PDA

View Full Version : halloween

Brandie.n
09-21-2014, 07:50 AM
Any one got halloween plans yet or picked out a costume I got no plans but my costume will rather supergirl or 100% passable woman tom undergarments out

BillieAnneJean
09-21-2014, 10:26 AM
Our Group has plans the weekend before and the weekend of Halloween. Even full days out enfemme in costume.

Http://www.crossdressersmichigan.com

SUCH FUN!

~Joanne~
09-21-2014, 10:40 AM
I hope to have a few outing with My SO this year, nothing special and I don't know if I am going to go in a costume or not. I have tried for the last three years to do a Batgirl costume and have failed all three years. There doesn't seem to be a good costume out there and building one is almost impossible.

jazmine
09-21-2014, 10:56 AM
Well, I'm going to YOUMACON with my wife and some friends on the 30th of October, in Detroit. Youmacon is a popular culture event similar to most “Comic Cons”, however instead of focusing on comic books, Youmacon is a celebration of Japanese popular culture and its influence on our own culture over the past few decades. I'm going as Sailor Mars one of the days. On the other day, as the character LUST from the Fullmatal Alchemist series. It's been a blast getting the costumes together with my wife and friends. I'm a bit nervous though, because this will be the first time Jasmine will be out during the day. The whole day. It'll be an interesting walk from the hotel to the event. Lol! Here's the characters I will be:

cotton panty man
09-21-2014, 02:57 PM
Do like a sexy nurse. I'm doing a catholic school girl I can't wait.

lexivanderpump
09-21-2014, 04:00 PM
Dressing like a girl. Not sure what. Love Halloween! LOL.

Love,
Lexi V.

stephNE
09-21-2014, 04:10 PM
This year I'm going as a sexy pirate wench. I bought the costume (dress) this weekend, and will start on the accessories now. I did the catholic school girl last year. I can't wait - so much fun!!

cassandra54
09-21-2014, 05:40 PM
I'm going as Cassandra. When they ask me what I'm supposed to be, I'm going to tell them a cougar.

lynda
09-21-2014, 05:50 PM
im going as janis joplin, lots of braclets rings . round glasses and hippiy skirt and long flowing shirt. i cant wait

Princess Grandpa
09-21-2014, 05:58 PM
My wife and I are dressing as a bride and groom. She will play the part of groom. We have bought her suit shoes and shirt just need a tie now. I got a dress and shoes. I still need stockings and a veil.

Hug
Rita

kimmy p
09-21-2014, 07:10 PM
My wife and I are headed to Saugatuck Mi. for their events on October 25th. All day long Halloween festivities (so I hear), and then our first trip to The Dunes Resort for the evening party.

Julie 29
09-21-2014, 07:15 PM
Yes I do have plans for Halloween. (CGS) Chicago Gender Society & Transformations is having a Halloween party on October 25th at the Sheraton Hotel in Elk Grove Village, IL. It'll be a surprise what I'll be going as. 7 till 8 is socializing. dinner is 8 till 9. 9 till 10 is a band playing with dancing. costume contest is 10 till 11. The cost for a ticket is $50 per person. Tickets are sold online at transformationsbyrori.com or stop by the store which is in Arlington Heights, IL. I'll be going as a French Maid.

6inchheels
09-21-2014, 07:17 PM
I am going to be a dominatrix. I ordered a shiny black catsuit and a new corset. I hope they arrive on time. The shipper gave a month range. I also have a few whips to choose from and some handcuffs. I got a new black wig too. This will be my first time ever going out and I am really excited.

Andy66
09-21-2014, 08:00 PM
Im definitely going out to Fremont Street (Las Vegas). I do it every year, wouldnt miss it. I dont know how I will dress though.

Cara Lacey
09-21-2014, 08:21 PM
Elvira

Jenny Gurl
09-21-2014, 09:23 PM
Reminds me of "the big bang theory" lost bet. They had their costumes chosen for them.

http://www.theallthingscomicssite.com/images/big_bang_justice_league1.jpg

It's always fun picking one.

