PDA

View Full Version : GG Question

NylonMan
01-22-2006, 02:19 PM
Hi, I am curious how many GG's have ever done any role reversals with their hubby's

NylonMan
01-22-2006, 09:57 PM
92 people viewed this and not one reply? Can I assume that the GG's don't do Role reversal with their hubby's?

mudanjel
01-22-2006, 10:13 PM
92 people viewed this and not one reply? Can I assume that the GG's don't do Role reversal with their hubby's?

I don't know all the bells and whistles of this forum yet, but I did see a thread asking GGs a question about role reversal...the poster mentioned Wifey wearing a strap-on and the way it was written seemed tacky and insulting.

Was that you ??:bs:

~~Lilly~~

Shannah
01-23-2006, 02:18 AM
My girlfriend doesn't dress the part, but she loves her strap-on.

NylonMan
01-23-2006, 11:24 PM
Yes it was me, What was tacky and insulting about it? No where did I describe anything, It was just a question

Melanie R
01-24-2006, 12:05 AM
Yes, my SO and I do role reversals frequently. I will not go into detail.

Melanie

mudanjel
01-24-2006, 11:49 AM
Yes it was me, What was tacky and insulting about it? No where did I describe anything, It was just a question

it seemed tacky to me to be reading along to find out what the question for GGs was and suddenly you included the mental imagery of your wife sporting a strap-on.

~~Lilly~~

NylonMan
01-24-2006, 06:19 PM
I was just using that as an example, I was in no way inferring that gg's should do this , or I was not asking if you do. I was just asking if there are any GG's that do role reversal with their hubby.

mudanjel
01-25-2006, 12:20 AM
I was just using that as an example, I was in no way inferring that gg's should do this , or I was not asking if you do. I was just asking if there are any GG's that do role reversal with their hubby.

:bonk: ahhhhhhsoooo....I was just speculating why there was 93 views and no replies.

~~Lilly~~