PDA

View Full Version : ***could/would you stop for $10 million***

mykell
09-18-2014, 07:19 AM
lots of stories about purging for my wife, stopping for my life, dont feel the need any more, what does it all mean.

it compliments another monetary thread. made the amount substantial because we like this....

if you "could" or "would" quit for the comfort of financial independence. no little bits of panty wearing, sneaking on the wig once and a while,
wearing your heels cleaning the house, stone cold complete "everything" (ETERNAL PURGE) for a sizable amount of cash in exchange. $10 million

so "Would you" or "Could you" ? if you fail you turn into a pumpkin...

guess i go first:

so ive accepted this part, it ebbs like the tide, we struggle with the new economy, could really use the money but to be honest i couldnt do it, this is me and if the choice is dirt poor then so be it, the mrs. on the other hand would be at the goodwill donating my things looking to help others to dress like hootchie girls....

2B Natasha
09-18-2014, 08:57 AM
Not for $10 mil. Perhaps $100. Even then, that is a low sum is this day and age.

BTW. What would happen if we failed after receiving the money?

Donna June
09-18-2014, 09:11 AM
Would I stop for $10 million? Yes I would. Question is could I. No way.

carahawkwind
09-18-2014, 09:14 AM
I'd need to enough money to buy a professional sports teams and a game development company to distract myself, so would need more than $10 million.

Lynn Marie
09-18-2014, 09:27 AM
Being retired, I really don't need the money. Funny thing is, I've never really needed money! Always seemed to have enough so giving up CDing, for me, would require a better incentive! My dream girl maybe? LOL

AngelaYVR
09-18-2014, 10:17 AM
Considering how I am always too aware of how much I spend on clothes and shoes, it would be rather cruel to get so much money and not be able to spend it as I would like! I would most likely falter after a few months.

Angela xx

Talisker
09-18-2014, 11:04 AM
Sure. My price for stopping would be much lower, but you don't have the money so it's all hypothetical.

Annaliese
09-18-2014, 11:11 AM
I could stop dressing, but could not stop being me, and would the $10 million be worth being miserable for the rest of your live, I have accept my self and am happy, would I want to go back to that dark place, so no to the $10 million, that dark place is not worth it.

Ressie
09-18-2014, 11:15 AM
Nope. That kind of money would be nothing but problems.

Mistyjo
09-18-2014, 11:34 AM
The short answer is no I am happy with who i am and no amount of money could change that

Beverley Sims
09-18-2014, 11:48 AM
I may stop for Ten Million but I am sure I would be tempted back and blow the ten million. :)

Rachael Leigh
09-18-2014, 11:56 AM
This really is a good question and really it comes down to what are you willing to give up and is money a deciding factor for you. Financial independence would be great and it would help in many ways, I consider myself a very charitable person and would probably give a lot away, but alas money does not solve all our problems so for me yes would love the money but no I dont think I would stop totally for that money its always there and at this point dont see it going away.

Cheryl Ann Owens
09-18-2014, 12:15 PM
Oh but there is a way! I know I couldn't give up my mostly full-time dressing but here's what I would do:

I'd take the 10 million, find a great investment broker, and try to make an additional million or so back ASAP. Then I'd go back and repay the original 10 million and say something like, "Sorry. it didn't work out so here's your 10 million back.

I could enjoy the profits!

Cheryl

mykell
09-18-2014, 12:39 PM
Considering how I am always too aware of how much I spend on clothes and shoes, it would be rather cruel to get so much money and not be able to spend it as I would like! I would most likely falter after a few months.

Angela xx
pretty cruel way about it, yes-money to have the beast of everything CD and unable to use it for that, i would fail sooner...

Oh but there is a way! I know I couldn't give up my mostly full-time dressing but here's what I would do:

I'd take the 10 million, find a great investment broker, and try to make an additional million or so back ASAP. Then I'd go back and repay the original 10 million and say something like, "Sorry. it didn't work out so here's your 10 million back.

I could enjoy the profits!

Cheryl
nope that would be a failure, pumpkin time for you, just in time for Halloween, know what they do to pumpkins then, best case scenario they paint a female character on yours....

KittyD
09-18-2014, 12:44 PM
Mhmm... Uhmm... Nah... I don't make any money out of dressing-up and doing this is priceless, although I would make a nice little dress out of 10mill :D
And a matching hat or jacket :D

natcrys
09-18-2014, 12:52 PM
No financial worries, but structurally miserable for the rest of my life? :confused:

Perhaps if I was really dirt poor, had a family to think of and had to walk a couple of kilometres to get clean drinking water, etc.. then I could see it happening. Basic needs trump a pretty dress and heels.

But living in a first world country with great social safety nets and everything... hell no!

Cheryl T
09-18-2014, 01:17 PM
Would I...for sure. Would it last the rest of my life (or till the $10 mill was gone ... well....????)

linda booth
09-18-2014, 02:05 PM
I can only see your question in reverse. For $10 million I would increase my dressing! I would buy all the luxury clothes I can't possibly buy now.

