PDA

View Full Version : Yet another shoes thread? Oh god yes...

Miriannah
01-22-2006, 08:31 AM
Sorry, but I am rather curious now after seeing the other "which kind do you prefer" thread. So, which kind of shoes do you all prefer: Open toed or closed/pointy toed?

With me, I'm exclusively drawn to open-toed shoes for reasons I don't quite understand. You guessed it, I'm not much of a boot person because of this, either, although if I had to, I'd get a pair that at least weren't pointy-toed. What about everyone else?

Kimberly
01-22-2006, 08:33 AM
closed/pointed toe are good for me :) they work with my age and figure. xx

stlmichelle
01-22-2006, 08:34 AM
I like open toed as well. Also strappy heels, I know it is really a fashion faux pas to wear them with hose but I love to see my hose covered toes sticking out of a nice pair of open toed or strappy heels.

Kimberly Elise
01-22-2006, 08:41 AM
It is thought to be a fashion faux pas if you wear nylons with open toed shoes. But in part I think it depends on what the pantyhose look like, the style of shoe, shapliness of the legs, and whether the person looks good otherwise. If the girl looks hot otherwise, and is stylishly dressed, this can enhance her look and it certainly attracts the attention of men.

Miriannah
01-22-2006, 08:46 AM
I like open toed as well. Also strappy heels, I know it is really a fashion faux pas to wear them with hose but I love to see my hose covered toes sticking out of a nice pair of open toed or strappy heels.
This is off topic, but it's only a faux pas with certain types. For example, fishnets/fencenets look pretty good with the right pair.

cosmolovesph
01-22-2006, 10:31 AM
or a good sheer toe (not reinforced) is good too!