeLefaye
09-06-2014, 04:45 PM
You hope your older sister never finds out what her her things were used for when she was out of the house.

Jaye

LelaK
09-06-2014, 09:09 PM
You sometimes want to look like the opposite sex.

Gigi9
09-06-2014, 09:20 PM
Your SO nicks your favorite necklace AND perfume

krissy
09-06-2014, 09:44 PM
i love to dress up as much as i can
the make oh yes the liner is soo good.and a slinky small dress

JenX
09-06-2014, 10:20 PM
If you have this album.231794

Tammy Lynn Tx
09-07-2014, 12:16 AM
You keep catching yourself asking women where they got a nice looking blouse, because your wife's birthday is coming up and you think it would look great on her. ( i'm still happily ensconsed in my closet)

You have more colors of nail polish than your SO does.

You have to steal your earrings back from your SO

njcddresser
09-07-2014, 01:35 AM
You can't look in a mirror without checking your eyebrows to see if they need some emergency plucking.

Your more excited when the VS or Soma catalogs come in the mail than your wife is

Checking g out a girl means giving her make up the once over.

You wonder if your butt looks fat in your latest new pair of jeans.

One more...

You spend more time on cross dressers.com than all other websites combined

Fi Evo
09-07-2014, 01:53 AM
When you wonder "what was she thinking when she bought those shoes?"

freeindress
09-07-2014, 04:23 AM
When you reopen your computer and browse to eBay, you click in a hurry on randomly chosen male-interesting items to overwrite and hide the dresses and lingerie showing in the left column of previously watched items.

Michelle (Oz)
09-07-2014, 05:33 AM
You are married and have far more girlfriends than mates/buddies

You have to check how you're dressed to think about how to walk

Amanda L.
09-07-2014, 05:47 AM
Your bolting up your custom made exhaust system to one of your rebuild projects and you break a nail that you have been taking time to nurture for a few weeks. Now you have an uneven array of nails and you quickly run inside and grab an emery board to even up the jagged remains.
I hate it when this happens!

Judy
09-07-2014, 06:05 AM
...if your panties are prettier than your wife's!

...if you have more bras than your wife has!

...if you stare at women with nice figures and say to yourself "I wish I looked like her!".

Samantha_Smile
09-07-2014, 06:35 AM
An attractive woman walks by and your Mrs says "You want that dress, don't you?" - And she is correct.

You're aware that orange lip stick doesn't just get used on lips

Your Mrs confuses your undies with hers.

Cheryl T
09-07-2014, 07:20 AM
Your new house plans have 3 Walk-In Closets.
His, Hers and Hers....

Lillyasia
09-07-2014, 11:14 AM
You see a woman in a pretty dress, or outfit, and know the brand and store where she got it...

Also if you sort and delicately wash your womens clothes but toss all your guy clothes together in to the washer in one load...

JohnH
09-07-2014, 01:55 PM
All of the following are true for me.

you hear someone behind you call out "miss", and you instintively turn around... :)

............you have more makeup than your wife.

- You absolutely hate it when a cosmetics manufacturer discontinues your favorite concealer or shade of lipstick or nail polish.

You own more pairs of pantyhose than your wife.

if you have the same style bra
in a few different colours...

You have more colors of nail polish than your SO does.

My wife does not own any nail polish. When she wants to use nail polish she bums nail polish off of me.

Let me add a few more ...
You have FAR more dresses and skirts than the wife.

When you do the laundry ALL of the dresses and and skirts are yours.

With the casual clothes around the house your wife prefers shirt and pants, and you prefer dresses.

When your hair is far longer than your wife's.

When you wear mascara and your wife does not.

When the wife forgets to put lipstick on, and she bums the lipstick off of you because she does not carry any in her purse.

You are far more concerned about your figure than your wife is with hers.

Johanna Anna

StarrOfDelite
09-07-2014, 04:12 PM
You tell a convenience store clerk that you like the shade of her nail polish, and say "Oh, damn!" as you walk away with your purchases because you forgot to ask her the brand and the name of the color.

BLUE ORCHID
09-07-2014, 05:54 PM
Hi Jaye, If you have four times as many ladies clothes, shoes and lingerie than your wife does :daydreaming:

Guilty as charged your Honor !

Rainie Ford
09-08-2014, 02:38 AM
When you check your makeup before you go work on your big 4x4 and make sure you have your work gloves so you dont mess up your nails

Amanda L.
09-08-2014, 03:11 AM
Hey Rainie
I might take that advise on board. Also i dont like getting icky grease and dirt underneath the nais.
Some nice opera gloves or maybe lace. Nah not practice. I will just use work gloves like you suggest.
Cheers
Amanda

Renee Elise
09-08-2014, 06:54 AM
What an awesome thread! The responses so far have been so good that an extra bit of thought was required to come up with a few of my own:
-The number of women's shoes you own has eclipsed (and then some) your guy shoes
-When looking at a Victoria's Secret catalog the usual thoughts are followed by: 1) Ooh lovely eye makeup...I must try it myself. 2) I hope they have my size in stock 3) Why must these bras be so damn expensive?!
-You react to a run in your pantyhose/stockings similarly to when an opposing team scores

Sharon B.
09-08-2014, 07:44 AM
When the room I use for transforming myself into a woman is neater then any male room in the house is.

