PDA

View Full Version : ....and so my journey begins

Diana Bain
09-11-2014, 11:46 PM
As those of you before me, my journey begins. Starting tonight with spirro...estrogen in a few weeks. In a time of instant gratification, patience will be a virtue. At 61+, what are my expectations, to grow old as a woman. For all of you here who have gone before me thank you for all your posts, they are priceless, such a wealth of information.

maryjane420
09-12-2014, 04:00 AM
that's dope. I wish you the best!!!! :)

I Am Paula
09-12-2014, 06:26 AM
I hope your journey is wonderful, and uplifting.

PretzelGirl
09-12-2014, 07:55 AM
It will be tough to keep patience Diana, but you are right that it will be helpful. The best of luck to you on your path!

allisonagain
09-12-2014, 08:31 AM
Good for you Diana. I'm 60 and just started on Spiro and E two weeks ago. I know about needing patience too, that's one of the hard parts, especially for you and I who didn't start our journeys until so late in life. I liked the idea that has been mentioned of making the day of starting hormones your second birthday. It's a special day indeed. Best wishes.

BOBBI G.
09-12-2014, 04:04 PM
Sweetie, You are already a woman, you're just to helping the outside match the inside. I was 70 when I had my first medication. Being a woman is not just physical, It is who you are. Embrace it and love who you are. The inside will shine through the outside. Make any sense? Enjoy the journey and the realization.

Bobbi

Suzanne F
09-12-2014, 07:49 PM
Congratulations and thanks for sharing. Please post about your experience.
I will be seeing endecrenologist soon.
Suzanne

Kathryn Martin
09-12-2014, 08:35 PM
What is your roadmap? Good luck with your journey

kimdl93
09-12-2014, 09:29 PM
Congratulations on beginning this new, and I'm sure long awaited chapter in your life. Best wishes for a rewarding journey.

Diana Bain
09-12-2014, 11:29 PM
Thank you all who have responded...a very emotional day for me. I have such a wonderful wife who has been with me from the beginning...not to say there never was trials and tribulations because there were. I could not be where I am today without her, thank you Gigi...is not enough.