PDA

View Full Version : What if you won millions

Nina
04-27-2004, 01:52 PM
How about this for a new thread?
If you woke up tomorrow and had won millions of pounds how would this change your life.
I would move away and live somewhere no one knew me. So i could live as awomen full time(not sure if I would have a sex change or any plastic surgerery) But I would forfill most of my dreams. What do you think?

Dana_cd
04-27-2004, 02:06 PM
Hi Nina,
I'd buy an Island and means to get back and forth so I could get to the world in either form (male or female) and noone would know anything where I came from, except those I wish to know,

Nina
04-28-2004, 09:37 AM
Come on girls. There must be loads of you out there who dream of winning a fortune and making the TV life they have always dreamed of,and buying all that stuff you can't aford at the moment, Or is it just me?

georid
04-28-2004, 09:42 AM
Come on girls. There must be loads of you out there who dream of winning a fortune and making the TV life they have always dreamed of,and buying all that stuff you can't aford at the moment, Or is it just me?

Yes, it would be easier to live as a woman with tons of money. The first thing I would do is try to meet someone that looks like you. You are very attractive. Then me and my mate would live the happy life as two women.

georid

Maxine
05-01-2004, 12:20 AM
Hmmmm I would definately move to the south west of WA and my wardrobe would be over flowing with ladies clothing and the sexier the better.
Whilst at home I would be dressed up all the time.
I doubt that I would go downtown dressed up though I'm not brave.

simpsonfan
05-01-2004, 12:24 AM
def. sex change and clothing galore! i would buy the entire girls sections of the mall (esp. mariposa, i love the dresses)

Nina
05-01-2004, 07:44 AM
I've been very naughty today and spent a fortune on TV clothes.
This is what happened. In Janurary I was sent a buy two items get one free voucher from Transformation. It ran out on the 2nd of May. So as I've had the day to myself I thought I would go spend it. 100 mile round trip for me.
I spent £600 on nine items(got 3 free) This is what I've wasted my money on
Superior Siloxane breast forms(about time I bought some good ones) Long blonde Britney wig,Pink satin and lace bodyshaper,A black hobble skirt, A short long sleeved figure hugging red dress,A two peice top and mini skirt and 3 pairs of knickers(2 black and 1 pink) I'm now at home trying it all on(only wish I could wear this stuff out) I will have to hide it all away before my girlfriend gets home. If she see's my credit card statement I'm done for.
While I'm talking about Tansformation. I know a lot of people have had trouble with them. These are my thoughts. Their stuff is good but really very over priced(I probably could have got what I bought today half their price on the net) I bought it there because I can go in and try before I buy. I don't have to worry about my girlfriend getting things in the post or stuff going missing in the post. But I would advise most people to buy elsewhere to save a load of money. The changeaways aren't great(also expensive) either
They don't seem to have many outfits. I've been for 2 and had more or less the same clothes on both times. I must say the first time remains one of the best days of my life(It was the first time I fully dressed as a women(before I had my own clothes. It was only 4 hours but I begged them to let me stay dressed longed. This they did, about half an hour longer. I spent most of the time relaxing in their private room lookig at myself in the large mirror,playing with my new breast. I will enclude a photo from my second visit(which I dressed near enough the same.
So in short Transformation is very expensive to buy from, but if you want your first full make over give it ago I found the staff very helpful.

Rachel_740
05-01-2004, 08:19 AM
Nina,

I had no idea that places like Transformation existed. Just had a look at their website and it looks great.

Thanks for that information,

Rachel

Miss Sherry
05-01-2004, 12:15 PM
An operation, a pink Cadillac, a poodle, and all of Nordstroms :p

Sherry

lara_myklund
05-01-2004, 07:45 PM
Money wouldn't really be the thing, more time.
I wish I'd been able to take a CD 'year-out', before I met my wife.
There seem to be loads of people around looking for live-in sissy maids.
Alternatively, to go on a CD tour, meeting other crossdressers and generally living on the WILD side.

Shelley J.
05-03-2004, 05:30 AM
How about this for a new thread?
If you woke up tomorrow and had won millions of pounds how would this change your life.
I would move away and live somewhere no one knew me. So i could live as awomen full time(not sure if I would have a sex change or any plastic surgerery) But I would forfill most of my dreams. What do you think?

Nina - If I had millions, I would go to CD Fantasy Camp for a month.(If there is no such thing, I would open one). I would get a sex change only if doctors could make me look like a woman instead of an old man in drag.

