PDA

View Full Version : What visible feminine items are you wearing in male mode?

Jamie001
09-11-2014, 06:21 PM
What visible items (non under-dressing) are you wearing in girly male mode or androgynous mode so that everyone knows that you are playing for the girls team. I will start from top to bottom:

Feminine hair style
Bright pink tee shirt
Black Capri Pants
Women's bright pink flip flops with 1 3/4 inch heel.
Professional pedicure with fire engine red polish on my toenails.
2 Toe rings. One on each foot.

Jamie

Stevann
09-11-2014, 07:52 PM
Normally, it's shoes, socks, pants, clear nail polish, glasses. The rest is under-dressing.

okie kay
09-11-2014, 08:19 PM
long white night gown,tall heel flip flops, vanity fair panties ,and beautiful smile.

AngieStone
09-11-2014, 08:25 PM
Shoes, socks, and jeans when I have the courage to do so. Working on wearing a top as well

Linda E. Woodworth
09-11-2014, 08:34 PM
Nope, This isn't my gig.

I don't wear anything on the outside unless I am far away from home and going all the way.

jjjjohanne
09-11-2014, 08:47 PM
I've gone out in all women's wear as a man. It was very nice.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?211989-Trip-Report-I-Went-Ballroom-Dancing-In-A-Skirt

Leslie Langford
09-11-2014, 08:55 PM
Does keeping my legs, chest, arms, hands, and 'pits smoothly shaved (epilated, actually) at all times count? ;)

swansong
09-11-2014, 09:09 PM
Its not much, but I always wear my ponytail holder around my wrist when my hair isnt up

Lady Catherine
09-11-2014, 10:16 PM
Earrings and nail polish and mascara.

Nadine Spirit
09-11-2014, 10:36 PM
Uh... I get what you mean, but while I wear many visible feminine items, I am not playing for the girls team.

I have worn the following while presenting as male:
Finger and toe nails painted full time
My diamond and saphire wedding ring
Shorts
T shirts and tank tops
I use my Coach wallet only

Ummmm..... I think that is it. :)

Edited-

I can't believe I forgot. I have also worn a Bikini bottom to public pools while presenting as male!

lingerieLiz
09-11-2014, 10:55 PM
today was my typical outfit:
Ralph Lauren gg jeans (white today)
RL silk top
gg clogs
bra (it showed some)
and of course panties.

JoannaCD
09-11-2014, 11:35 PM
I think I posted my shopping (grocery, Home Depot,etc) on another thread. Anyway, polo from The Woman Within, Gloria Vanderbilt jeans and Clark's clogs.Sometimes clear polish and a bit of mascara.Essentially it's all invisible unless someone would look closely which doesn't happen. In winter l go to a turtleneck,boots and a faux leather jacket. You say under dressing does 't count but the panties are always present. If I'm going to a play or to dinner in certain areas of Atlanta with my woman friend, I'll push androgony with a bit more eye makeup and some lip gloss, earrings,necklace and bracelet. Kind of crazy for a 75 year old I suppose but the clock is ticking so why not.

Dorit
09-12-2014, 02:49 AM
On my last trip to the US I found this incredible pair of hot pink Nike sport shoes in the women's clearance section of Sport Authority! They were exactly my size! I wear them often, get some interesting reactions; one of my daughters even asked me if they weren't women's shoes. I said yes. She does not know about my TG.

Kate Simmons
09-12-2014, 04:17 AM
None really. I'm either dressed en femme or not. I don't find it necessary to "hide in plain sight". :)

BLUE ORCHID
09-12-2014, 06:45 AM
Hi Jamie, I wear a small chain neckless & bracelet and thin nylon trouser socks.

vicky_cd99_2
09-12-2014, 06:54 AM
I always have some form of earrings on.

Sissy_Michelle
09-12-2014, 08:05 AM
This morning I wore Ocean Pacific bikini bottoms while doing laps then afterwards a ten min soak in the jacuzzi .

@--}----

GingerSeti
09-12-2014, 08:41 AM
After I started fully shaving a few years back, it just seemed right to wear Mom's bracelet on my right wrist. And you know, nobody's ever said a word about it. Although I think it's quite feminine.
G

joan47
09-12-2014, 10:18 AM
From the top down
Thin waxed arched eyebrows( with eyebrow pencil)
small hoop ear rings
lip gloss
Girls T, sometimes a light bra
Girls low rise tight boot cut or skinny jeans, cuffed shorts( bermuda length) , legging when walking, capri legging or regular capris
of course panties
shave all over including arms
gold braclet
gold ankle braclet
long arylic nails with light pink polish
painted toenails a
girls sandal or shoes

I am
68 and don't really dare who knows, I feel feminine andwhat to look feminine

ringedjohn
09-12-2014, 10:38 AM
I wear a single stud earring - but these days that hardly counts as something feminine. Otherwise nothing else is on view.

