PDA

View Full Version : feeling feminine ?

Allisa
09-13-2014, 09:20 PM
A strange thing happened on the way to the bank today, I realized I had forgotten to put on moisturizer or shave or mascara. So I turned around and went back home to get decent for going public. I guess I should explain that lately I have been wearing just enough mascara to darken my now long lashes (which are naturally light colored) then when I thought I was through I found myself redoing my nails in clear coat which I wear every day. After all I was going to be food shopping and mingling with the other women there. I was wearing my hair down which now has a few waves to it and as always my Klogs on my feet. Funny how the little things matter. Well just another incident that makes you wonder.

JoannaCD
09-13-2014, 11:08 PM
Understand completely. Have done the same.

bobbimo
09-15-2014, 08:56 AM
So when I have to go out, I assess my bodily condition. If I am already clean and shaved then I do the max femme I can get away with. (The good news is that I have been going beyond what I used to be able to get away with :-) ). If I have been car fixing, cutting trees, guys stuff, and have to go to town, Then a quick change of the clothes that are inappropriate for public consumption and I head out in Guy mode.
Back to the first part.
I have been building more and more confidence in my Femme appearance lately and have been dressing more as a casual girl, light mascara, lipstick, girl shorts, adhesive bra, colorful girls tees, and girl sneakers. A light touch with the brush before I go in the store and a BIG confident SMILE on my face and in my heart.
Wow is that an amazing feeling or what.
I just love this life!
Bobbi

Allisa
09-15-2014, 08:20 PM
Hi bobbino I just thought it was kind of "funny" that I would think of such things as if they were so natural a thing to do anymore like wearing panties when not at work.

Kate Simmons
09-15-2014, 09:16 PM
I guess different folks have different ways of feeling feminine. :battingeyelashes::)