PDA

View Full Version : Busted, Outed, Caught

JoannaDees
10-04-2004, 08:16 PM
I had last weekend to myself and used it for extended dressing time. My eldest went to Monterey diving, and she usually gets back late Sunday. Well, not that Sunday.

I'm sitting at the computer, dressed, but casual (shorts, top, wig, some eye makeup) and I heard a noise, looked over, it was her going into the bathroom. My first thought was to quickly pull off the wig, but did not because it was too late. She just said hi dad and I said hi back. I sat there and wondered what the heck do I do now? :confused:

I did change and went about normal things. We crossed paths in the kitchen and talked a bit, and finally asked what's with the wig.

Pause ................................... I um ................ it's .....................

Then I finally just decided to come fully out with it and told her about cross dressing, I do it, I don't know why, I just like it. She said she and her sister suspected something ... saw a Fredericks package on the doorstep .... grrrr Fredericks, laundry, etceteras. She also said my panties peak out of my pants sometimes ... D'oh! :o

In the end, she had no problem with it. Wanted me to talk to her sister about it, but I said I wouldn't know how, so I think she is. I'm so thankful I've taught them to be kind and non-judgmental and have given them freedom to experience life without overbearing watching. She did ask if I go out like that, and I laughed and said, oh, never, it's just for me. Well, I'm sure you all know there is always a desire to go out, same here, so it was my little white lie.

Funny thing about it, I did not feel .... much. Not mortified, not embarrassed, maybe even a little relief. I still, however, feel really weird. Wondering why, what, when, if, blah, blah, blah. Struggling with "wrong" versus "not wrong private business hurting nobody I like it makes me feel good". Thankfully wrong is losing as you can tell by the MUCH better description of not wrong, Ehh, I bought myself a gold necklace today .... shopping ... I'll use Erica's 500th as the excuse rather than a weakness for shopping for pretty things. :cool:

I'm glad I found this site. :)

GraceUSA
10-04-2004, 08:51 PM
I'm really happy for you that you were able to tell her. I know it probably ment a lot to her as well.

Grace

Jen_TGCD
10-04-2004, 08:57 PM
Quote:
Then I finally just decided to come fully out with it and told her about cross dressing, I do it, I don't know why, I just like it.

Joanna...
That was perfect! Your daughter asked... You told her how you felt. No BS! No lying! No excuses!!! That's all they want... is honesty. And, it sounds like you have a wonderful, intelligent, caring daughter!

PS: Honey... be more careful with the panties!!! :p

Darby
10-04-2004, 09:03 PM
I appluad you Joanna! Good for you. It feels pretty good doesn't it?!

Deborah757
10-04-2004, 10:08 PM
My wife found my "stuff" a few years ago, for not the first time and got really mad. She threw a fit and told my kids I was gay, etc. At the time my daughter was in the sixth grade and my son in the fourth. Your feelings describe exactly how I felt at the time. In both the short and long run it didn’t seem to make any difference. While we, my children and I, have not spoken of it since, I don’t believe that our relationship changed in any way. Don’t worry; if you were a good parent to them before, nothing has changed. Love conquers all.

Deborah

mchelle
10-04-2004, 10:29 PM
good job...glad things went ok

KewTnCurvy GG
10-04-2004, 11:04 PM
I'm so glad for you! Your daughter being so supportive is great :)

hugs
kew

Marianne
10-05-2004, 05:16 PM
Good for you Joanna,

there comes a time where it's best that the kids know, at least for most folks.

She *is* your daughter after all!

carolbitv
10-06-2004, 07:29 PM
my daughter knows about Carol. she has seen me dressed and she is my best friend. CarolBiTv

JoannaDees
10-06-2004, 10:31 PM
I was wondering that just yesterday. Would she want to see me as Joanna? Would I want her to? Would she think ewwww, or wow, you're prettier than mom (the fantasy, :) ). Would she call me Mother? Fother? :D