Talisker
09-18-2014, 02:46 PM
Seriously I bet if someone showed up with a formal contract and 10 M USD in cash many of these answers would change and you would accept it if it were a real offer. All it would be is stop wearing the clothes. You can still shut your eyes and think whatever you want. You can have lots of fun with $10 M USD and hire lots of people to serve your every desire.

natcrys
09-18-2014, 04:33 PM
Talisker, I can only politely disagree..

I'm halfway through the average male life expectancy. The only thing that really matters after you have enough money/income to take care of your basic requirements is whether you're happy and satisfied.

Sure, I sometimes dream of winning a couple of million euros in a lottery. Why? So I can do certain things I know I'd love.. but are out of reach right now.

However, like I said, for me personally, I'd be very persistently unhappy if I couldn't do my CD-related activities (dressing, shopping, experimenting with make-up, photography, videos, social life with my CD/TG/TS-friends, etc.).

Sure, a month of snowboarding in British Columbia or Alaska... or playing SRV-licks on a real vintage Strat... travelling the world... doing charitable things.. it will provide me with awesome happy moments.

But in the end,.. knowing I willingly put a restriction on a significant part of ME.. will in the long run still outweigh the happy moments I bought with the millions.

Everyone's different.. but I know what I would and wouldn't do. :)

Alice Torn
09-18-2014, 04:40 PM
Having been in poverty so long, you bet I would stop all crossdressing! To be able financially to eat three good meals a day, and dessert, have a newer car for the first time in my life, have something to offer a woman, other than my self, and my poverty. I would even quit for $50,000!!!! Poverty , being a old, poor bachelor ,is something i would trade, with my dresing. It would be difficult at times, to abstain, of course. Maybe buy silk men's underwear, and pajamas, and robes. Men's pantyhose? Maybe cheating!

Joni T
09-18-2014, 05:24 PM
Absolutely could and would. If I could 't spend it on Joni I'd spend it on Jon and he would have a (sensored) collection to rival that of the collection in West Point. Sensored because the mods have told me it's a verboten topic on these forums, but it is perfectly legal. Starts with G and rhymes with fun.

ReluctantDebutant
09-18-2014, 05:56 PM
Quite simply yes I would do it. Could I? Hellz yeah. The urge to cross-dress hits me when I am bored. With the right investments I could make $10million into a lot more and last a long time. With that type of money I can keep myself busy with hobbies and projects the rest of my life.

CarlaWestin
09-18-2014, 07:18 PM
Ten Milloin? Sure! Right after my extremely financed extreme sex change and surgical makeover. I promise! I'll never wear men's clothes ever again!

Brynna M
09-18-2014, 10:04 PM
I would. I doubt I could. Not CDing would make my life a whole lot simpler even without any money incvolved (not sure about better but that's a different thread)

MissTee
09-19-2014, 12:40 AM
I have enough money, so no. Besides, I didn't start dressing because of money and I would not stop because of it. I do it because it completes me.

Yoshisaur
09-19-2014, 01:13 AM
I wouldn't do it. I finally started to accept crossdressing as a part of me so I would'n't give up a part of me for money. Plus the urge to dress will always be there and I would definitely give in to it.

Talisker
09-19-2014, 02:37 AM
Talisker, I can only politely disagree..

I'm halfway through the average male life expectancy. The only thing that really matters after you have enough money/income to take care of your basic requirements is whether you're happy and satisfied.

Sure, I sometimes dream of winning a couple of million euros in a lottery. Why? So I can do certain things I know I'd love.. but are out of reach right now.

However, like I said, for me personally, I'd be very persistently unhappy if I couldn't do my CD-related activities (dressing, shopping, experimenting with make-up, photography, videos, social life with my CD/TG/TS-friends, etc.).

Sure, a month of snowboarding in British Columbia or Alaska... or playing SRV-licks on a real vintage Strat... travelling the world... doing charitable things.. it will provide me with awesome happy moments.

But in the end,.. knowing I willingly put a restriction on a significant part of ME.. will in the long run still outweigh the happy moments I bought with the millions.

Everyone's different.. but I know what I would and wouldn't do. :)

You can impolitely disagree as well if you want I dont mind :)
I guess it depends how much a part of you CDing is, why you do it and what else you would do with the time and money.
For me: I'd take the offer, resign at work immediately, move country and get involved with things I dont have the time for now. Plus to keep the mind active maybe start a small business and do some postgrad courses at University.

trisha kobichenko
09-19-2014, 02:41 AM
i'd probably think about if for a few hours, but I couldn't trust myself to go through with it.
hugs,
Trish

Ressie
09-19-2014, 10:33 AM
Seriously I bet if someone showed up with a formal contract and 10 M USD in cash many of these answers would change and you would accept it if it were a real offer. All it would be is stop wearing the clothes. You can still shut your eyes and think whatever you want. You can have lots of fun with $10 M USD and hire lots of people to serve your every desire.

