PDA

View Full Version : Dislike photos of yourself undressed?

Atomhype
01-22-2006, 04:40 PM
Curious: Do you dislike seeing photos of yourself when you're not dressed, or having your photo taken when you're not dressed? Do you ever dislike the way you look as a man, or do you fully appreciate yourself in both modes? I'm curious how everyone reacts when they see a photo of themself as a man, how that makes you feel. Thanks.

Imogen_Mann
01-22-2006, 04:48 PM
I don't feel any diferent with either, I loath having my photo taken, and I avoid it al all costs. I'm not photgenic in any way, never have been. I have my face as my avatar on here, I think it's only fair that people see who thier talking too, but thats about the extent of it.

XX

Jayme.

orchard
01-22-2006, 04:50 PM
So long as the pic is good, I like it in either mode. I certainly don't dislike how I look as a man, its just deciding how much time I would like to spend that way.
I don't have a terrible amount of pics en-femme.

Atomhype
01-22-2006, 04:51 PM
Thanks, Jayme. For the record I think your photo is quite flattering!

Stormgirl
01-22-2006, 04:57 PM
Don't have any pictures of myself dressed so cant really say how I like myself undressed. I do look good in Dress Greens though.

Imogen_Mann
01-22-2006, 05:00 PM
Thanks, Jayme. For the record I think your photo is quite flattering!

Gawd ! Now I've gone all pink ! :o

XX

Jayme

Helen MC
01-22-2006, 05:09 PM
I'm like Jayme, I do not like having my picture taken however I am dressed. The only photos I have are for my Driving Licence, Pass for Work and my Passport.

Sweet Susan
01-22-2006, 06:11 PM
It's never mattered.

Amelie
01-22-2006, 06:15 PM
I have no pics of me dressed as a man. The police have some, I mean, there is a police camera on a pole near where I live, so I guess that they have a man pic of me.

uknowhoo
01-22-2006, 06:15 PM
Either way, it's all good.

Well, sure I guess it's better en femme.

Hugs,

Tammi

Phyliss
01-22-2006, 06:20 PM
UnnnGhhh!..... evil magic box steal spirit. :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn: :angry:

I so hate having my picture taken in any manner. I've gone through the family album at times and made sure there aren't any of me.

I truly do not like the way I look, especially when I can see what others see. I don't even like to look in the mirror in the morning to shave.

I would much rather have my fantasy of being beautiful, always.

Rachel Morley
01-22-2006, 06:21 PM
I'm curious how everyone reacts when they see a photo of themself as a man, how that makes you feel.

Interesting question....how do I feel when I see a picture myself as a man? As opposed to how do I feel when I see a picture of myself dressed as a woman? Well the short answer to this is ... I'm ok with both now.

However in the past before I got married and was in a loving relationship, I used to always think that I was much better looking dressed as a woman and when ever I saw a picture of myself as a guy I got drepressed because I thought I looked ugly. I guess I still do think this.... but only just. Nowadays, I have a wife who loves me just the way I am and so I'm more secure about myself than I have ever been in my life. :)

ERIKA1963
01-22-2006, 06:24 PM
Pictures of me nude I don't have any but I do have one with my manhood sticking out from behind a thong I was wearing for a pic session I was doing I didn't realize it until my wife printed the pics on the computer that afternoon. She just laughed. ERIKA1963 :o

Karren H
01-22-2006, 06:50 PM
Nope, have no problem with photos when i'm in either gender role!! They are both me, whats not to love? BTW, the mustach is now gone and the wife wondered why for years why!! That is until she found out. Heheheh

Love Karren

Ms. Donna
01-22-2006, 08:08 PM
There are decidedly 'guy' pictures of me (in the past) and I suppose I look OK in them. I don't hate them, I'm just not thrilled with them. :o

I do have a few obligatory pix on my website of me 'dressed'. They're from about six years ago and they're OK I guess. Other than the pic in my profile, that's about it.

In general, I don't like to be photographed - which is why I love photography. If I'm behind the camera, I can't be in front of it. ;)

Love & Stuff,
Donna

Shelly Preston
01-22-2006, 08:29 PM
I have noticed that I Don't worry about my male pics good or bad who cares

However my female pics get scrutinized more closely

AngGG
01-22-2006, 08:45 PM
When I first saw the title to this thread I thought "ARGGGGG what girl likes seeing pics of themselves naked!" Ya know all those self image issues we have. Then I read the thread and went "ahhh Now I get it!":cheeky:

Rebecca Petersen
01-22-2006, 08:51 PM
I think it's only fair that people see who thier talking too, but thats about the extent of it.

XX

Jayme.
Off thread, I know, but this makes sooo much sense. Your picture is fantastic, BTW.
Rebecca

pauleen
01-22-2006, 09:29 PM
I dont like to have my photo taken in male mode ,I,m just not a photo gentic person but I do like my male self, I look better when dressed though ,and I do like my picture then .

Jodeeuk
01-22-2006, 09:50 PM
Karen you do a good job of covering up the stash! :)

Jodeeuk
01-22-2006, 09:54 PM
http://members.shaw.ca/joe.d/joe23.jpg
http://members.shaw.ca/jodeee/liddleblackdressB.jpg
either way Im HAWT !! :)

trisha_anne
01-22-2006, 10:03 PM
Because of my wife I now like the way I look in both modes. I was insecure no matter what I wore. But she makes me feel good, and because of her love and support I feel good no matter what mode I'm in. Not to sound vain or nothing but I feel I look good in most of my pictures though I criticize my femme photos alot more. And I tend not to smile in either.

MandyTS
01-22-2006, 11:26 PM
I have always hated guy pictures of me... but then I am not so sure about female pics either,,, at least I am prettier as a girl!

Fallen Angel
01-22-2006, 11:35 PM
It really doesnt bother me. Way back we did a thread with a lot of us in drab and i thought it was fun to see how most of us look in male mode.

gwenrob43
01-22-2006, 11:45 PM
Hi Karren,
The transformation there is amazing! Wow! Here I am

Paula Rae
01-23-2006, 12:19 AM
I love to take pictures of myself, as a male and of course as a lady. I also like to fool around in Corel PhotoPaint,
here's a sample, one of my favorites, no make up and no wigs.

Ricki B

ReginaK
01-23-2006, 05:06 AM
I am at the point where I don't like pictures in either mode. I always find flaws in every single picture I take and have even been known to burn a few pictures of myself.

With that said, you girls who have posted before/after pictures in this thread do some amazing transformations. I can only hope to be that good one day. :clap:

GypsyKaren
01-23-2006, 07:16 AM
Whenever I see pictures of myself in guy mode I wonder who the hell that is, plus I always look unhappy.

GypsyKaren

swiss_susan
01-23-2006, 07:55 AM
To take my pictures although that has only been with a tripod and timer by myself thus far.

I dont mind my photo being taken in guy mode either its just something that I guess is less exciting. I like to think I can take a good photo in either mode.

Looking at the drab to drag thread seems to show many of us don't mind photos in either mode, but I think due to the limited time many of us have en femme we treasure the femme pics more probably.

Susan

TGMarla
01-23-2006, 08:38 AM
Ugly guy or ugly chick? Whichever...doesn't matter to me. My mom thinks I'm handsome. :D

Atomhype
01-24-2006, 04:25 PM
Thank you all for your postings. I love the before and after photos, you all look amazing when dressed, I'm really quite impressed. I wish GG women where I live made as much as an effort to look as nice you ladies do!