PDA

View Full Version : long trip driving with my bra and forms

lpjamey
09-10-2014, 10:09 PM
:) I posted a few weeks ago that I would be driving from Ohio to Florida alone and I wanted to do this while wearing my forms and bra along with my heels. The trip came up much sooner then planed and I could only grab my forms and bra. This is a first for me and a major step in my dressing. I spent over 18 hours in my bra and forms while driving and had so many different fears eliminated and new beginnings started that I'm not sure where to start so here we go, I really have never left my house in any form of dress before this and I have been dressing for 40+ years so this is big for me.i put my bra and forms on along with a tight under Armour top on and started driving for a few hundred miles and I needed some gas and I pulled into a station and I freaked out big time ! 2 nasty looking tattooed guys at the pump and I pulled my forms and put another shirt on to hide my padded bra from view. The next episode happened at a rest area when I stopped for a potty break and a van of rednecks pulled in, I freaked, pulled the forms pissed and got out of there in a hurry! As time went on I realized that they were just tits and I wasn't hurting anyone so whats the big deal? I started watching every car that went by and no one cared, I'm talking Atlanta , ,major traffic jam and I decide to not hide and nobody gave a shit about me and my tits! !! As my day grew longer I became bolder and didn't hide I owned them. 36dd
In a bright orange top you just can't hide! There is so much more but I need to sleep, I really like being me.

LelaK
09-10-2014, 10:23 PM
Nice form.

Can't you find a pair of heels anywhere on the trip?