Ressie
09-08-2014, 08:55 AM
You might be a crossdresser if you….

Shave your face every day and feel it isn't often enough.
trim your eyebrows weekly
have lipstick prints on your coffee cup
have bra imprints on your back
find yourself sucking your stomach in, wishing it was smaller!

JayeLefaye
09-08-2014, 09:10 AM
When, after your grandson comes for a visit, you almost fall into the toilet because the little bugger left the seat up.

Jaye

6inchheels
09-08-2014, 09:23 AM
What else is orange lipstick used for?

Jenny Elwood
09-08-2014, 09:56 AM
Beard cover. The orange neutralizes the blue. To think 3 months ago I never would have guessed this either! I must be a crossdresser. :eek:

Now for the complete lowdown:

After shaving use fragrance free moisturiser abundantly. Top it with a silicon based primer to prevent your skin absorbing the lipstick and foundation. Rather use orange blusher if you can, it's more skin friendly.

Wow! I almost sound like an expert now!

Just to keep the balance: Smarting after their heart-breaking defeat to the Wallabies the Springboks are going to tear the All Blacks limb from limb on Saturday.

Stephanie47
09-08-2014, 09:59 AM
When you get up in the morning and immediately login to this site.

Lexi Moralas
09-08-2014, 10:49 AM
When you can't take off your shirt at the gym because you still have the imprint of a corset on your torso
You have had numerous blisters all over your feet that have been rubbed raw and are so painful you can hardly walk. But think it was so worth it cuz you simple love those heels
Your doing cardio while your friends are trading sets on the bench press

You could plan a CIA mission based on your skills at sneaking a new pair of heels into your house and finding a hiding place for them
If you walk better in heels than 90% of the GG s you know and just don't under stand why they can't get it down

If you practice walking like a girl when you are alone in an isle at the Home Depot
You always cut from the front of the grocery store to the back via the make up isle
You own an eyelash curly
If you don't understand why all woman don't wear Thongs , cuz they feel amazing

Tiffany Jane
09-08-2014, 11:59 AM
You spend the time to explain to your SO why you do it and now question why you do it yourself, but still do.

MonikaTirola
09-08-2014, 02:14 PM
... you geek out about make up like other guys do about cars.

DonnaT
09-08-2014, 02:21 PM
. . . . you wear spiked heels to aerate the lawn while mowing.

Butterfly Bill
09-08-2014, 03:24 PM
Your home has a floor length mirror in it.

Wildaboutheels
09-08-2014, 03:38 PM
You are obsessed over what others MIGHT be thinking of you.

You are quite sure that all those OTHER people out in the RW think like you do. That they are all looking to "bust" any/all other Humans because of the way they are dressed/choose to present themselves.

You post pics anywhere at this site sporting exposed arms or legs with truckers tan/tanned from the knees and below. WON'T fly in Florida. Dead giveaway. Apparently common or normal everywhere else.

But I've only lived in Florida for 55 years so what do I know...

evadan
09-08-2014, 06:26 PM
You check out GG's eyebrows and wish yours was as nice..

Dianne S
09-08-2014, 06:32 PM
You look at a woman wearing a sexy halloween costume and your first thought is: "That cheap material must be really scratchy."

You check out women's clothes in store windows as much as you check out actual women.

You were born after 1920 and complain about women wearing pants all the time.

Ressie
09-08-2014, 06:37 PM
You check out GG's eyebrows and wish yours was as nice..

I've been doing that lately! I might be a ………...

mechamoose
09-08-2014, 06:45 PM
A woman at work has a 'fingernail crisis' and you come to the rescue.

- MM

lexivanderpump
09-08-2014, 08:58 PM
you tell an attractive woman, "I love, love, love your manicure. I am sooooo jealous!"
(true story).

Love,
Lexi V.

RachelB.
09-08-2014, 10:09 PM
You receive a "bra club" reward certificate because you buy so many bras!!

kymmieLorain
09-09-2014, 12:25 AM
...if your panties are prettier than your wife's!

...if you have more bras than your wife has!

...if you stare at women with nice figures and say to yourself "I wish I looked like her!".

yep,yep,and yep.

Kymmie

Eringirl
09-09-2014, 08:19 AM
When you can't figure out why you can't do up the zipper on your jacket, then you finally realize your are in drap and it is a men's jacket and the zipper is on the "wrong side". (This just happened to me this morning when I went to take the dog for a run !!) :rofl:

NicoleScott
09-09-2014, 10:23 AM
Having your car repainted, the paint guy asks what color you want, and you say "Cherries in the Snow".

Anna H
09-09-2014, 10:32 AM
"Cherries in the Snow".

Revlon Girl! ♥♥♥♥!