Yes, it's easy to say no since this is hypothetical. If such an offer actually could happen most of us would quit dressing cold turkey!

hope springs
09-19-2014, 12:15 PM
I dont know what id do. Im trying to imagine the duffell bags full of money, and my wife and kids. That kind of money is a game changer.
Id take the money, but would likely fail. It would gnaw at me not being able to dress. Id be busy but the urge would peck at me.. a death by a thousand pin pricks.
I appreciate the question because it makes you realize how much CDing is a part of you. To sacrifice 10 million to keep doing it is telling.

Edit: im trying to frame a similar idea for GGs. Would it be you can only wear male clothing for the rest of your life? No makeup, no lotion, no nothing?

Vanessa5
09-19-2014, 12:41 PM
Broke and happy is always better than rich and miserable. I could not stop even for that amount of money.

kimdl93
09-19-2014, 12:50 PM
why must we pose these hypotheticals. Is there even a remote possibility that some reclusive billionaire might offer $10 million to test the resolve of a dedicated CDr. No.

Why not ask the real questions instead. Do you want to quit? Have you tried and failed? Have you been asked to quit? Have you been forced to quit? How did it make you feel?

Tina_gm
09-19-2014, 02:05 PM
why must we pose these hypotheticals. Is there even a remote possibility that some reclusive billionaire might offer $10 million to test the resolve of a dedicated CDr. No.

Why not ask the real questions instead. Do you want to quit? Have you tried and failed? Have you been asked to quit? Have you been forced to quit? How did it make you feel?1st if I can just answer yes to the hypothetical question, and in fact would take considerably less in fact if it was offered. Kimd, you do offer up good thought here, because it really is more about quitting, wanting to or not. having tried or not. These hypotheticals are a way I think of throwing something out there that would be a motive we otherwise do not have. Would it truly be successful if such an absurd thing was offered?

It has happened numerous times here and other boards I am sure where CDers made promises to wives and GF's that they would stop, and likely fully well meant it when they made the promise, but then later broke it, and in doing so ended up with a relationship or marriage that was also broken because of the broken promise.

Badwolf
09-27-2014, 03:25 PM
Even with hypothetical, how would they know I stopped for life?

sometimes_miss
09-27-2014, 04:49 PM
I'm probably one of the lucky few that knows how to combat the desire to crossdress by finding physical affection from women (not sex; affection; most don't understand the difference. Basically, you can give yourself an orgasm, but you can't give yourself a hug). However, without a partner, I have to 'buy' it; that means cuddling up with lap dancers, prostitutes or call girls, and that gets way expensive. So yeah, I could manage it for 10 million.

BLUE ORCHID
09-27-2014, 05:14 PM
Hi Mikell, It just isn't going to work, This is just like the Mafia, You just can't QUIT!:daydreaming:

StarrOfDelite
09-28-2014, 06:44 PM
I recently turned close to 60, and I would definitely give up cd'ing for ten million. I have enough money to retire comfortably, so it wouldn't be my own comfort I'd be thinking about, it would be the fact that I could take that ten million, invest it, and turn it into enough money for my children and grandchildren to be able to survive in what is, increasingly, a more competitive and cut-throat world than the one in which I grew up. In my opinion computers, trade agreements, unchecked world population, global climate change, and worldwide muslim jihadism are going to make the 21st century a place where the middle class disappears, and being part of the working class is not going to be much fun.

CynthiaD
09-28-2014, 07:26 PM
What's the point of having $10 million if you can't spend it on skirts, dresses, high heels, ... ???

Della
10-01-2014, 12:03 AM
No. Money cannot make me change the fact that I have brown hair, my build, my preference for a brunette over blond, salt over sugar, T-bone over pasta. Give me the cash to do something, fine, but alter who I am, I'd have to say "No." You are wasting your money. So, I would not could not in a box, could not would not with a fox. This time you cannot sell green eggs and ham, this time you cannot sell then Sam-I-Am.

Tracii G
10-01-2014, 12:14 AM
Way too hypothetical for me.

BillieAnneJean
10-01-2014, 12:28 AM
I would have stopped for free if my SO had asked me to.
She was the center of my life.

NicoleScott
10-01-2014, 12:49 PM
Easy. No problem. As a pleasure dresser, I can crossdress in my mind, and do it all the time.
Now I turn the question around. Imagine our wives coming home and saying "I was approached with an offer to never dress as a woman again in exchange for 10 million dollars. Of course I turned it down because sometimes I like to get pretty and feel feminine." Our collective jaws would drop over our wives turning down such a huge amount of money over gender-specific clothing. (for some wives, accepting the challenge wouldn't require any wardrobe changes. haha)

The sillier the hypothetical, the less likely to get straight answers.

Stephanie Julianna
10-02-2014, 09:28 AM
Not enough money. And if I tried I'd end up spending it on dresses and shoes.

SANDRA MICHELLE
10-02-2014, 01:33 PM
No way, money can't buy happiness. I have plenty of money and am only truly happy when I can spend time with my kids, grandkids, wife and myself especially when I'm Sandra Michelle.