PDA

View Full Version : If you need to go get beer......

CarlaWestin
09-20-2014, 10:53 AM
So, I enjoy my beers but, occasionally I run out. So, I'm wondering. My wife once said, "drinking or crossdressing, one or the other" Yeah, right. I'm doing both. So, what if wifey held up my profile picture (sexey maid's dress, heels and full make-up) (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?u=86230&dateline=1384120829&type=profile) and said, "I'll drive you to the store but this is how you're going to be dressed while you do the shopping. And, here's a list of what I need."

Would you go shopping for wifey dressed like a sexey maid kitten?

I know I would. And, yes. I know a lot of you don't drink. Accolades to you. I just enjoy it.

Marcelle
09-20-2014, 11:07 AM
Hi Carla,

I am going to have to go with a big no on that one unless it was Halloween and even then probably not . . . unless she can be a sexy zombie maid :) That is not who Isha is so I don't think I would dress that way . . . even for beer.

Hugs

Isha

CarlaWestin
09-20-2014, 11:12 AM
Yeah, I know. It's a little over the top!

StarrOfDelite
09-20-2014, 11:25 AM
I'm not a beer-drinker, more of a martini/manhattan/red wine girl, so I'd have to say "no." Plus, I'm with Isha on this one, I'm not a French Maid Costume girl, either. However, I've been to the drive-thru on emergency runs for refills of pinot noir or sweet or dry vermouth in wig, makeup, and Fem casual clothes on numerous occasions.

Having said that, I love your profile picture in the maid's outfit. I expect that if you did go shopping dressed in the it you'd have a large crowd following behind!

Ally 2112
09-20-2014, 11:35 AM
As i enjoy my beer also it would have be way out of where i live too many people know me as i live in a fairly small community .But hey it is a great fantisy :)

Angelofsomekind
09-20-2014, 11:43 AM
While I do enjoy my beer, I can't remember the last time I ran out, as a homebrewer there are always several cases in the basement. However, when I'm dressed I always wear a corset, I've found carbonation and corsets make me feel uncomfortable. Wine is my prefered drink of choice when I'm dressed, or sake, or a girly mixed drink. I wouldn't go out to the liquor store for it dressed though. They know me at the liquor stores, I often talk to them about getting limited release beers, don't want to do anything to lose that.

Aly Cat
09-20-2014, 11:47 AM
This falls into the category of... "Which came first, the chicken or the egg?"
I would probably have to have the alcohol to have the courage to go out dressed in that manner, but I have to go out dressed like that to get the alcohol.

The easy solution for me is... I can't drink! Because of my hormones, I have a really bad reaction to any kind of alcohol. Not sure why. My Endo can't explain it. His solution was, don't drink lol.
Would I go out like that for a dare? Mmmaaayyybbbeeee ):D
I'd have to get a "bangin" reward though for doing it!

AKADonna
09-20-2014, 12:27 PM
Tough choice, Carla! As much as the beer sounds great, going out in a French Maid's outfit is more than a journey in crossdressing, it's the humiliation that I wouldn't like. Maybe a compromise? Perhaps going out in a sexy, low cut or short skirt or something would make a better swap!

Shelly Preston
09-20-2014, 01:03 PM
Carla, The good news is that if you go to buy beer in that outfit you will probably get it for free :)

Kris Avery
09-20-2014, 01:29 PM
I just got rid of the latex maid outfit a few weeks ago. It had seen better days.
Sorry girl, no,clothes to match.....and if I did...well, two words "dry country" (gasp):eek:

Kate Simmons
09-20-2014, 01:50 PM
Now we are down to going out en femme and getting beer? Kind of reminds me of that scene from "Teen Wolf". I guess whatever floats your boat Hon.:battingeyelashes::)

Erica Marie
09-20-2014, 03:31 PM
I dont drink either, and I typically would not present myself to the public dressed in a maid outfit. Maybe if I had an SO or wifey that liked to have private fun I may be pursuaded to wear it for her at home though.

Jillian Faith
09-20-2014, 03:34 PM
Hi Carla,

I am going to have to go with a big no on that one unless it was Halloween and even then probably not . . . unless she can be a sexy zombie maid :) That is not who Isha is so I don't think I would dress that way . . . even for beer.

Hugs

Isha

I'm with Isha it's a big no for this girl as well

maggie_panties
09-20-2014, 04:30 PM
I love my beers! However, I dress-up at home only and under-dress (panties) outside.

Jenniferathome
09-20-2014, 05:07 PM
...So, what if wifey held up my profile picture (sexey maid's dress, heels and full make-up) (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?u=86230&dateline=1384120829&type=profile) and said, "I'll drive you to the store but this is how you're going to be dressed while you do the shopping. And, here's a list of what I need."

Would you go shopping for wifey dressed like a sexey maid kitten?....

That' san easy "no." It's simply inappropriate for any visit to any store, any time. And yes, that includes Halloween. This is the cost of being a member of a society.