:rose:

Sarasometimes
09-09-2014, 10:59 AM
You have a nail salon, beauty salon and makeup artist phone numbers stored on your phone.
You have a standing mani/pedi appointment with color of course.
Walking through the men's department feels weird.
You truly understand why women endure the pain of waxing, for that incredible smooth feeling!
You are shopping for men's pants and tell the SA you usually wear a size 10.
The SA's in Dress Barn know you by name.
You go for a men's haircut and when she is done you check to be sure she trimmed your eyebrow enough.
Your background on your phone is flowers.
You throw on a pair of heels so dusting the tops of furniture is easier...

Diane Smith
09-09-2014, 10:54 PM
OMG, Sarasometimes, you've been spying on me! Every one of those statements is literally true (except I don't get men's haircuts anymore).

- Diane

JayeLefaye
09-10-2014, 02:15 PM
If you find yourself suddenly in the shower with the bathroom door locked and a pile of clothes on the floor because a roommate came home early.

Jaye

LesliePinky
09-11-2014, 02:19 PM
If your legs are
Shave.....and your mustache and beard too but sometimes
Maybe your just a well shaven cyclist lol

JohnH
09-11-2014, 02:24 PM
OMG, Sarasometimes, you've been spying on me! Every one of those statements is literally true (except I don't get men's haircuts anymore).

- Diane

I don't get men's haircuts anymore. My wife is the one who does.

Johanna Anna

GingerSeti
09-11-2014, 02:29 PM
I laughed all the way through! As mentioned downthread, I also have more heels than the SO. She hates them - I love them!

JayeLefaye
09-12-2014, 08:11 AM
You have a his AND a hers Facebook page.

Jaye

JessicaJHall
09-12-2014, 03:45 PM
.. you read all the posts in this thread, nodding your head and chuckling because they're all so you.

Lauri K
09-12-2014, 04:11 PM
If you have more pantyhose and thongs than your wife will ever have in a lifetime.............(I wear mine daily, while hers sits in the drawers)

Julie S hit the nail on the head though for me, what else can I say

paulaprimo
09-12-2014, 04:20 PM
if you write on-line comments and reviews for womans products... :)

charlenesomeone
09-12-2014, 04:55 PM
OMG, I resemble all those remarks!
More Ladies shoes than wife or male.
More time on this site than...
Hugs

JayeLefaye
09-12-2014, 06:41 PM
You wear a cami while underdressing and leave an extra button on your shirt undone so that just a touch of it is visible.

Jaye

wilt575
09-12-2014, 07:21 PM
When a catalog comes in the mail first thing you turn to is womens and ladies section. Also you consider using super glue to glue on your forms.

JayeLefaye
09-13-2014, 03:09 PM
You go to your manly job all drabbed out, but the minute you get home, off go the khakis/jeans/Carharts, and on goes something comfortable, and we're not talking flannel...Not that there's anything wrong with three year old well washed & worn comfy flannel...

And I'll add...

If you've ever turned down overtime hours because the pay doesn't justify the time away from comfy.

And I'll add, again, instead of multi-posting...

If you've ever been in one room, while an SO was in another room waiting for "her" to make an appearance for the first time.

Jaye

SusanaO
09-14-2014, 02:33 AM
You might be a crossdresser if:

1. Regardless of you checking out a woman or not, you judge her style and what you like or don't like.
2. You keep your body hairless.
3. Girls envy your nails, even when you're not wearing nail polish.
4. You give GG's fashion tips.
5. You pick out clothes for other GG's.
6. You keep your hair long and beautiful, and GG's envy yu.
7. While dressed at parties (when others don't you you're a CD), people are amazed at how well you walk in heels.
8. You do squats
9. You're far more likely to notice when a woman has gotten back from the beauty salon.
10. People think you're gay because you dress well in guy mode
11. Women want to naturally hang out with you in guy mode without knowing you're a CD
12. While at the mall, you look at women's clothes and shoes on display and wonder how they would look on you.
13. You pay more attention to detail than most men.
14. Your GG friends know they can borrow many things from you (and often not give them back).
15. Your narrow-minded male friends for some reason get the gut feeling they don't want to hang out anymore.

JayeLefaye
09-14-2014, 09:45 AM
If...

You've ever pulled a muscle while straining to shave that one pesky spot on your back.

It takes you several minutes of scrounging through your dresser to find some drab underwear because you have a doctor's appointment where you know you're gonna end up having to "turn your head and cough".

You have a reality check moment when you realize that the hot chicks here whose profile pictures give you moments of temporary lust are actually dudes!!!! Well done ladies!!

Jaye

CarlaWestin
09-14-2014, 10:01 AM
If...
It takes you several minutes of scrounging through your dresser to find some drab underwear because you have a doctor's appointment where you know you're gonna end up having to "turn your head and cough".
Jaye

Or when your urologist lets out a snarky giggle as you pull your pink lacy panties down right before he sticks his finger up your..............

If...
You have a reality check moment when you realize that the hot chicks here whose profile pictures give you moments of temporary lust are actually dudes!!!! Well done ladies!!
Jaye

Hell yeah!

Diane Douglas
09-14-2014, 10:22 AM
If you walk into the men's room and have to remember if your underwear has a fly.

If you have been disappointed on birthdays because there aren't any girly gifts for you.