Alice Torn
09-21-2014, 10:15 PM
As a kid, Holloween was my favorite time. I am not into it anymore, but, do take advantage of the safer, more accepting chance i have to go out. I hope to go various places as Alice, a dress, hose, heels, coat.

stacycoral
09-21-2014, 10:49 PM
Adam, if you look at my new thread call WONDER, you will see my costume anyway my predress up before to check it out. hugs

KaceyR
09-22-2014, 01:40 AM
I'm mixed. Always lots of things happening that I'd like to go to (I've got out to so few Halloween parties in my life). But usually I end up not doing much. I don't know what will happen also as I'll be changing back to night shifts at around that time.
Awesome on your plans Jazmine. I always wanted to get to crossplay at Youmacon but no real good costuming work and definitely nothing I could do about it at this time. Someday I'll get a Lum outfit together... :)
Then there's Billie's group. And I dunno what other's going on. Doesn't stop me from getting something however...picked up a Tigress costume today :). Looks and fits good but going to need some cleavage makeup to really look awesome. Expect pics sometime :)

Wildaboutheels
09-22-2014, 12:35 PM
Simply cobbled together.

Rachel_B
09-22-2014, 05:24 PM
To be honest, there was one time where I wanted to wear an authentic Assassin's Creed costume for Halloween but the cost was just too much. I have never really been one to don a costume for Halloween but since Wal-Mart started to display their costumes, I started to think about it this year. I have no idea on what I want costume I want to wear. All of the ones I really like are not really meant for crossdressers, so I don't know if I will or not.

Brianna_H
09-22-2014, 05:43 PM
I don't know what we're wearing yet, but it's our anniversary and we'll be in Las Vegas. Halloween night we're seeing Evil Dead the musical!

We've been tightening our belts to afford this trip, so we're really looking forward to our week in vegas, including dual makeovers! Yay!

Beverley Sims
09-23-2014, 10:02 AM
I am looking for something novel that will let me pass.
Then again something outlandish and tasteful might come along.

I will probably go as an oxymoron. "Outlandish and tasteful." :)

Ashley Lyn
09-23-2014, 01:28 PM
Bought a Bavarian 'Beer Girl' outfit last year on sale but the skirt is so darn short, it 'leaves nothing to the imagination', and I'll be damned if I'm wearing boy shorts under it.. Its panties or nothing..!!! (not literally).. Got to figure something out.. Maybe find a long tutu or petticoat to wear under the skirt.. Guess I'll ask the SO for some help.. :straightface:

AllieSF
09-23-2014, 01:54 PM
I will probably wear what I did last year. I rented it and then later found a used one on Craigslist for the same price. I hope you like it, I sure did.

Teresa Monsivais
09-23-2014, 03:15 PM
I love the wonder woman outfit I made and plan on using it again but with the pantyhose look rather than the pants look and I will also see if I can do a catwoman costume as well plus I also have a batgirl (purple version that I purchased last year and would love to see if I can use it this year if possible)

Teresa

windycissy
09-23-2014, 07:50 PM
My go-to Halloween getup is this girlcat costume: orange skirt, black sweater and tights, cute ears and tail from a costume store, a scarf with little pumpkins, and whiskers and nose made with eyeliner:

BLUE ORCHID
09-23-2014, 08:11 PM
Hi Brandi, I could go to my closet and pull out something and get all dressed up and go to a Halloween party as a mature lady.

Shawn_Always
09-23-2014, 09:33 PM
Im definitely going out to Fremont Street (Las Vegas). I do it every year, wouldnt miss it. I dont know how I will dress though.

