PDA

View Full Version : first dose on HRT.

jordyn.wayne
09-23-2014, 07:37 AM
Hey all... this morning I applied my first dose of oestrogel. I'm nervous, scared, and excited all rolled into one. I hope everyone has an amazing day.

I Am Paula
09-23-2014, 07:50 AM
Welcome to our very weird, and exclusive club. I hope you love it here!

Jorja
09-23-2014, 07:55 AM
Watch out for the elf ears and pointy tail that will develop shortly. :)

Congratulations, you are on your way now. Do not expect any changes overnight. Hang on and enjoy the ride.

MonicaJean
09-23-2014, 08:28 AM
Congrats! Life does indeed get better!

becky77
09-23-2014, 08:33 AM
Well done, all the best going forward.

Welcome to our very weird, and exclusive club. I hope you love it here!
I've never belonged to an exclusive club before, what are the perks of membership? Do I get discounted drinks at the bar?

Rianna Humble
09-23-2014, 01:15 PM
what are the perks of membership? Do I get discounted drinks at the bar?

Nearly!, As a relatively recent member, you do get to buy drinks for the more longstanding members. And to be looked on as a bit weird by non members :devil:

MonicaJean
09-23-2014, 03:10 PM
Jordyn, are you also taking spiro? any effects yet good or bad?

Rachel Smith
09-23-2014, 04:05 PM
I was all those too. Then when I realized how quiet it made my mind all I felt was a peace I never knew. Enjoy it.

PretzelGirl
09-23-2014, 09:29 PM
I've never belonged to an exclusive club before, what are the perks of membership?

Well, in this club you can be yourself instead of being fake to impress others. Drew me in!

becky77
09-24-2014, 02:42 AM
Nearly!, As a relatively recent member, you do get to buy drinks for the more longstanding members. And to be looked on as a bit weird by non members :devil:
Diet cokes all round? "Looked on as a bit weird", that's hardly going to be a new experience lol.

jordyn.wayne
09-24-2014, 08:40 AM
@Michelle1 I'm not taking any T-blockers yet... My levels were pretty low... so we decided to see how my body responds to just the E for now. I haven't noticed any affects that I know of, except maybe some itching where I applied the gel. but that may have been something else entirely, because today I don't itch.

allisonagain
09-24-2014, 08:56 PM
Good for you Jordyn, congrats! I started HRT just over 3 wks ago and began with a small dose of spiro and a patch. We are starting slow for a month or so. My blood work was done after 2 weeks and my T was down but my E was still within normal male levels, I was bummed. Then a few days later I noticed, after only 3 weeks, my nipples have enlarged a little bit and they are both tender if I push on them and have a little ongoing "sensation". That really made my day when I realized I wasn't imagining it. I write this because it's a good example of how everyone is different and one regimen isn't "better" until it's tried on you. I'm jealous of a higher E level but I'll get there in a few weeks I think. Good luck with your new beginning.

Donna Joanne
09-24-2014, 09:18 PM
Congrats Jordyn! Been on HRT since February, getting my levels checked on Friday. I'm on IM EV, spiro, and finesteride. Hang on and enjoy the ride. One FYI, as time goes on you will learn that padded bras are for protection as well as enhancement. Godspeed and success.

Aubrey lee
09-25-2014, 03:27 PM
Heyyyy, congrats!!! I have an appointment with the dr the end on next month to start hrt. I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!

Cheyenne Skye
09-25-2014, 04:27 PM
One FYI, as time goes on you will learn that padded bras are for protection as well as enhancement.

Ain't that the truth!