JayeLefaye
09-14-2014, 01:12 PM
When you sit down to pee, your gentle descent ends in more of a thud, because you forgot to adjust for the 4" heels you're wearing.

Jaye

Kim_Bitzflick
09-14-2014, 07:58 PM
You might be a CD when:

.........You're watching a football game and you comment on the dress the female commentator is wearing.

.........You're watching a football game and you notice it looks like one of the players shirt looks like a peplum top.

........ you know what a peplum top is.

All of these just happened while I was watching football today with Connie.

When you sit down to pee, your gentle descent ends in more of a thud, because you forgot to adjust for the 4" heels you're wearing.

Jaye

I LOVE this one. TOO funny.

stephNE
09-14-2014, 08:03 PM
.... you know how to work the timer on your camera.

Connie.Marie
09-14-2014, 10:44 PM
Kim,
Thanks for posting this.
And thank you for inviting me to watch football today. T'Was FUN !

Hugs, Connie Marie

JayeLefaye
09-15-2014, 09:04 PM
You have to change into a pair of pants to go to the mailbox.

You've sat in front of a mirror and practiced "not flashing".

You have a household to run and the SO trusts you to do all the food shopping, toilet paper buying, essential feminine products(for her, not for you) because you both work full time but she knows you know where the bargains are and trusts your judgement to know what's needed to keep the household functioning.

During the course of your daily household shopping, you can compliment every 20-something y/o female clerk on their choice of earrings, change of hair color, etc, without feeling like a dirty old man.

You hope the MODS forgive you for consecutive posts because, well dammit, it's been at least 24 hours since your last post and these are the things that just flit through your brain in the course of daily occurrences...Mea Culpa:-)

Jaye

Naomi Rayne
09-16-2014, 11:55 PM
Heres my take.

You know your a crossdresser when.....

All the ads on webpages you visit are of womens products

You paint your SOs toenails and or fingernails

you nervously check the hem of your pants as much as 50 times a day to make sure nobody can see the pantyhose you have on.

You have an email for male and female persona

You can have a conversation with females about things "guys shouldnt know about"

Beverley Sims
09-17-2014, 02:33 PM
Your top drawer is full of cosmetics and jewellery and the second one down full of lingerie. :)

shimmeryphantasy
09-17-2014, 04:11 PM
If you do the laundry and actually "do" the laundry

JayeLefaye
09-17-2014, 05:17 PM
You know that shimmeryphantasy has been naughty, because, well, umm ....been there done that.

Jaye

NANNETTE
09-17-2014, 06:29 PM
You get envious when you overhear twenty something girls tell their friends what pantyhose their going to wear when they go out to a nightclub at the weekend.

phylis anne
09-17-2014, 07:02 PM
you are in a store and even in drab someone says may i help you miss?

JayeLefaye
09-19-2014, 05:28 PM
Even in drab mode, you're prettier than most of the women in Walmart.

Friends have forwarded you various "Things you see at Walmart" photo websites, and you think "ewe, ewe, ewe".

You have ethical battles with yourself while shopping for clothes at Walmart, because, well, who DOESN'T have some kind of ethical questions about Walmart!!, but dammit, the prices are great.

You think Walmart is a crossdresser's paradise because you found their padded bra display, and because you can go there any time, day or night, in any form, drab or dressed, and nobody even blinks, because by golly, ANYTHING GOES.

You think there ought to be a CD.com thread about Walmart, but ain't no way you're gonna start it because...well...You're afraid a PC rant-war would take over.

You've ever watched an old Monty Python sketch and thought "Lazy B******ds never even bothered to shave their legs."

You wish you could consecutively post...but have learned how to use the "edit" function....:-)

Jaye

LilahH81
09-22-2014, 07:48 AM
You can't make a Target run without scouring the clearance rack in the women's department
You look for opportunities to sneak a few flips through the Mary Kay catalog in the breakroom in the office
You have to restrain yourself at work from joining the conversations of the ladies about bra problems
You have more Lane Bryant Real Women Dollars than most "real women"
Your FAB friends who know about you call you asking to borrow things

Tina B.
09-22-2014, 08:35 AM
You may be a crossdresser if while shopping at Kmart, the store sends a security guard to keep an eye on the man that has been hanging out in the women's section to long. ( I just smiled at her, and kept shopping, after she figured out I had stuff in the shopping cart, she wandered off.)
Sorry I got into this thread late, I've seen so many that I see myself in.

JayeLefaye
09-22-2014, 02:47 PM
You may be a crossdresser if while shopping at Kmart....
Sorry I got into this thread late, I've seen so many that I see myself in.

Better late than never Tina:-)...Yeah, doncha sometimes feel sorry for the barely minimum wage security officers?

And since I recently ripped on the Monty Python Gang, I will give a double thumbs up to our Canadian "Kids in the Hall", who took their CDing very seriously. Bless you boys!!!

Jaye

cassandra54
09-22-2014, 08:40 PM
You're Bruce Jenner and you get your Adam's Apple shaved. Then Kris Jenner says in an interview that you like wearing Spanx. And then you file for divorce. Shocker.