I like the idea you had before...going as a corporate rep. You could vary your idea, wear a suit and tie, devil horns, a briefcase, a reddish tint to your exposed skin, a thin goatee... You could tell those who inquire that you are the "devils advocate"! ;-p

Shawn_Always
09-23-2014, 09:35 PM
My wife and I are dressing as a bride and groom. She will play the part of groom. We have bought her suit shoes and shirt just need a tie now. I got a dress and shoes. I still need stockings and a veil.

Hug
Rita

Don't forget your garter!!

Brandie.n
09-24-2014, 01:51 AM
Here is 2 of the 3 im debating the third is passable
woman232930

Jean 103
09-24-2014, 03:13 AM
I too have been looking at costumes, not finding any I liked. that is till I came across a leopard print skirt at a thrift store , which will go with the leopard pumps I could not pass up a couple months ago. A stop at the party shop where I picked up some ears. once I finish the look I will post a pick. ♡ jean

mariehart
09-24-2014, 03:55 AM
I'm jealous. Even though Halloween is a big deal here. It's even a public holiday. There are very few parties. In fact I've never been to one in my life. The kids get to dress up but rarely do adults. So no costumes for me I'm afraid. Just another night.

Badwolf
09-27-2014, 08:27 PM
I'm thinking Greek Goddess, but mostly just going to have a makeup artist have fun making a look she wants giving her some ideas with stuff already in my closet.

Jean 103
09-29-2014, 02:01 AM
233271233272This is what I have sofar. I may wear a different top.

Andy66
09-29-2014, 02:23 AM
There are very few parties. In fact I've never been to one in my life.

I think you should throw your own party, and tell the adults they have to dress up. That would be awesome!

Christina Page
09-29-2014, 02:41 AM
I hope to have a few outing with My SO this year, nothing special and I don't know if I am going to go in a costume or not. I have tried for the last three years to do a Batgirl costume and have failed all three years. There doesn't seem to be a good costume out there and building one is almost impossible.

Joanne,
Do a Google search for "Grand Heritage Batgirl Costume". It looks like the Batgirl costume from the 60's TV show. Target (online only) seems to have the cheapest price for it.

My wife and I are both going out in matching flapper girl costumes/dresses. I am very excited. It will be the first time we will be going out together while I will be en femme :)

Dorit
09-29-2014, 04:02 AM
We do not celebrate Halloween in our country. But my SO and I did have what we thought would be a great costume idea, Bonnie and Clyde. So we tried it out at home one evening. She dressed as Clyde, and I dressed as Bonnie!

Andy66
09-29-2014, 09:25 AM
Very cute, Devorah... how about a Purim costume?

Sissy_Michelle
09-29-2014, 11:15 AM
Not sure just yet. I have some ideas but my wife is still debating them. So... We'll see. If not I do hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Halloween!

@--}---

Adriana Moretti
09-29-2014, 11:23 AM
I plan on going as Adriana Moretti...the art school girl drop out. Actually..I am super broke ( from going out partying,hotels and shopping) so..I probably will be laying low all month unfortunately and work on halloween.. Everyday is halloween...so....but you gals who dont get out much need to take advantage of the 31st and make the best of it.

Allison2006
09-29-2014, 05:21 PM
We'll be in Vegas this year. Will be going out in a guy costume one day,dressed fem(but not a fem costume) another. Can't wait to see Fremont street on Halloween!

Dorit
09-30-2014, 01:32 AM
Very cute, Devorah... how about a Purim costume?

Purim is so far away, March 5 !

Jenni Yumiko
09-30-2014, 05:35 AM
I just finished all the leather work (rivets, buckles etc) for my Shay costume and Garrett costume. I have been working on them for about three months now. For Garrett I sewed leather onto a corset and tooled all his pads. Constructing his claw out of krytek plastic (what they use for molded holsters) having problems atm with his bow. I was originally going to construct one out of aluminum, but I don't have the time nor resources anymore at a machine shop. It's a shame cause I try to go as authentic as possible. I'll be using my sons compound bow and think I'll cut and form krytek for the shell.

