PDA

View Full Version : Today's shopping

Lilac
01-22-2006, 11:27 PM
After joining up yesterday and reading about other people shopping for their own clothes, I've finally built up enough bravery to go underwear shopping. I first went to an adult store where I bought my first garter belt and knee-high stockings. I was very tempted to get my first pair of shoes as well, but I backed out. Next I head over to Macy's to pick up a bra and panty, since the adult store only had lingerie. I was so nervous because it was so crowded.:( I left the section for a while before I came back. I found the perfect bra and panty to get and I also found my confidence. Until...... I looked at the cashier and saw that it was a "hot" girl that may also be in one of my classes. :doh:
So, I came home with just the garterbelt and the stockings. They feel great and I can't wait to wear them with my outfits, but I still need a new set of underwear. If only buying underwear was easy as buying clothes for me. :cry:

DonnaT
01-23-2006, 12:07 AM
Oh well Lilac, at least you made one purchase :clap: and managed to browse the lingerie section of Macy's. Once you decide to go through with the purchase (when another girl is working the register?) you'll find it wasn't nearly as hard as your imagination depicted it to be.

Lilac
01-24-2006, 04:07 AM
Well, I built up my courage again and went back to Macy's today. There were a lot less people in the store to my relief. I picked up a white Lily of France bra and a white panty. The bra is a bit tight but the panty feels great. I always find that I'm more nervous when I'm trying to buy lingerie than clothes. I hope that I'm not the only who gets nervous when I venture into the intimate section to find myself the perfect item.

tara 24-7
01-24-2006, 12:44 PM
and just do it, the first time is very hard, after that i can promise you,l max out the credit card in a week, happy shopping, just go 4 it honey!!!!!!
kisses tara,, xxxxxxx and get them heels too, xxxx

RenaCD
01-24-2006, 01:44 PM
You go Girl!! Don't take no for an answer! Shopping is a God given right!
When you do go for shoes you will find you're first pair to be very very special.
Have Great Fun!
Big Huggs Rena :clap:

Wendy me
01-24-2006, 01:51 PM
yes just do it ... at frist you think everyone is watching or knows then once you do it then it's not a big deal and off you go shopping all the time....

Rebecca C
01-24-2006, 01:57 PM
it is very exciting to hear your story of shopping ,as it will not be your last because of the fun and enjoyment you will get out of it . so get out there and go crazy

Julie York
01-24-2006, 03:03 PM
Well, I built up my courage again and went back to Macy's today. There were a lot less people in the store to my relief. I picked up a white Lily of France bra and a white panty. The bra is a bit tight but the panty feels great. I always find that I'm more nervous when I'm trying to buy lingerie than clothes. I hope that I'm not the only who gets nervous when I venture into the intimate section to find myself the perfect item.

There should be an award or something. The FP Award for bravery in the eyes of the public whilst buying women's underwear.

(That's...Fancy Panties).

I don't have a FPA. I'm a coward.