Nina- I just wanted to let you know that you look great!

Love & Kisses,

Shelley J.

Pete262
05-03-2004, 05:54 AM
Nina...

Have you ever thought to try high street female clothing shops? I started out going to etam with my girlfriend. She would try something on and then if I liked it (we are both a size 22) I would buy it and wear it myself at home or sometimes out. As I've got braver and less arsed about what people think I just go shopping with my girlfriend to etam and she buys clothes for herself while I buy clothes in there for myself.

As for winning millions I wouldn't really change that much. I would give up my psychiatric nursing course and just do some part time voluntary work for the samaritans or mind or some mental health charity like that. I'd sell my house and move into a slightly bigger house (4 bedrooms instead of 2) in a nicer area of South Manchester. After going on a month holiday to the maldives, getting back and getting married to my fiance Laura I'd probably buy a couple of funky little cars (ford streetKa and a smart roadster) and that would be me happy! :) :)

Julie
05-03-2004, 03:41 PM
Nina,

Good question!

I have thought about this so many times. One time I envisioned myself on a sailboat cruising from one tropical island to another and dressing however I felt at the moment. I thought of bikini tan lines and halter tops and shorts while basking in the sun. When I reached the next port I'd intorduce them to Julie. Somewhere along the way I'd find a good doctor who would start me on HRT. Then off I would go again. As my body began to take on it's feminine shape I'd have to stop at a new port and buy some new clothes. I'd also get rid of my male body hair before I continued my cruise. Each trip would see a more and more female Julie and each stop over would require another shopping trip. At the end of the cruise I'd be tanned, shapely and hot! Playboy would be knocking at my door!

Maxine
05-03-2004, 09:18 PM
Nina - If I had millions, I would go to CD Fantasy Camp for a month.(If there is no such thing, I would open one).
Now that's interesting having a CD Fantasy Camp.
You could have all sorts of classes there like Dress up, and Make up, private tuition etc.
There could even be a shop for those that may want to buy some clothes or make up etc
Now if anyone ever wins the lotteries and starts up one of these camps please let the forum know as I would love to attend it even if it meant long travel.

Nina
05-04-2004, 01:25 PM
Nina - If I had millions, I would go to CD Fantasy Camp for a month.(If there is no such thing, I would open one). I would get a sex change only if doctors could make me look like a woman instead of an old man in drag.

Nina- I just wanted to let you know that you look great!

Love & Kisses,

Shelley J.

I might look quite good dressed as a woman(better than I do a man) but it dosen't make me one sadly.

You girls could be on to something. Transformation have a hotel just for TV's but at the end of the day this is all about them making a lot of money.
What I would love to see is a hideaway estate where you come dressed as a male or female(If not dressed have a transformation there. Then you can relax by day or play and have fun with others, maybe a pool and loads of ther activities.At night parties every night. This should be run by TV's for TV's, and not just about making money but about relaxing and letting out the woman inside.

KrystynaVA
05-04-2004, 04:34 PM
The 1st $400,000 would go to the 4 people who really matter to me the most in my life - who have stayed by me a shown their love throughout all that I have put them through.

$300,000 would go to a retirement annuity to secur my future.

$200,000 would go to a great piece of land and my dream house.

The last $100,000 would go to me! C breast implants, a careful facial feminization operation to make a clearly androgynous fermale, lipo to remove my love handles, laser to remove my facial and body hair except my leg hair - I love the feeling of shaving - the feel of smooth legs after a week of growth is just so astonishing that I would never do without it. Then I would get the best hair restoration program out there to improve my hair ling - until then long full extensions with a full wavey perm.

Since I already have both my ears pierced, I'd add 2 more small hoops to each.

As to my male parts, I would certainly keep them but I might have a hoop added just forward of my anus so I could hook a penis piercing to it that would hold and keep a smooth profile.

Of course a new wardrobe but one that combine both my sexual states - male and female and intriguingly both.

Love to all,

Krystyna

Nina
05-07-2004, 05:36 AM
Nina...

Have you ever thought to try high street female clothing shops? I started out going to etam with my girlfriend. She would try something on and then if I liked it (we are both a size 22) I would buy it and wear it myself at home or sometimes out. As I've got braver and less arsed about what people think I just go shopping with my girlfriend to etam and she buys clothes for herself while I buy clothes in there for myself.

