PDA

View Full Version : I havnt been here in a while

Jodeeuk
01-22-2006, 12:06 AM
I havnt been here in a while, Just pre-ocupied I guess, no real reason any how.
Im a british person, and Ive been living in Canada a total of 10 years now, when I first moved here I was married to the love of my life, or thought I was, allso I started to crossdress, well I guess Id allways crossdressed, but I started to do it alot more seriously, going the whole nine yards, I told my wife as soon as I could and at first she was in shock, and we both got over it,
after a short while I joined a TG club called Illusions in Calgary, and at the time the membership was down due to, diferances of oppinions, in a couple of years things picked up again, the membership was strong, and things were going OK with me the club and my wife, she got in to the whole thing and we were going out to the gay clubs and seeing and allso performing in drag shows, we were both welcomed into the gay community, even though we were straight, and not once were we subject to any problems, apart from one night when a Straight guy came in to the club looking for a peice of Tranny action, and wouldnt take no for a answer, he actually followed me half way home, and I noticed him, I got out of my car at some traphic lights
and he wound down his window, and I punched him clean in the face. got in my car and drove away.

She fell out of love with me I guess, and when I was away, she was seeing a post op TS friend of mine and hers that I trusted and the TS to me was allways interested in men, and told me of her exploits with them, not that I was ever interested, any was to cut along storry short the TS was commited to a SEX change and then she changed HIS/HER mind and now is living with my ex wife, gave up on the idea of a sex change op, and now drives a truck FT.

Since my split with her, I am with another Girl and I told her about my crossdressing right away she actively encouraged me, but I was still bitter about the abuse of my trust, and soon after I split with my wife I cut all ties with Illusions and the people I had met in the 4 years I was at the club.
Me and my ex were quite active and the the club is still going but its in a diferent format now, more support orientated with more TS involvment and less CD and social. good or bad I dont know, just differnt.

I find my self getting depressed often, I dont have any outlet, and though out to alot of people in my past, Ive closed or turned my back on it. and I guess theres no going back.

anyhow I think I shall try to be more active in the forums, it was allways a social thing for me rather than a sexual appetite, not that theres anything wrong with that.

Anyhow Hello Again all of you, and I hope my story didnt bore you people.
Im very happy normaly and really not one to mope, so CHIN up people amd may all yopur girl dreams come true, mine did for a while for sure.

Love Jodee

paulaN
01-22-2006, 09:24 AM
thanks for posting. And welcome back. Your right about keeping your chin up. It's hard sometimes but we must keep going no mater what life brings us. Keep on gurlen.

Nikki Dee
01-22-2006, 09:43 AM
Hi Jodeee...and welcome back...and stories of experiences like yours are never boring....be positive my love...things WILL be better...it is written.!!!!
Love Nikki. xx

Holly
01-22-2006, 11:17 AM
Hi Jodeee and welcome back. Wow, what a story. Sorry about what you've been through. I know it's hard not to be bitter, but it won't help you. The past is over and done with... there's nothing you can do now to change it. And tomorrow? Well, it has enough to worry about on it's own; no point in us adding to it. Today is what we have, and is all we can count on... so let's make the best of it. You have someone new in your life now who seems to make you happy. Enjoy it. Cherish it! And don't let past experiences dictate who you are going to be. Unfortunately there are snakes in the TG/TS/CD community just as there are everywhere else. Move on and enjoy YOUR life. I'm glad you're back with us.

Sarahgurl371
01-22-2006, 11:22 AM
Hi Jodeee. I hope you are feeling better now that you got all that out. As you said, keep your chin up!

Kimberly
01-22-2006, 11:28 AM
Hello! :welcom: <-- manic wave

I haven't been posting much either, but it's good to hear about you and your experiences.

have fun on here xx

Jasmine Ellis
01-22-2006, 11:38 AM
Hi Jodeee, welcome back dear

Jodeeuk
01-22-2006, 09:46 PM
thanks People,

kathy gg
01-23-2006, 12:59 PM
Hey Jodee,

it's kathy {of amanda and...} and I just wanted to say hi and glad to see ya back on the forum.

I am really sorry you are so down right now. I hope everything gets better. I know this sounds cliche'...but time does heal all wounds....

take it easy and pm me if you ever need a shoulder...

most sincerely

kathy in canada

Jodeeuk
01-23-2006, 08:03 PM
thanks for the offer Kathy, do I know you in the real world!! :) or just from ere

Carlacd
01-23-2006, 08:19 PM
Jodeee, sorry to hear your story, i wish you all the happiness in the world.Hope that things get better for you.

Laurie Ann
01-23-2006, 08:21 PM
I hope you work everything out and it may sound trite but the sun will come out tomorrow.

kathy gg
01-23-2006, 10:26 PM
Jodee, I pmed you when you logged on here back a few months ago & yes you did write me back. :)

I actually used to corespond with your ex wife for a little while. And that was ages ago, I think I might have still been in Texas even, so like maybe over 6 yrs ago. But as does happen, me and her stopped emailing, probably sometime after I moved up here.

We had alot of the same music in common and at the time she was in a really good place with everything.

Anyway...my hubby and I are from the toronto area, so no worries there, we don't know you from real life. :cheeky:

just glad that you got back on this forum and hope you stick around this time. :thumbsup:

Jodeeuk
01-23-2006, 11:58 PM
thanks Kathy I remember now,
thanks for the kind words.... I know I should be over all this crap, but Iguess what dragged it up is me seeing her in a bar a few months ago, actually we were very polite with each other.
but it turned me upside down again.