PDA

View Full Version : First Time Meeting TGs/CDs Tonight

LelaK
09-10-2014, 06:34 PM
Actually, I met a neighbor about a month ago who turned out to be a TG. And she's the one who told me about a good club near here. A TG friend of hers is supposed to be taking us there tonight.

There are more details about where at this section of the forum: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?7-Places-to-Go-Places-to-Meet.

I don't have a wig, but plan to wear a stocking cap and/or a scarf. Do you know who looks great in a stocking cap? Tatiana Maslany as Helena in "Orphan Black"! Right?

If anyone in the area comes there, I hope to meet you.

I actually don't like bars etc, partly because it's usually hard to hear anyone clearly.

ArleneRaquel
09-10-2014, 06:36 PM
Lela,
I hope your outing is a joyful experience.

Stephanie Sometimes
09-10-2014, 07:55 PM
Congratulations Lela and have fun on your first outing. It's so great that you have TG friends to help you get out! I'll bet you have a fantastic time, looking forward to hear how it goes.
Hugs,
Stephanie

LelaK
09-10-2014, 09:41 PM
Thanks, you guyls.

My friend said there's a show that starts at 10. I suppose it'll be TG singers. If so, that should be entertaining.

Our driver was too tired to drive, so my friend went alone on her electric trike and I didn't go, because I only have a bike and it's too far, esp. this time of night.

But we got to see each other dressed up for the first time.

Arlene, I know that state you're in. I was there in July and most of my life, near St. Louis.