PDA

View Full Version : A small vacation story

melissalynn
09-16-2014, 09:19 PM
My wife and I were packing for a recent vacation. She was debating whether to bring her big bottle of eye makeup remover. I mentioned to her that I dabbled in mascara when I dressed and that I had an unopened travel size of pre-moistened wipes she could use. She took them. After she used them she asked how I managed to deal with them since they stung a bit. I said it didn't matter to me since it passed quickly. She then said I could use her remover.

The little things mean a lot, don't they

LelaK
09-17-2014, 12:57 AM
Didn't you feel insulted? Wasn't she undermining your manliness? Or was she testing your manliness?

Seriously though, you sound lucky. How much does she like your crossdressing on a scale from 0 to 10, zero meaning least and ten most?

Persephone
09-17-2014, 01:45 AM
The little things mean a lot, don't they

Totally! Good story!

Hugs,
Persephone.

Beverley Sims
09-17-2014, 01:47 AM
Melissa,
Sharing is a wonderful thing.
Even better when it's habit forming. :)

charlenesomeone
09-17-2014, 03:25 AM
Sweet story and a wonderful wife.
Char

Marcelle
09-17-2014, 03:43 AM
Hi Melissa,

A very nice story indeed and a testament to acceptance.

Hugs

Isha

BLUE ORCHID
09-17-2014, 07:19 AM
Hi Melissa Lynn, It sounds like you have a wonderful wife and a great marriage.:daydreaming:

Eringirl
09-17-2014, 07:54 AM
It is all about the small things.... :bs:

Jaylyn
09-17-2014, 08:10 AM
I can relate to what you mean here. My wife shares her makeup when I run out of something and if she tries a new brand and doesn't like it, she just puts it with my stash. She has used my eyeliner just two weeks ago because hers was out. It is truly neat when the wives are accepting and the small things do matter in every aspect of life not just dressing especially in a marriage.

Tonya Rose
09-28-2014, 02:10 PM
i cant say anything on this Jaylyn just said it all for me.. huggs.

docrobbysherry
09-28-2014, 02:16 PM
Just sharing makeup remover would mean A LOT to me!

suchacutie
09-28-2014, 05:51 PM
When I was "only" a guy, my wife and I had all kinds of conversations. Then Tina arrived. Now we have to be careful what kind of conversations someone else might be listening to! We're in Payless, she turns and says, "get which ever one's you like while I look for me" in NOT a whisper as we stand in the aisle for women's size 12. In a drug store, "you might like this mascara". She's folding the laundry, holds up a pair of panties, "are these yours or not?".

Of course, this is all absolutely wonderful, but it does take some getting use to!

Maria 60
09-28-2014, 06:03 PM
Our last vacation she didn't like any of her dresses she brought and asked me what I brought and ended up wearing my dresses at night and I really loved and enjoyed wearing hers. Of corse I only was dresses in the room or on the balcony. Still is nice to share and have something in common.