JayeLefaye
09-23-2014, 04:08 AM
You wish your boobies were as big as your biceps.

Jaye

jennifer_w
10-18-2014, 08:51 AM
Now this is a fun thread.

Ivie
10-18-2014, 09:24 PM
You can do anything with tape, and have to plan waxing in advance of social engagements...

Janine cd
10-18-2014, 10:06 PM
When you spend most of your time online peering through woman's clothes sites and looking for the best bargains. Then, when you do decide to buy, you have to figure out a place to put them.

Tonya Rose
10-19-2014, 08:35 AM
you have way more fashon since than your wife does.

satinnsilk
10-19-2014, 08:55 AM
you spend more on women's clothing, hose and heels than you do on groceries or male clothes!

Tracy Hazel Lee
10-19-2014, 12:32 PM
.... you know how to work the timer on your camera.Awesome... I love this one!

Teresa Monsivais
10-19-2014, 01:22 PM
When you know the tyoes of heels shoes come in such as D'Orsay,Kitten heels, Cone heels, Spool heels, Wedge Sandals, Wedge Heels, Slingbacks, Ankle Strap heels, Platform heels, High Heel Sandals, Peep toe heels, Cork high Heels, mules, high heeled boots ankle booties, mary jane, heeless ankle strap shoe, almond shape heels, chunky heels, T-strap heels and of course my favorites the Stiletto Heel and Classic Pump (just to name a few)

JayeLefaye
10-19-2014, 01:41 PM
Quote Originally Posted by stephNE View Post
Awesome... I love this one!
Tracy Hazel Lee

I agree Tracy, although it took me a minute to catch on.

If...Even though you're bald or grey, you still have a choice of blonde, brunette or red-head.

Jaye

DebbieL
10-19-2014, 02:28 PM
You eat salad as a meal more than three times a week
You love to go dancing - because it's such good exercise.
When you see a girl in an outfit you live - you wonder how much more you'd have to lose to look that good.
You see a girl in a pretty outfit and you want to know here she bought it.
You look at her shoes and wonder if they would be comfortable.
You ask about any or all of the above.

Your sister wants you to comb out her hair instead of her mother, because you do it better.
Your sister wants you to go shopping with her because she always gets compliments on the things you pick out.
Your MOTHER wants you to go shopping because she always gets compliments on your choices.

You have no trouble going to a women's clothing store - and taking in a few outfits to try on.
You go to Victoria Secret and ask the girl to measure you.
You watch project runway because you want fashion inspiration.
You watch America's top model and think one of the girls is a nasty bitch.

You compliment a woman on her eye make-up.
You complement a woman on her nail pattern, and ask if they are gels or acrylics.
You are looking forward to your trip to the spa for a mani and a pedi.
Your bathroom counter has a moisturizer for your wife, and a different one for you.
You have been looking at hair implants - to give a flatter hairline.
You wander if the Tria or the NoNo will permanently remove your facial hair.
You look forward to your next waxing.
Even your boy shoes have 2 inch heels.

Oh wait - that's the "You might be a transsexual if..."
Sorry about that.

phylis anne
10-19-2014, 05:31 PM
you might be a c/d if----- while wearing a shirt that shrank you newly sprouted "girls" are noticeable to those aroung you and you go YEAH BABY! or you walk into the local maidenform store and the s/a recognizes you and calls you phylis ! how are you today dear? and this is while in drab no less .

JayeLefaye
10-27-2014, 06:36 PM
...You love your home life, but look forward to traveling out of town on business.

...You pack 2 different bags while traveling out of town on business.

...You hope the hotel mirrors have "gentle/forgiving" lighting.

...You have studied the TSA before traveling.

Jaye

Meg East
10-28-2014, 10:16 AM
When the all the pop up ads on your Facebook page are for dresses, bras and heels.

Savannah_Skye
10-28-2014, 11:52 AM
when the associates at JCP say "welcome back" at the women's clearance rack

when the people at goodwill realize your wife's birthday is not coming up again this year

when you know you have the same amount of formal gowns as suits....but can't find the suits

when you find a pair of heels under a car seat

when your pantyhose are drying and your wife doesn't wear pantyhose

when your friend asks if you thought that woman was hot and you only remember the outfit

-based on real life adventures

Cara Lacey
10-28-2014, 02:26 PM
every morning you shave in the shower, and you spread the extra shaving cream crossed your chest, so you can shave there too.

Gina Glowe
10-28-2014, 03:35 PM
You might be a c/d if you have spent more money on clothes that you no longer own as you make in a yeeeeeaaaaarrrrr!

MelanieAnne
10-28-2014, 09:35 PM
You might be a CDer if you have a permanent crease across your forehead, from your too tight wig.

cassandra54
10-29-2014, 01:38 PM
If you own more than 50 bras. Just saying.

Cheryl Ann Owens
10-29-2014, 01:46 PM
Maybe it's been said------------

When your wardrobe is 90% women's clothes and 10% is men's when you absolutely need them.

Cheryl

Jammee
10-29-2014, 06:26 PM
if you have more panties than your wife

JayeLefaye
11-01-2014, 07:12 PM
If you're kicking yourself today, November 1st, because you didn't take full advantage of yesterday...
If you're high-fiving yourself today, November 1st, because you really rocked it yesterday...

