PDA

View Full Version : progress

GabbiSophia
09-11-2014, 06:49 AM
Over the last few weeks ccertain realizations have brought out the child in me. I have come to realize that throwing tantrums because of the hand i have been delt doesn't do me any good. I came to this when having a conversation with my wife. NY hormones have been upped for going on 2 months and when we talked i realized how much i have become normal. I have stopped mental masturbation, stopped worrying about all this, and kinda feel really good. I am not sure when it happened but it is a great feeling. The fact of the matter is that it concrete's the fact that I need hormones. I actually have planned and plan to keep my first group get together. I am going hell or high water.

This is just a post to say wow..changes happen and you do not even realize it.

Chari
09-11-2014, 06:58 AM
Accepting yourself Gabbi, for who you really are is IMO one of the biggest steps we can make to becoming a better individual! Although you may still hit some "speed bumps" in life, please continue to travel in a positive direction. Enjoy.

GabbiSophia
09-11-2014, 10:38 AM
I have come to learn i am my biggest speed bumb... i am trying to get out of my own way

Marleena
09-11-2014, 11:05 AM
That's great news Gabbi! HRT takes a little while to work it's magic. Glad to hear it's helping you.:)

Christina Kay
09-11-2014, 11:18 AM
Gabbi I am so happy for you and this milestone😃

BOBBI G.
09-12-2014, 03:56 PM
Isn't the realization mind blowing? Life is so good when you allow it to happen. You will find your groups groups to be a god send. When I went to my first at my VA, I was quiet and reserved. Now we are just a bunch of girls (sound corny, I know) talking to each other and about our highs and lows. I would give up my Psyc before I gave up my group. After our bi-weekly meeting, some of us go out for social interaction. We have become friends, some close. Groups mean a lot to me, I couldn't do without them.

Bobbi