As for winning millions I wouldn't really change that much. I would give up my psychiatric nursing course and just do some part time voluntary work for the samaritans or mind or some mental health charity like that. I'd sell my house and move into a slightly bigger house (4 bedrooms instead of 2) in a nicer area of South Manchester. After going on a month holiday to the maldives, getting back and getting married to my fiance Laura I'd probably buy a couple of funky little cars (ford streetKa and a smart roadster) and that would be me happy! :) :)
Your right buying stuff from high street shops is much cheaper and I have bought stuff from some shops making out it was for my girlfriend. I would never have the nerve to try anything on though.

Nina
08-13-2004, 08:15 AM
It seems that a lot of good fun threads have not been poted on for ages. I thought asking you wath you eould do if you won a large sum of money would get a good responce. What little I know. I would love to endulge in some of my fetishes(on different post) but it seems the only way most of them will ever be fullfilled is to pay to see a mistress. Now I think looking at the prices this maybe something I can only do if I win mega bucks. So like most of you here my fetishes must remain in my head.
Hang on a minute. Heres an idear. How about I give up my job and become a full time mistress. How good would that be? Step up girls, who wants to be sorted out by
MISTRESS NINA

Scaredsis
08-13-2004, 09:50 AM
Hi Nina ,

I would live the fantasy, for the rest of my life.

Hugs
Betty

Jill
08-13-2004, 10:13 AM
I have thought about this many times too. I think I would get two houses. One would be the house that I live in where people come to see me and visit me. The other would be my secret house that nobody knows about where I can hide all my stuff and dress up to my hearts content without having to worry about being caught. I would buy all the exotic and elaborate clothes I wanted including dresses, gowns and such. It's a nice dream.

Jennifer_Ph
08-13-2004, 10:34 AM
I would buy a green dress... but not a real green dress because that's cruel.

eleventhdr
08-13-2004, 11:59 AM
Yes I quite do agree becoming female might just be the option. Then being able to finally dress the way one really wnats to dress and be. But in addtion I think what i would also do is sink a lot of it into much more research on time travel which is a major passion of mine then I would put a lot of it into History and the moe study of this then also more into music research and history then the rest i might use to finally find a way to be able to change those who want to be gg's much more easeily then it is curretly. There has to be a much better way to change one's sex then it is now and much more permently to become the sex you really do want to be completly. Then I would find ways to continue the life style of keeping the money from running out as it does seem to do once one has it. More later Suzy Ann!.

Wen4cd
08-13-2004, 12:55 PM
I try never to think thoughts of winning millions of dollars. :)

"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live..."
-Rowling

Tristen Cox
08-13-2004, 03:43 PM
I would get a big house, a nice car... you know like a Diablo, and enhance my female wardrobe dramatically. The rest I would invest on career interests like a much better paying job.

Nina what a vixen you are. Hot pics! I'd love to borrow your closet for a day. Love your outfits.

Miss Vicki
08-14-2004, 01:50 AM
Let's see. I would get a plastic surgeon to do my face so that it could be identified either way. Female or male. I would hire a trainer to get me into shape and a make up artist and clothes co-ordinator to put me in the correct attire and correct colors that would allow me to go out in public.

The rest of the money, I would have fun.

Alayna
08-15-2004, 01:15 AM
The first thing I'd do: Move out of the States!!! As much as I love some things uniquely American, politically and socially the U.S. FREAKS ME OUT! I'd buy a house in canada right in Whistler/Blackcomb, and another one in Hokkaido, Japan. Then I'd buy an elaborate wardrobe and take every opportunity to make good use of it!Interesting thing, Pete's comments about "Etam" struck a chord! When I was travelling through Europe, I went to Printemps in Paris. This place is a 6 or 7 story megaplex! Imagine Foley's on steroids. It was during the "soldes" too (French for sale, which they only do twice a year - through the whole country!) so it felt more confined than a stadium rock concert. Anyways, that's the place I first got the nerve to actually try on the clothes in the store. My French isn't great, but was good enough to convey what I wanted to do without too many problems;) . It was however quite embarrassing as I got a lot of stares (but lots of smiles from pretty French ladies too). After I got off the metro near my hostel I noticed an Etam (a lingerie chain) and stopped in to buy a garter belt, panties and stockings. I didn't try them on but I still have them a year later (except the stockings of course)

jessicadiane
08-15-2004, 10:45 AM
If I had a million dollars I would put it itno an account and live off the interest for the rest of my life.I would also probably buy every DVD I wanted :o