PDA

View Full Version : is it just me or....

Melissa_Rose
09-15-2014, 02:55 PM
When I first joined the forum I was just an occasional dresser.. now I dress more frequently and wear items as much as possible. Today, I was cleaning the house wearing typical casual women's clothes and I noticed I wasn't having to fuss with bra straps anymore. The bra simply seems to fit me better. This got me to thinking: has my body changed and now it physically does fit better? Or am I just better at fitting the bra to me?
It always seemed I had to fuss with bra straps to stay up before. Now not at all.
Was just wondering what changed and if anyone else has noticed it.

Cdn

~Joanne~
09-15-2014, 03:07 PM
You probably just got use to wearing a bra is all. Your body didn't magically change lol

Jorja
09-15-2014, 04:06 PM
No, it is the forum. Haven't you noticed the subliminal messages in every post? Muahahahah! :)

RADER
09-15-2014, 05:38 PM
I must admit that since I joined the forum, my dressing has multiplied many times.
I under dress 80% of the times, panties 24/7 and a bra the 80%, always wear fem
jeans, they fit me better. Average day, I wear a DAB top, but I do have a few fem
tops that look average enough to be considered a DAB top.
I just feel better dressed in Fem Wear.
Rader

kimdl93
09-15-2014, 05:45 PM
I think it's just you ;)

Sarah Doepner
09-15-2014, 06:06 PM
I think we become accustomed to the feeling we get from the different articles of clothing and weight distribution of forms or the balance needed for heels the longer we wear them. Eventually it's possible to forget what you are wearing and just go on through life being yourself. That can be a problem if you aren't out to the world, so try to keep track.

Or it could be those subliminal messages.

Jenny Miller
09-15-2014, 06:56 PM
I've totally noticed an increase in my dressing since I joined here as well. I'm thinking you just got better at fitting the bra but you never know ;)

And I'm totally onto you girls with these subliminal messages.... :raisedeyebrow:

Nikki A.
09-15-2014, 07:20 PM
I think you just adjust the straps better, although I remember a GG telling me that some women stat to develop a depression on their clavicle due to the weight of the strap on them and it helps keep the strap in place. so if you're regularly wearing a bra this may be happening also.
Now if I can only keep my purse from falling off my shoulders. Guess I gotta use my purse more often.