PDA

View Full Version : compliments

katie elouise
09-11-2014, 05:15 AM
What`s the nicest thing anybody has said to you while out en-femme .:D

Kate Simmons
09-11-2014, 05:30 AM
Okay if I buy you a drink Hon? :battingeyelashes::)

Lexi Moralas
09-11-2014, 09:16 AM
There are 3 that come to mind the first is a double.
1) I was at Ireans corset shop for the first time and the owner said " I can't believe how pretty you are " and as I was picking out an outfit a guy fixing the heat in the store said " I'm not trying to be fresh but I would love to see you in that"
2) I was at an "adult " store and clerk said " what ever work out your doing you could sell it " ( corny I know but it still made me feel good )
3 ) at the brass rail in new London I had a guy say " I love your boots , and the ass ant bad either "

Roberta Young
09-11-2014, 09:59 AM
Wolf whistles, Buy you a drink. Hugs Roberta

Beth-Lock
09-11-2014, 10:09 AM
The nicest thing is probably, not saying anything, so that gives me a clue that I may just have passed totally as a woman in their eyes!

Tracii G
09-11-2014, 10:17 AM
Walking thru the mall one day 100% femme mode and one of the two ladies walking behind me said. I wish I was built like her she has some nice curves.

Connie D50
09-11-2014, 10:28 AM
all it takes for me is when I hear Hi Ladies or can I help you Mama

Lillyasia
09-11-2014, 11:18 AM
A gg friend said I have amazing legs. She also had to touch my forearms because she didn't believe I am naturally hairless.

Pïnk Lipton
09-11-2014, 11:56 AM
Today when I was CD'ing in school, everyone told me that I looked extremely feminine & liked my gothic-esque look.
And most of my female friends said "YOU'RE MORE FEMININE THAN ME, so jealous", which is a great compliment. :)

Julie Denier
09-11-2014, 12:25 PM
During my first time out dressed, a guy told me, "I love your shoes!" They were my nude patent slingbacks, one of my favorite pairs ;)

ArleneRaquel
09-11-2014, 12:30 PM
Wolf whistles and honks. I have also been complimented by GG a few times.

DeeArel
09-11-2014, 03:23 PM
While I was out in a bustier top, a young lady with a very nice petite figure once said she wished she had my cleavage.

I then proceeded to converse with her on all the types of enhancers and push up pads that were out on the market explaining she could have more than me as she actually had more to start with.

Sometimes Steffi
09-11-2014, 06:25 PM
One of the ladies in the doctors office said [about my long natural nails), "Most girls would kill to have nails like those."

And at the nail salon I go to, one of the nail techs took my hand and turned it palm up to check to see if my nails were real of fake. They were real.

jjjjohanne
09-11-2014, 08:52 PM
Once I was told, "I'll be honest. I would kill for your legs."
Another time when I was out, I said, "I am so nervous" to an employee at the restaurant I was entering. She asked me, "Why?"
While ballroom dancing dressed in a skirt, hose, etc. but presenting male, a couple times a GG approached me and asked me to dance.

valerieg
09-11-2014, 09:38 PM
Comment from a trans-friendly gg: "You could definitely go full time"

I had a salt shaker handy, but it still felt good.

Adriana Moretti
09-11-2014, 10:54 PM
1. WOW......(most popular)

2. Your really cute

3. I would like to see you again ( my personal favorite)

MsVal
09-12-2014, 01:47 PM
"Hey, does your boyfriend let you drive that sweet boat?"

(Not really - just my imagination.)

BOBBI G.
09-12-2014, 03:37 PM
I am a transgender female so I am 24/7. Just this past week I had my hair cut and restyled and the next day I was working as a volunteer at a dining room for the way less fortunate. While serving their lunch, one of the women seated commented that I just had my hair cut and restyled, and that she thought it was pretty. The rest of the day I was on cloud nine.

Bobbi

Nikki A.
09-12-2014, 04:44 PM
One Halloween I went to a friend's party all dressed as Mimi (Drew Carey Show, no one there knows I dress). At first no one knew who I was (complement one). I later was talking to one of the GGs there and she asked who did my make up. I said that the day before a friend did it (partly true) but tonight I did and she was so surprised that I could do such a nice job in blending.
I've had other women also tell me that I have a good touch and do a very nice job on my makeup, not overdone at all.

Ally 2112
09-12-2014, 05:16 PM
I have been told by a few women that i have been with that i have very soft skin .Which of course made my girl side feel very good

Carmen
09-12-2014, 10:21 PM
I was clothes shopping and the GG manager said she wished that she had my waistline.

Sheila11
09-12-2014, 10:46 PM
As I walked by a clerk in sears she said "excuse me but do I know you from the northwest Lutheran church?". I said no but asked her if she meant me or my male self, she said " your what?" I walked away on cloud nine.

Joni T
09-12-2014, 11:53 PM
When I got "Ma'am"ed once going to the movies.
Joni

Diane Smith
09-13-2014, 12:54 AM
On my last shopping trip to Indianapolis, the SA at White House/Black Market asked me if I was a professional model.

And the MUA at the MAC store greeted me with, "Wow! Somebody sure knows how to do lipstick!"

It was a good day. :)

- Diane

Abbey11
09-13-2014, 04:40 AM
When I got "may I help you miss" in a shop and another time I was told "you look pretty"
I also had a makeover and then went onto a club and was told that I should watch out as all the men would be chasing me, which I thought at the time the lady was just being nice and flattering me, but to my very nice surprise men did take an interest and were very polite and treated me as a women offering drinks and dance......it felt amazing and totally mind blowing. Hugs and kisses Abbey x

Butterfly Bill
09-13-2014, 07:59 AM
Two Rennie women friends of mine:
One: "You have such beautiful legs!"
The other: "We HATE you!!!"

Karen kc
09-13-2014, 08:12 AM
When my wife says"lets trade legs"-- makes it all worth while!

Julie 29
09-13-2014, 08:19 AM
Being told that I look like Kate Middleton. The other being mistaken for ones wife. One other time being called miss in a department store.

Huggs, Julie

Stephanie Sometimes
09-13-2014, 12:29 PM
On my second time out mingling with the public, late one Saturday evening in the bustling club district, standing on the corner waiting for a green light to cross the busiest intersection, a young woman says to me: "I love your tights" while her SO/hubby looks at her incredulously and appears to be thinking: "why are you talking to this damn tranny?". It was just a simple compliment but seemed heartfelt as I talked with her for a minute until the light changed and we all went on our ways. Now I haven't really been out very many times but these simple kind words of acceptance that people sometimes share mean a lot to me and they counter the sometime stares or indignant looks that also can occur. The fact that nice people do exist is always good to be reminded of.
Hugs,
Stephanie