PDA

View Full Version : It actually does go both ways

Jordan-NH
09-13-2014, 03:19 PM
So kind of a funny/ironic story. Went out with the GF yesterday and got pedis. Sitting in the chair I was very intrigued by the young gentleman working on my feet. He had oddly soft features that I was a bit jealous of. Finally I spotted the very tight fitting sports bra he was wearing. Then it hit me that he was a MtoF cross dresser. So funny that the first cross dresser I ever spot in my life is actually a woman and that they're working on me!

Marcelle
09-13-2014, 03:33 PM
Hi Brittany,

Cute story. I wonder if he was thinking the same thing . . . the first cross dresser he meets and she is a MtF sitting in his chair. :)

Hugs

Isha

Roxie
09-13-2014, 03:37 PM
My x -girlfriends daughter was a F to M dresser and was the first person I came out to.Oh the decision we used to have when nobody was home! she was the first person I knew that dressed in her own way. still a close friends.

Kris Avery
09-13-2014, 04:56 PM
Life is full of irony isn't it?:doh:

MatildaJ.
09-13-2014, 05:03 PM
I've read this a couple of times... I think you mean he was FtM?

Jordan-NH
09-14-2014, 06:56 AM
You're right Jess. My phone's auto correct strikes again.

Krisi
09-15-2014, 07:33 AM
I can't say I've ever seen a crossdresser in public exept when I pass by a store window and see my reflection.

My wife and I once went to a local beauty school for something (I forget exactly what) and there was a student who was pretty obviously born male but was dressed as a woman and had a great set of knockers which she proudly displayed with a low cut blouse. Other patrons referred to her as "she" but she was slender, about six feet tall and had a prominent adam's apple.

She didn't work on me though.

Ariadne
09-16-2014, 12:49 PM
Hmm. I think I might like to meet (and possibly date) a FtoM. Role reversals. Would be something different.