BLUE ORCHID
09-20-2014, 05:43 PM
Hi Carla, Out there around Vegas I would think that you could pull it off.

Bria
09-20-2014, 05:53 PM
Carla, I'm afraid that if I had to wear a French maid outfit to get beer I'd not have beer, and I do like beer.

Hugs, Bria

Katey888
09-20-2014, 06:11 PM
I don't know why, but I have a suspicion the logic, the question and causality is all somehow reversed here... please bear with Doctor Katey a while...

Carla running out of beer... seems odd...?

Carla hopes wifey will use the ultimate threat of "I'll do this, for this, but you must do this..."

Carla knows that the ultimate threat is in fact (one of..) Carla's ultimate fantasies... :thinking:

Now it no longer seems odd that Carla has run out of beer... :)

And last time I looked I'm pretty sure Las Vegas had excluded itself from what is usually held to be the normal mores of normal society...

But no, that wouldn't be happening here in Old Hampshire... ;)

Enjoy your brewski Carla...

Katey x

JayeLefaye
09-20-2014, 07:53 PM
Commit this phrase to memory and say it with a shrug: I lost a bet.

Jaye

Rachel Morley
09-20-2014, 08:18 PM
I don't think I would. I'm too chicken ... not unless it was Halloween and I'd already drank several beers already for some "Dutch courage" :)

michelle.foster
09-20-2014, 09:00 PM
I have been "caught" in my maid outfit by the mailman looking though the screen door. So if I could get out in dressed like that, I'd jump at it. Any comments, just say "Hey, I lost the bet" and move on. It's going to be obvious you are male, cuz female don't dress like that, at least not in public, so have fun with it.

Ozark
09-20-2014, 09:42 PM
Would you go out for beer dressed?

Yes. At our lake cabin I have walked down the hill in a pair of walmart pedal pushers, a kmart camp shirt and sandals. Oh, yes, Vanity Fair Ravissant.!

We (my wife and I) are currently in Walker AZ getting ready to head into grand canyon tomorrow.

A couple of nights ago at Lake Mead campground, we were both sitting outside she wear a shell and a pair of shorts and of course, bra and panties. I was wearing GAP olive drab pedal pushers, an eddie bauer blouse and a pair of black vanity fair ravissant full cut briefs.

She was messing with her camera getting ready to shoot the sunset and I was with the ipad map program and a rand mcnally searching for our next day's plan.

It was very hot and we were dry camping in the gov't campground. thankfully it wasn't crowded at all and we got a shady spot.

She took of her bra under her shirt and told me that it was so hot (100+) at sunset to take off my pants and just sit in the chair, no one would even notice.

She went across the street and took a couple of pictures of me sitting in the chair and then started taking pictures of the sunset.

As I'm sitting in the chair at the end of the rv catching a breeze.....a guy from the Netherlands comes up and wants to talk about our trailer (AS). I sitting there with a rand mcnally spread out over my lap and he wants to talk trailers!

I was polite and I wish I would have said go ahead and stick your head inside and take a peek but I didn't . When my wife came up to rescue me she suggested insteaded of talking trailers, why don't we all look at the sunset.

Then today, as we were heading to Sedona, she brought it up that she would like to camp in a place when I can be the Iowa Farm wife i dress like. And she was serious.

I am a lucky man/

CarlaWestin
09-20-2014, 10:22 PM
That' san easy "no." It's simply inappropriate for any visit to any store, any time. And yes, that includes Halloween. This is the cost of being a member of a society.

Hi Carla, Out there around Vegas I would think that you could pull it off.

Blue, you definetly know Las Vegas. Jennifer, I see a person dressed as Elvis every other trip to the store. This is seriously an anything goes kinda' place.

sometimes_miss
09-20-2014, 11:45 PM
Out as a sexy maid, no; but one easy option would be dressed up like Tim Curry in Rocky Horror, you know, 'the sweet transvestite from transylvania'. it would have to be when going to the midnight show, of course. but it would satisfy lots of urges to go out in public sort of, in girl clothes. Well, boy-girl clothes. You get the drift.

Beverley Sims
09-21-2014, 12:17 AM
Carla,
I did something similar with my girlfriends when I was a LOT younger.
I think I thought I was fireproof then.

I wore a fairy costume onto a bar and spent the evening so dressed.
I did have their support and I loved it .
So did the patrons when I danced on the table and threw fairy dust all over them.

I think of it as one of the highlights of my 'er' career. :)

Charla McBee
09-21-2014, 12:56 AM
I'm not big on humiliating myself in public or drawing too much attention to myself, even if I were in Vegas. I've got enough anxiety just walking around as a guy with a nasty case of gender dysphoria. Were I to venture out into public, I would want to be taken seriously as a woman. That's not to say that I'd never wear something ridiculous for fun but it's got to be the right time and place.

bridget thronton
09-21-2014, 01:34 AM
Why not do it. The alabi is provided if it is needed (bet/dare)

pantywaver
09-21-2014, 01:45 AM
At this moment I might because I've had a few to many rum and cokes. She would have to drive though.

