PDA

View Full Version : A start of a new career

celeste26
09-18-2014, 10:44 AM
I just began a Tax preparation class and I have only attended while enfemme. There are 16 women in the room and three men. The teacher's voice reminds me of Roseanne Barr all nasally. Makes it impossible to sleep there (as if I wanted to anyway.) If I don't get into a place where I can officially change my name before the end, then I will be certified with my male name and need to change it later. That's OK since there is no choice I can make to change those facts faster.

But spending 16 weeks with those women I consider golden hours giving me an appreciation and experience of being a woman amongst women. No one knows and/or even commented so far (two sessions into it.) I should keep my own mouth closed on this one too. Teacher knows and made no comment either so there should be no surprises.

By the time I will allowed to have my own tax prep business (three years minimum) everything could be settled.

Bria
09-18-2014, 10:59 AM
Celeste, I hope that your new career works well for you as you move into the future!

Hugs, Bria

Annaliese
09-18-2014, 11:07 AM
You are starting off the right way, presenting your self the way you want other to see you,

Kaitlyn Michele
09-18-2014, 12:57 PM
great idea...

taxes are getting more and more complicated...

its a great business

LeaP
09-18-2014, 01:01 PM
Good for you!

Interesting that there are no men, though.