PDA

View Full Version : I Really have a Friend after all.

LisaRaye
01-22-2006, 03:35 AM
Hi ladies, I want to share this story with you. Not so long ago I told my bestfiend about my crossdressing. I felt as though I needed to tell her because we hold no secrets between us, So one night I broke down and told her I was nervous at first but a few beers does wonders.
So I told her she was shocked but not upset, she just couldn't understand how someone like myself could be a crossdresser beause I am somewhat a thug. I thought I was going to lose her at first because we didn't talk for a little while after that. But we finally talked about a month later with total acpectance for Roxxy.
We have an understanding and it's cool, I love her so much as a friend. In the future we have plans to go shoes, clothes, makeup, wigs and etc shopping. We talk about nails colors and hair styles it's fun. We also hold two different conversations it's funny, we talk girl talk when I am Roxxy you know how those convo's go, and regular things when she talks to my male ego.
But she is not ready to see me as a woman yet no rush, but I have showed her some shoe shots, she loves them. She is willing to go get some books on crossdressing to get a better understanding of what I do. She also thought I was gay but I assured her I wasn't. But is that a friend or what willing to do all that.
I think she just loves me that much to learn about it verses losing a friend I'm ok with that. I don't want to lose anybody that I love over Roxxy as much as I love Roxxy at that point I must find another way to have them both. But it has not got to that point yet thank god. I am happy to say that I have a understanding friend that has my back on no matter what I do and I love her for that.:clap:

The one thing I have learn is that friends and love ones all more important if you care about them.
Or we that selfish to risk it all? I just want to know.

Thanks for listening.

GypsyKaren
01-22-2006, 03:54 AM
Hi Roxxy

I'm so happy for you, sounds like your friend is a very special person indeed. I think you'll find that the people who loved you before finding out the truth will still love you after you tell them. They may not understand it all, but like I tell everyone I've opened up to, I don't understand it all myself, so I don't expect them to.

I don't think wanting to share who you are with someone important to you is being selfish at all. It's not like you're fessing up to being a criminal or the like, you're sharing the most meaningful part of yourself, your identity, your self, to people you care very deeply about. I don't see anything wrong with that at all. You know, I was absolutely terrified of losing loved ones when I told them, but all of them said the same thing, they were happy that I was happy.Quite a few of them even said they could see such a differance in me since I came out, one for the better, and they were excited for me.

Anyway, I'm just so glad it all worked out for you, sounds to me like you're going about it well, good luck to you!

GypsyKaren

piper
01-22-2006, 04:00 AM
dear roxxy nice letter though i have to ask you this you said we will all be free one day what do you mean by that is that if some of us ever make it to heaven we have to relinquish our crossdressing.Or is it when Christ or God meets us and says your wish has been granted GO FORTH AND BUY A LOT OF DRESSES curious Piper

LisaRaye
01-22-2006, 04:18 AM
dear roxxy nice letter though i have to ask you this you said we will all be free one day what do you mean by that is that if some of us ever make it to heaven we have to relinquish our crossdressing.Or is it when Christ or God meets us and says your wish has been granted GO FORTH AND BUY A LOT OF DRESSES curious Piper

Thanks you ladies for your thoughts.
Piper my friend what I mean by (we will all be free one day) is that being a cressdress is not acepted in the world depending where you live, I know where I am from people around here are stupid.
They dont even acept gay's let alone me has a crossdresser it is a fight waiting to happen don't want that. I would love the day I can walk out my house in fem and I am looked apond as a regular person.
Maybe one day but till then, the day I do deside to go out in fem will not be around here. I still believe that one day crossdressing will be acepted one day.:thumbsup: :bs:

Sarahgurl371
01-22-2006, 12:18 PM
Roxy, If you are being true to yourself, how can it be called selfish to wish to be accepted by others as such?

(We will be free one day - yeah, I understand that)

While talking to my shrink, he asked what I was so afraid of. Now I hadn't cried in many years. Upon uttering the words "I just don't want to be alone because of who I am, and I don't want people to view me as a freak and worry about thier kids around me", I started to cry in his office. Course being the man that I am, I had to suck it up so to speak. So how is it selfish? How is it risking it all, to be me, selfish?

I hope someone here can tell you and I, cuz I would really like to know.

I think you obviously have very good taste in friends. She is apparently a well rounded and intellegent person who knows that people are people, we are all different. We all have good qualities and some that are not so good. And not to judge others based upon preconcieved notions. Society is evolving, and it has since the beginning of time. Our time just hasn't arrived yet.

uknowhoo
01-22-2006, 02:46 PM
Hello, Roxxy. I am so happy to hear of the very positive experience you have had with your friend. So far, I've come out to two dear (GG) friends who have been tottally accepting and supportive. I know what a wonderful and liberating experience it can be. Thanks for sharing your story. Hugs, Tammi

Darlena
01-22-2006, 03:05 PM
Oh, you are fortunate in deed girlfriend. To get input from a GG is wonderful. A kind of validation. They have quite alot to offer when it comes to friendship and advice. Since I am new in this small town I haven't made any friends like that. I had a GG friend with whom I shared with on the phone. But her service was cut off. They seem to be hard to find. Have fun Roxxy. Love & kisses,

LisaRaye
01-22-2006, 08:18 PM
Thank you ladies,
I'll be so glad and kicking my heels the day when it comes for us to be accepted in the world as people with heart and soul we all have feelings. You know how we got the million man march, maybe we need to do the million CD march to let the world know how strong we are just a thought.
Thanks again:)