Dianne S
09-12-2014, 10:38 AM
Always: Earrings and nails painted with clear varnish. Long hair, though tied in a pony tail in male mode.

Almost always: Women's Jeans

Quite often: Women's T-shirt and a piece of jewellery (necklace.) Also lip gloss.

Kris Avery
09-12-2014, 10:51 AM
I'm mostly with Kate.

I do like wearing JCP ANA cargo pants, Old Navy cargo pants, feminine necklaces, running pants, and Nike Tempo running shorts though.

I also underdress, panties, socks, cami, tights in the winter, and as many shirts as I can pull off.

This is mostly :devil: not as a naughty thing - rather I do it as it just makes me feel in sync with my girl brain.

bridget thronton
09-12-2014, 11:16 AM
Hair, jewelry, shoes

stephNE
09-12-2014, 02:46 PM
Ear rings every day (diamond studs today) and women's jeans, many days.
Some days I can be seen with a woman's shoes, a blouse, and even a bra.

ophelia
09-12-2014, 03:27 PM
My blonde highlights and less than masculine haircut. Green Tea Theraphy scent. Plus my engaging, gentle, non macho attitude.

Lauri K
09-12-2014, 03:48 PM
I wear concelaer makeup, eyeshadow, mascara, bra, thong, support pantyhose or stockings everyday, sometimes a girdle or waist cincher too with womens jeans or shorts which ever is appropriate.

Although I have never worn a wig or skirt w/ heels in public it is on my bucket list ....LOL

For now I guess I am a under dresser, but even so I am happy with it

Keely
09-12-2014, 05:58 PM
Today was a typical day.
Thinned eyebrows, thin necklace with 2 gold hearts.
Long nails with OPI Matte nail envy, panties of course, girls jeans, ankle bracelet, 2 toe rings and red toes.

njcddresser
09-12-2014, 06:13 PM
Interesting thread...

For me fem shaped eyebrows
Shaved arms and legs
Fem jeans
Brighton bead bracelet
Once in a whole a little eye make up

Always underdressed

samantha rogers
09-12-2014, 06:16 PM
Hmmm, my identity is female regardless of how I am dressed, but most days for convenience my dress is andro and ambiguous. Skinny girl jeans all the time. Long hair. Jewelry (necklaces, bracelets etc). loose slinky tops with deep necklines. short female jackets or vests. Honestly, I go out regularly wearing only clothing from the girls side of the store but it is so andro that I probably look only like an artist or musician. Sure, I love to get dolled up as much as anyone, but it doesnt matter on a day to day basis. As I said, my identity is female. The rest is just costuming.

"BRANDY"
09-12-2014, 06:36 PM
Ditto, I feel just the same a you do
Brandy

Badwolf
09-13-2014, 06:26 PM
I like to keep my male and female sides separate in most of my outings, just because it simplifies things, and because I get to enjoy my duality fully.

Still there are some items that cross over and for a variety of reasons. Most of the time just because it's clean and convenient to wear it that day, but some of the items do mean more than that. Sometimes it's because I love the items so much that I worked them in both parts of me, and others because I secretly like to know I'm wearing them (sometimes just the feeling).

I could name so many things I've worn but here are the main categories I can think of:
sandals (Birkenstock come in so many more colors for women, some of which aren't even super feminine. I wear these VERY regularly)
dress flats
sneakers
boots (sometimes with a block heel)
shorts
slacks
coats
work pants
mascara
foundation
lipgloss
neutral/nude lipsticks
nail polish (I tend to get both done and remove the hands when I need to present myself as "normal")
acrylics (such a shame to do them and waste them so I only do them when I don't have to present as "normal" for a while
waxed eyebrows
long hair (sometimes neutrally styled)

I normally keep both parts of my personality separate, since I enjoy both parts of myself. I'm self confident enough to let them mix somewhat, and merge it into a semi-androgynous existence, but it doesn't interest me to be a "guy in a dress" type thing. Most of the people I know have already accepted the hair (not styled), and the nails. Everything else they don't notice since I keep the queues down to 2-3 MAX at a time to not draw too much attention. Not to mention within my masculine womenswear there really isn't too much to work with to make it look good in male mode.

Marsha My Dear
09-15-2014, 09:17 AM
Shaved hands & arms, jeweled pierced ears, necklace/chain, bracelet/small watch, clear toe nail polish. My favourite spin though is to wear an androgynous fragrance. My choice of Tabu, Chance by Channel, and even Red from Giorgio can be sported with the proper attitude. If I choose something too girly (I'm definitely not out) a bit of Aramis can balance it. Great fun when a GG gets the scent and tries to pick out who's wearing it. Amuses my wife to boot.