Shays costume I started with an oil duster and started sewing the designs on it. However the duster is proving to be too thick for the sewing machine I have. I might have to go with iron on hem tape and pray it doesn't fall off.

These will also be my comic con cosplay outfits for the last con in December and next year so I have a lot of time to improve on them as Halloween parties no one will have a clue as to who I'm supposed to be.

Andy66
09-30-2014, 07:34 AM
Purim is so far away, March 5 !

Aw... You were ripped off. :( Maybe you need to start Halloween in Israel then. Think that would go over well?

Jen, who are Garrett and Shay?

5150 Girl
09-30-2014, 10:42 AM
I've done Sarah Palin (she's back in the news now BTW) Elvira, a Dallas Cowgirl (twice) and Wonder Woman. This year,,, I Dream of Jeannie. I hope my Master will be well pleased!

Ashley Lyn
09-30-2014, 11:01 AM
...and I have to stand out in the driveway or on the porch to hand out goodies to the trick-or-treaters.. Have done so for years!
Only once have I dressed, and it was a short frilly sissy dress with white thigh highs and bloomers.. and a pigtail wig!
Now that I really do try to 'pass', I'm not sure I want to just dress for fun.. BUT then that is kinda' how this all started!

Jackie7
09-30-2014, 11:38 AM
The princess and I are going to an early halloween party, we're thinking about wearing our Mennonite dresses, we got them at a yard sale. We'll wear racy lingerie under.

weyburn
10-05-2014, 01:44 AM
Am going to the Rocky Horror Picture Show but no real big deal for me as just about every day for me is like Halloween as am mostly en femme anyway

Martha G
10-06-2014, 05:59 PM
Going as a Medieval Duchess.233704

heatherdress
10-06-2014, 08:27 PM
Invited to a neighborhood party and my wife wants me to dress as a female. She will crossdress as a male and I will compliment her as a female. Not sure about outfits yet. She definitely wants to enjoy me in heels and makeup. I am not sure how far to go but it will be fun.

cotton panty man
10-08-2014, 05:43 PM
I'm going as Howard stern as a catholic school girl. Wearing a mini red pleated skirt. Any one looking up my skirt , I will b showing my lacey white cheeky panties.

Randee
10-25-2014, 11:53 AM
Hopefully I will find the right party and the nerve/encouragement to go in my sexy kitty costume. 234671234672

Alexis Jade (AJ)
10-25-2014, 01:30 PM
I'm going as wwe diva brie bella in this outfit (http://dailywrestlingnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/brie1.jpg) got the entire outfit and shoes. My best friend is doing My hair and makeup and I'm so EXCITED!

cotton panty man
10-25-2014, 03:41 PM
Hi Sara ,u,look awesome as brye im a big wrestling fan. Im doing howard stern in drag as a catholic school girl. I wish u live close by. I b going 2 splitzville @ patriot place on oct. 31 wish u could come i b the judge.lol .

samantha rogers
10-25-2014, 04:14 PM
Gypsy...lol...cleavage so low I may fall out...haha.

Stephanie101
10-25-2014, 06:46 PM
Love It...

Alexis Jade (AJ)
10-25-2014, 08:20 PM
Unfortunately that pic is her not me lol. I will have pics when I do it though. Next year I plan on having a lot more weight off (currently 213, wanna get to 170ish) and a tan and I'll be AJ Lee

Amanda22
10-25-2014, 08:48 PM
All I do for Halloween is sit on the porch with my wife, a bottle of great wine, a blanket, and candy for the kids. In my case, dressing en femme on Halloween felt like I was making a joke of it, insulting myself in a way. I'm not saying that applies to anyone else, but is how I feel about myself. I don't celebrate or recognize any other holidays. They bring up too many bad family memories.

cdtraveler
10-26-2014, 02:35 PM
Going to be Ninja.

lynda
10-27-2014, 05:52 AM
hi girls i know what im going to be, im going to crossdress and be something male like a cowboy. hehe hugs love lynda