PDA

View Full Version : Isnt it funny

sandie
09-12-2014, 02:05 AM
We all have similar concerns about the things we have to do about our crossdressing such as lipstick on the edge of a glass, the problem i have is lipstick on the glass means I have been drinking while dressed which annoys my SO because I usually get annoying after one to many.

Robyn-aus
09-12-2014, 03:22 AM
Your not the only one that gets annoying and loud after a few quiet ones

Kate Simmons
09-12-2014, 04:20 AM
It would seem that even when we dress some of us act like "typically annoying males". Go figure! :heehee::)

MsVal
09-12-2014, 02:15 PM
I usually get annoying after one to many.
I really don't want to sound snarky, but this question comes to my (usually more polite) mind:

Could that problem be mitigated by changing the beverage?

Jaylyn
09-12-2014, 02:19 PM
Actually if have a lipstick print on my glass it just makes me want to go and reapply my lipstick.... I guess it's funny how it affects different folks in differing situations.

Katey888
09-12-2014, 02:31 PM
It would seem that even when we dress some of us act like "typically annoying males". Go figure! :heehee::)

Kate - you might have fatally torpedoed any plans I was making for an excursion to a safe venue where alcoholic beverages would be imbibed... :outtahere:

But then again - you should see what a normal night out is for some Geordie lasses in Newcastle, like... :eek:

And Ms Val - of course you should change the beverage... I believe the normal rule is that the alcohol content should increase as the night goes on... :D

Katey x

Teresa
09-12-2014, 02:55 PM
Sandie you don't say what your favorite tipple is so one too many What ?? Makes you annoying !
After one glass of wine my wife wouldn't know whose lipstick it was ! she'd be giggling too much !!

sandie
09-12-2014, 07:47 PM
Sandie you don't say what your favorite tipple is so one too many What ?? Makes you annoying !
After one glass of wine my wife wouldn't know whose lipstick it was ! she'd be giggling too much !!
SCOTCH is my favourite but my wife reckons i would drink petrol as what ever is on the shelf goes down after a few to many.

LelaK
09-13-2014, 12:45 AM
From "one to many" to "a few to many". That's "too" much.

CherylFlint
09-13-2014, 03:32 AM
If alcohol in your system turns you into a Mr. Hyde, I'd stop drinking.
It very well could be that the "one too many" is 1.

charlenesomeone
09-13-2014, 04:51 AM
Us Yankee ladies drink beer from a bottle, so no lipstick to see, toss the bottle. ha ha
But still have to touch up lipstick. Feels so fem.
Hugs