PDA

View Full Version : new update

tiffanynjcd24
09-14-2014, 12:40 PM
Hey everyone

It has been a long while since I last wrote my update on here. How is everyone doing by the way? With me I been good and I am still working at my current job, trying to learn new computer (business Intelligence) skills everyday as to be more marketable in future opportunities. I am still trying to save money so I can get my own place. I know it is hard due to me paying loans (student and car loans) and paying rent since I live at my grandmothers)

Here is my update so far:

-I will probably be moving to north carolina as to be closer to my job but I do not know if I will go down there as a consultant or as a full time employee)

-I like being in the business intelligence field (it is a part of Information Technology) being that it is a viable field to be in, I want this to be my career and I can make good money. I can see myself being a business analyst, business intelligence developer, data analyst, or BI technical analyst in business intelligence field. Hopefully I want to find a job in business intelligence field

-I brought a xbox one with couple of games (destiny and TR: definitive edition) my gamertag is phoenixreborn25 if anyone plays X1.

-I still like being a crossdresser and I will not give it up anytime soon. I feel that is a part of who I am an I can not change that. It just I havent dress up in a long time and last time I dress up was a month ago. Once I get my own place, I will dress up again. I don't care if anyone hate that part about me as long as I am trying to live my life.

-I am getting my record clear so I can apply to more business intelligence jobs (something that I really want) and\or Information technology jobs (In case if it is hard for me to find a Business intelligence job). If that doesn't work out I will get a non IT job but i just make sure if it is full time,

-I got tested last monday and it came back negative (one word advice- always know your status and communicate with your partner) and I went to the doctor after that. She checked my weight and according to her I weigh 143 lb (in which I am very slim and I must been eating healthy) also she told me my body was mildly curvy (which is scoliosis). I am happy that I have a slim and feminine body.

-I hope that I will meet others like me (crossdressers) or transgenders and women that accept me for who I am. I am still find crossdressers, transgenders and women attractive. Also I wont mind that I want to find a guy that treats me like a beautiful girl. I want to date a crossdresser like me that is gorgeous in every possible way and so far I haven't find another crossdresser yet. Hopefully I will find another crossdresser and be with her. I am still looking for a woman that accepts me for who I am.

bridget thronton
09-15-2014, 02:05 AM
Good luck in your job adventures - sounds like you found your passion

charlenesomeone
09-15-2014, 04:18 AM
Good luck Tiff, sounds like you are happy, and that is what matters.
Char

tiffanynjcd24
09-15-2014, 06:05 AM
Thanks everyone