Jaye

Jacqueline1965
11-01-2014, 08:53 PM
Damn I am guilty of almost every one of these behaviors! I guess that means.....

VAWyman
11-02-2014, 08:50 AM
You might be a crossdresser if you….
find yourself sucking your stomach in, wishing it was smaller!

Shoot, I do that in guy mode!!!

I got tired of the timer and bought a remote shutter release

Allisa
11-02-2014, 02:53 PM
You wrap your over sized towel around your chest when you get out of your bubble bath and use a towel as a turban for your long hair.

Adriana Moretti
11-02-2014, 02:55 PM
you know this thread was covered a while back................

Wendrme
11-03-2014, 08:08 AM
You have Manicure and Pedicure appointments on your I-Pad calendar.

You automatically check out what nail color they are wearing whenever you see a GG coming towards you. And are disappointed if they are not wearing any.

You find a new lipstick and, OMG, how you would love to wear it all the time, even in guy mode.

You walk thru the makeup dept. at Macy's even if it's not on the way to where you want to go.

You automatically wrap the towel around your chest after a shower.

You have a male shoulder bag and keep a lipstick and compact in it at all times.

Ceera
11-05-2014, 04:16 PM
* You see a pretty girl in a movie or on TV, and what you do is gaze at her eyes and note the details of her eye makeup...

* You're in a nightclub, and more than one GG complements you on your high heeled shoes, and wants to know where you got them...

* You're in a nightclub, and more than one GG asks how you can possibly look so comfortable walking and even dancing in 4 inch high heels...

* You're in a nightclub, and more than one GG complements you on your clothes and jewelry... And you realize you're actually dressed better than most of the GG's in the club...

All from life...

Heather_Shirly
11-05-2014, 08:48 PM
You look forward to getting spammed by Macys and VS

lol!

You are too funny Kate!

We all know we love seeing those spam emails come in!

MonctonGirl
12-08-2014, 01:15 AM
Gosh, these are all SO true...

Great thread, OP!

I think I might be a cross-dresser.

kimgirl
12-08-2014, 08:43 AM
Great thread. How to think of something that hasn't been said already.

You don't argue when your wife wants to do the bedroom in pink, and even choose the colours together

Your legs are consistently smoother than your wife's

You share foundation / lippy / mascara with your wife (I think that's a dead giveaway about one's cd tendencies)

You never go upstairs at TK Maxx (men's dept)

JayeLefaye
12-08-2014, 09:05 AM
Winter means extra shaving cream and experiments with different colors of toenail polish.

Jaye

Justice327
12-08-2014, 12:04 PM
You spend the time to explain to your SO why you do it and now question why you do it yourself, but still do.

Good one. Completely relate.

Michelle8
12-08-2014, 02:52 PM
When all the women's magazines are addressed to you.When you have more heels than your ex-wife ever did.
When you are having trouble finding places to hang all your dresses.When the weekend comes and you can't dress
because the kid's at home.

Danelle Tino
12-08-2014, 03:01 PM
Ur riding the employee bus with a co worker & look
down to see her wearing the exact same pair of shoes
u used to own.And tell her...

Ressie
12-08-2014, 04:06 PM
A 22 year old girl says 'pretty eyes' as she walks by, but you're totally in male mode!

JayeLefaye
12-16-2014, 09:42 PM
You wear one pair of shoes to drive in, and have another pair for when you reach your destination.

Jaye

Taylor Ray
12-16-2014, 09:53 PM
.....you are somehow typing letters and words into a keyboard, in response to a question about cross dressing.....

.....you are still reading the words in this comment, as if somehow by reading them you will more fully embrace the lifestyle you have chosen.....

.....you are presently reading this.....and wondering why it suddenly ceases to...

donnalee
12-17-2014, 07:14 AM
you know this thread was covered a while back................And don't care!
When you haven't been in your guy closet for a year, find that moths have eaten all your wool dress pants and realize replacing them makes no sense.

Aylineira
12-17-2014, 12:28 PM
...when GG's are noticing how nice your nails are.

traci_k
12-17-2014, 05:18 PM
You become a successful Avon distributor.... because you know more about make-up than most of your female clients.

Abbygirl
12-17-2014, 06:03 PM
...you receive mail addressed to your femme name!

auste
12-17-2014, 06:06 PM
when you are in the shop and you are more intrested in female clothes

donnalee
12-20-2014, 03:06 PM
...you receive mail addressed to your femme name!Done there, been that!

Lee Andrews
12-21-2014, 08:53 AM
You might be a Crossdresser if.....

... Your wife goes through your closet looking for a pair of hose because hers has a run.
... You walk into a store and head straight to the womans section to see if anything new came in.
... You are getting ready to go out for the night and the wife asks if the outfit she is wearing works and takes your sugestions seriously.
... Shopping with your wife is fun not a chore.
... When your jewelery colection is larger than your wifes and you notice shes using them more and more.
... You don't bat an eye when your SO comes home with a hundred dollars worth of make-up. It's expensive to look good.
... You are watching a movie and you see a killer pair of heels on and actress and comment that you'd love a pair.
... You and your wife paint your toenails together.