Diane Lynn
09-21-2014, 02:45 AM
I am comfortable in my own body as a woman, I would wear it with pride.

Danielle_cder
09-21-2014, 09:33 AM
get some beer already take some pics while ur at it too!!

CarlaWestin
09-21-2014, 10:02 AM
Oh, so many wonderful responses, so far. Your comments have sparked a self evaluation as to my personal motive for this post. I love going out dressed a little edgy. Usually boobs a little on the big side. I always have this desire for my wife to acknowledge that my dress up stuff is valid and necessary for me to be ME. Maybe with her having some input as to what I wear and what I do while dressed would be an empowerment which would entice her to participate. Oh, and personallly, I would never use the lie of losing a bet. My reply would be, "I'm a crossdresser, duh!"

Oh, wait! The maid's back with the beer. Gotta go!

Raychel
09-21-2014, 11:01 AM
Not sure that I would go at this point in time, Maybe in the future, if my wife told me too.
But for now, not likely for me.

heatherdress
09-21-2014, 12:47 PM
Carla - If it is OK for you and OK for your wife and will not put you at any risk, go for beer. And pizza. And whatever else you need. Enjoy yourself and have fun.

I think most of us will just make sure we don't run out of beer. And pizza.

CherylFlint
09-21-2014, 02:19 PM
Depends on your attitude.
Me? No way, although a maid outfit at home is really nice.
A maid outfit going to buy beer? If you want to be taken seriously, no way.
However, on the other hand, . . .
If my wife said beer or dress, I'd give-up the beer in a heartbeat.

Richelle423
09-21-2014, 02:33 PM
I give up beer to crossdress and drink herbal tea when dressed but when my SO is coming home from work and I have to remobe everything and look "normal" I start drinking beer..... If I had an ultimatum to drink or be dressed I would choose dressed but I know that will never happen..:-(

CherylFlint
09-21-2014, 02:38 PM
At first, I’d dress myself and do the make-up. Then my wife would say, “Too much blush” or “That’s the wrong skirt for that blouse.”
So one day I’d said, “Well, you do it”, and ever since then she’s been in charge. When she wants me to dress she’ll choose what she wants me to wear. She’ll also do the make-up and make sure everything is “right”.
And when we go out it’s a lot easier for me to “pass”.
When we’re at a restaurant she’ll do the ordering.
When we go window shopping at the mall she’s the one who’ll talk to the SA.
She figures as long as she has to look at me dressed, she wants to see a nice looking lady.
She goes to the wig store with me and picks-out the wig she wants me to wear. I wondered what the wig SA thought of us (I’d go drab).
Show this response to your wife, maybe she’ll be a bigger part of your CD experience than she is now.
Of course, if you don’t care about “passing”, that’s up to you, but it’s the biggest thrill of being a CD, in my opinion.

suchacutie
09-21-2014, 03:34 PM
My wife, Tina's fashion consultant, would not likely be in favor of heading out to anything but a Halloween party dressed as a rather sexy maid. I can see where Las Vegas might change her mind as one might look at LV as Halloween every day! Overall, we're pretty serious that Tina is a real and regular person, so even sending her out in a way she could pass well, but dressed inappropriately for the venue, is just not a part of the Tina experience.

CynthiaD
09-21-2014, 04:50 PM
If I need something from the store when I'm dressed, I go to the store dressed. No big deal. At one time I would have changed, but I got so sick of changing just to pick up a few things.

RADER
09-21-2014, 06:38 PM
Few year back, My wife dressed me up in a maids outfit similar to what you are wearing,
Only difference was no heals or wig.
I handed out candy to all the trick & treaters that came to the door.
I was scared at first, but after all the positive comments I got, I hated for the night to end.
I hated to take the dress off for bed time.
Rader

6inchheels
09-21-2014, 06:52 PM
I'm pretty sure I'd do it. :)

Jean. Ann
09-21-2014, 07:08 PM
I would do it if it was in a place far away where no one knew me.
It would be a fun thing.
No real harm done !

Jean Ann

Lvjim
09-21-2014, 08:24 PM
I go out all the time wearing womens clothes, no skirts or dresses yet but no one in vegas even gives me a second glance. Sometimes an odd look but in vegas mild crossdressing doesn't even get peoples attention.

Tammy Lynn Tx
09-21-2014, 09:37 PM
another great line is... Never play truth or dare with friends ( i spent the night in an El Cajon, Ca drunk tank in a light purple mini dress, white go go boots and a brunette wig. definitely NOT fun)

But I didn't see anything wrong with your outfit, especially in Vegas. I wouldn't try it where I live but west of the rockies in many places you can get away with anything