Sarasometimes
09-15-2014, 09:24 AM
Women's wire framed eyeglasses ($9 from Walmart).

Tracii G
09-15-2014, 09:31 AM
Today is much like any day:
Girls jeans,socks and Chuck Taylors (black with pink stitching)
Heart necklace (one silver one jade)
Girls T shirt (black with pale pink stitching)
Loose curls in hair (beach curls).

chrism
09-15-2014, 09:35 AM
Ear rings...I prefer dangly ones. Rarely I will wear only one, which says "boy" in my culture.
Toe nails are usually painted, but that may not show.
Except for some special-purpose footwear I own only "women's" shoes, but that does include some that are not obvious.
Underdressing, yes always. May include AA bras.
Mascara frequently. Foundation often.
Shaped eye brows. Shaved arms and legs.
Stockings or pantyhose when weather permits.

I have just started a new job and so am treading gently, but in my previous places of employment I also wore skirts in boy mode about 20% of the time.

Felicia Dee
09-15-2014, 09:41 AM
Funny. I just had this discussion with my therapist... I realized that all my boy clothes are actually unisex. Nothing male specific except for a couple of suits and my underpants.

jennigrace
09-15-2014, 12:17 PM
Always panties and painted toenails

ArleneRaquel
09-15-2014, 12:23 PM
When in male mode, which for moi, is very rare I always wear my cat's eye frames. The larger the better. The last time I did this was the Summer of 2012. I was also wearing female shorts, red & very short.

Krisi
09-15-2014, 12:39 PM
I don't have an "androgynous mode". I don't see the point.

I wear women's jeans when I wear jeans unless I'm doing physical or dirty work, then I wear men's jeans. My women's jeans are rather plain and straight or boot cut, not skinny jeans. You have to look at the label to tell they are women's jeans.

I wear them not to put something over on anyone, they just fit me better and are not as baggy as men's jeans.

Annaliese
09-15-2014, 01:51 PM
Girls jeans, cowgirl boots, bra with enhancers, make-up.

Wildaboutheels
09-15-2014, 05:44 PM
I have 2 modes and both male.

Male mode = shorts that are obviously women's [by length and fit] and a man's shirt of some kind and my trusty NB solid black running shoes.

Other male mode. Same as above, the ONLY exception being 3 to 5 inch heels of some kind instead of the running shoes.

FACT: Easily over 1000 trips "out" to all manner of stores at all hours of the day and night for 14 years now w/o ever the slightest PROBLEM unless one considers clueless female teens a "problem". [and it is relatively easy to educate them as to their cluelessness]

I am NOT simply lucky, nor do I live in some "special" city.

I simply interact with other folks normally [dressed/CDing WRONG according to many of the "experts" here] and treat them with courtesy and respect.

I get the same in return.

It's not complicated,

jennyat
09-15-2014, 08:59 PM
I wear womens jeans (bootcut / skinny) nearly all the time. Legs, arms, armpits, hands and cheast shaved.
I'm currently adjusting my eyebrows to a feminine / androgynous shape.
From time to time i also wear heels, nail polish and tops in guy mode.

JaytoJillian
09-15-2014, 09:36 PM
I always wear black spandex shorts designed for women when I workout--hard to find similar styles for men. The result is zero chaffing when I run, as well as a few odd looks

lynnef
09-15-2014, 09:59 PM
I don't know if it counts as feminine, but I do go out with my (non-removable :P ) long hair (usually up in a bun) and nails (unpainted, neatly filed and waayy longer than most ) and probably a bit of sway in my walk.. (thanks genetics for widish hips & big butt... :P )

Amanda_Nicole
09-15-2014, 10:16 PM
I regularly wear women's shorts,socks, jeans and shoes. When out running at night, women's tops, capris and sometimes running skirts.

donnalee
09-16-2014, 07:25 AM
Shoes (mannish shoes in women's sizes; has to do with very skinny feet more than style), cotton underwear (fit and feel better), ieans (when I wear them; again, comfort is key), coat (leather or suede, larger than needed, w/ many pockets).

DebbiAnne
09-16-2014, 10:17 AM
I wear women's active wear apparel every night & morning as my pj's! I have accumulated many sleeveless tops that range in color from purple, salmon, bright yellow, black, light blue and short are white, black, gray, light blue, fuchsia & red. My wife, son & daughter just asked me here I bought it from.I also wear 2 coats of clear nail on weekends..not a comment yet after 2 months...LOL!

Cheryl T
09-16-2014, 10:26 AM
For me it's slacks/jeans, shoes, some tops and t-shirts, a touch of makeup and mascara and my earrings of course.