Crystal Beth
12-21-2014, 09:05 AM
You own more pairs of heels than male shoes, more bras than dress shirts, and more panties than man underware. Guilty on all 3 counts

Melani
12-21-2014, 09:21 AM
.....If your reading this thread

Karen kc
12-21-2014, 10:01 AM
this thread proves my thoughts! haha

victoria76
12-28-2014, 05:02 AM
I love this thread! :)

mechamoose
12-28-2014, 05:25 AM
All my junk mail is *SO PRETTY*

- MM

JillyJones
12-28-2014, 04:43 PM
if..... your wife finds a nice dress online and says "shall I buy this, it'll fit us both" :) ...... just like mine did today :)

JayeLefaye
12-28-2014, 09:18 PM
All my junk mail is *SO PRETTY*

- MM

As are you MM..."pretty", that is, not "junk":-)

Jaye

Julie 29
12-28-2014, 09:23 PM
Not liking having leg, body, and arm hair. You also have withdrawls when your not able to dress.

JayeLefaye
12-28-2014, 09:56 PM
If you've ever caught yourself singing:

I feel pretty. Oh so pretty...

Jaye

P.S...Blame MM for this one...

IngeInCO
12-29-2014, 07:38 PM
If you like wearing clothes that are not gender norm

Glorialovesheels
12-29-2014, 07:48 PM
When you spend most of your time online peering through woman's clothes sites and looking for the best bargains. Then, when you do decide to buy, you have to figure out a place to put them.

omg that's me all the way lol, except it dosent necessarily have to be a bargin... im more of an impulse buyer ..

I think most of you guys pretty much covered the ones im guilty of

jacques
12-31-2014, 04:00 PM
you recommend clothes shops to your daughter (or just stop your self saying out loud!)

adrianacd92
01-01-2015, 03:35 PM
you see a beautiful woman and dont want her, you want to be her

kkaye
01-01-2015, 06:11 PM
If your buying more heels and dresses than work clothes

SisAimee
01-05-2015, 12:44 AM
...you see a gorgeous woman, but instead of looking over her body you instead are intrigued as to how she applied her eyeshadow and want to ask what eyeliner she uses, and are those real eyelashes or false?

sarah555
01-06-2015, 02:26 PM
If you are here lol

Lexi_83
01-06-2015, 03:13 PM
If you own more bras than....well, if you own a bra, period....

sarah555
01-06-2015, 03:29 PM
Lol very true Lexi x

Lexi_83
01-21-2015, 04:12 PM
Lol very true Lexi xMy ex-wife could not understand my obsession with bras, nor the fact I have three sets of breast forms. But two of her best friends have had boob jobs....

Stephanie_CD_64
01-21-2015, 04:44 PM
You are envious your wife has boobs, but you don't.

Natasha V
01-21-2015, 04:52 PM
If your at work thinking of what your wearing tonight.

Diane1950
01-21-2015, 06:04 PM
When the Roaman's catalog comes, you fight her for it

Melody A
01-21-2015, 06:43 PM
Your wife is going to a Mary Kay party and asks if you need anything. (True story!!)

Melody

trishacd
01-21-2015, 07:33 PM
Everything said applies to me.I think i luv being a crossdresser

Closeted Kat
01-21-2015, 08:23 PM
you order a skirt, graphic novel, and mp3 player, and are more anxious to get the skirt
-kat

Erika Lyne
01-21-2015, 08:50 PM
...you walk through the dress department at the mall and say to your wife,"This is nice." And her reply is, "Yes it is but for who?"

...you know your dress size, women's shoe size and bra size but you can't remeber your men's jeans size.

Mary Poppins
01-21-2015, 09:58 PM
If you're thinking of an outfit and not clothes. Also if look at Women's magazine models and think "I might look good in that."

DorothyElizabeth
01-22-2015, 12:49 AM
If you've ever caught yourself singing:

I feel pretty. Oh so pretty...

Jaye

P.S...Blame MM for this one...

Or the "I Enjoy Being A Girl" from Flower Drum:

"When I have a brand new hair-do
And my eyelashes all in curl..."

(Thank you, Rogers and Hammerstein)

Diane Smith
01-22-2015, 01:22 AM
... in the hospital lab waiting room, you look through the stack of magazines and pass on recent issues of People, Time and Sports Illustrated but pick up a six month old copy of Vogue instead.

Happened to me just yesterday!

- Diane

CarlaWestin
01-22-2015, 08:29 AM
-Your wife holds up a long blond hair she pulled off the couch with an accusing look and you know exactly which wig you'll blame it on.
-You dread having to temporarily be male for work so you can get the money to buy more clothes to be female.

AccidentalDresser
01-22-2015, 09:14 AM
Your a man repling to this thread whilst wearing a red satin teddie, garter belt & stockings with red fluffy slippers on for the added effect.

Yep I think thats my best answer he he he

Cheryl T
01-22-2015, 12:40 PM
You go house hunting with your wife and find one with 3 walk-in closets and She says, "Look, Yours, Mine and Hers"...

ashley_addams76
01-22-2015, 12:59 PM
If you see a woman and admire the outfit and want to emulate it all.

JayeLefaye
01-22-2015, 09:43 PM
If you're a "contact worker", traveling from site to site trying to keep the internet working in various clothing stores at every shopping mall in the U.S.A....Climbing up and down ladders and fighting with drop ceilings and itchy insulation and dealing by phone with heaven only knows how many "help desks" and fractured English...

But you're the manly "contractor"...Underdressed:-).....And HAVE to keep your hands and eyes focused on the job at hand, and pay no attention to the women's sections in the Jockey/Victoria's Secret/North Face/ETC women's section of the store.......And look forward to a shower at the end of the day and putting on some softer clothing...

Jaye

Krististeph
02-13-2015, 08:57 AM
Not only do you know how womens' sizes fit, and can locate items in department stores not only better than your wife, but sometimes the sales associate...

Krististeph
02-13-2015, 09:00 AM
When you manage not to freak out, if the SA asks if you would like to try it on, when she sees you looking at the tag size of the pink satin prom dress you are holding, and looking for anything in a larger size.

happybra
02-14-2015, 01:40 AM
when you know more about bras than the VS sales person

AmyVanessa
02-14-2015, 01:09 PM
You like it when people call you "ma'am" or "Miss"

Angela Marie
02-14-2015, 01:21 PM
Your looking for a new house and one area of agreement is that it has to have a makeup table.

Jeninus
02-14-2015, 02:25 PM
It doesn't bother you at all that the largest department store in the mall devotes more floor space to bras than to the entire men's clothing section.

ashley_addams76
02-15-2015, 01:18 PM
When you see GG wearing brown shoes and black tights and want to correct them.

detty
02-15-2015, 01:29 PM
"Grease was very important. One of the things I still have from the US is a Grease double LP (yes vinyl) I picked up at a garage sale. I do like musicals. There is something musing about singing life. Singing what you feel or what you are doing. It certainly accentuates (and prolongs) the moment. So would I want to be a T-Bird or a Pink Lady? Surely not a T-Bird. Three highlights of Grease to me were: the slumber party where Sandy’s ear was pierced, the song „Beauty school drop-out” with Frenchy and the finale with Sandy rocking Danny Zuko’s ass off. I must have listened to that album 1000 times. Tell me more, tell me more, tell me more..."

jessicabf
02-15-2015, 05:45 PM
You understand the frustration with the lack of consistency in women's clothing sizes.

Victoria Demeanor
02-15-2015, 06:01 PM
You see a very pretty young girl and all you can think of is.....were the heck did you buy those cute Mary Janes....

phylis anne
02-15-2015, 06:57 PM
You see a pretty girl and instead of wondering what it would be like to get with her ----you wonder what it would be like to be like her

LaSirenaBella
02-15-2015, 08:48 PM
-Your wife holds up a long blond hair she pulled off the couch with an accusing look and you know exactly which wig you'll blame it on.
-You dread having to temporarily be male for work so you can get the money to buy more clothes to be female.

The first one is true, but red for me instead of blonde. :)

And I can so relate to the second, as well.

Frenchy Michelle
02-23-2015, 10:16 AM
You spend more time on online clothes shop than anywhere else (visualising where your bank account stands by the minute as you put things in the cart...)

Meg East
02-23-2015, 10:58 AM
When all the popup ads on the side of your Facebook are for dresses, bras and heels.

Frenchy Michelle
02-23-2015, 12:23 PM
Lol Meg. And when that's the reason you NEVER log on to facebook in front of other people!

JessicaMann
02-23-2015, 08:53 PM
when you find yourself checking out her shoes before you even notice her!!! lol

EllenJo
02-24-2015, 06:51 AM
When you have two female leg razors hanging in the shower and the pink one belongs to you and the blue one belongs to your wife.

Hugs
Ellen Jo

Deane
02-28-2015, 09:49 PM
you might be a crossdresser if...

I painted my toes bright red about 4 days ago, my wife just noticed tonight.

And she liked them. :)

carri
03-03-2015, 04:25 AM
Your wife puts you on the VS card and you use it more than she does.

trisha kobichenko
03-03-2015, 04:37 AM
If you are reading this thread dressed in strappy pink sandals, leggings, a tight red top covering your 44C forms, a red chain necklace and your wig is styled to the nines.
:)
Trish

MsLana
03-03-2015, 04:57 AM
You surrender (compromise :brolleyes:) the TV remote to your wife so she (you) can watch RUPAUL DRAGRACE instead of watching the NASCAR RACE...

Lily Catherine
03-03-2015, 05:47 AM
... you see an attractive GG in a photograph, and instantaneously wish you looked like her.
... you no longer care for pedestrian reactions when you plough your way through an entire aisle full of women's clothing and go beyond merely stealing glances at the clothing on display.
... fashion shops sit alongside sports cars in your former Instagram feed. (Trite I know, but been there done that.)

Lizzie91
03-04-2015, 06:35 PM
You almost do Honey. Lol.