PDA

View Full Version : Biker bar

Krististeph
09-25-2014, 10:16 AM
So we (me en-drab) met some friends at a "biker bar" (or what passes for such in the white bread suburbs) yesterday. They were late, as usual, so we (my wife and I) sat at the bar to wait with a drink. Then an appetizer. And another drink.

Anyway, the bartender had on a slim black dress with a hem 7-8 inches above her knees, and slightly cowboy-ish motorcycle boots, sheer black hose. My wife catches me looking at her a number of times, and says "don't you start flirting with her...".

"Kitten..." -I began- "... You know I am not looking at her, I'm looking at her outfit." (And I was, along with her hairstyle [long, medium blonde] and eye makeup [smoky black liner mostly]).

"Just making sure..."

This was quite good for her, she is jealous of any attention (regardless of kind) I gove to women. But because she dragged me out on short notice she was making an effort to control it. I was impressed with her as I was the bartender's "uniform".

Then a bunch of women on bikes arrived, went into a glass-ed off room, and started a low key party. I'm about 93% confident that one of them was a CD/TG/TS.

All in all, a decent night!

Katey888
09-25-2014, 10:24 AM
Sounds like my kind of bar... and bartender, actually... :o

It's good to have another justification... if it happens to me I just have to trot out the old faithful: "What...?!?! And repress a few hundred thousand years of highly-evolved, synaptically-programmed, potential mate evaluation wetware...? What am I, an emotionless machine!" :facepalm:

Works for me... and I have the scars to prove it.. :lol:

Katey x

Tina_gm
09-25-2014, 10:30 AM
Just thought I would throw this out here... As CDers, we tend to often look at women differently than cis gendered men do. I think that when our wives become aware of this, to the point in which we tell them that we look at women in ways of admiring their "look" or a critique of their presentation, we sort of give ourselves a free pass on simply looking at attractive women. And usually, it is the attractive women who will get our attention in the 1st place. Our wives and gf's aren't stupid. Also, just the fact that another woman is getting our attention regardless of how still means some other woman besides ours is getting the attention. That won't necessarily sit well. It is just the way it is. Within reason, I think we should be allowed to notice other people, but being CDers should not give us some special exemption when out with our partners to be so observant of other women, even in a critiquing way. Just a basic respect to our GG's when we are out with them and to pay more attention to them than anyone else. :)

mechamoose
09-25-2014, 10:50 AM
You dress for the role, right?

Is this a bar you were familiar with? Was it common to have lady biker gangs show up?

If so, the waitress might have known *exactly* what she was looking for :)

Biker bars are not always 'bars' (don't ask me how I know.. I just, erm.. have experience which applies)

Good to confirm to your girl that you are checking out the look, rather than the contents (I do that *all* the time), but bars like that are a 'lower level' more ''lizard brained' evisceral place. The folks who go to these kinds of places by default have a MUCH different 'standard' world view than a professional parent of 3 kids with an Audi. It just is.

I check out the 'displaying' females all the time, for notes and for jealousy points. Please keep in mind that motivations and presentations are only tangentially linked.

- MM

Lorileah
09-25-2014, 11:43 AM
Is this a bar you were familiar with? Was it common to have lady biker gangs show up? :confused: Say what? Do you see this as an outfit to attract women? I totally see this as getting more attention from men.

mechamoose
09-25-2014, 12:52 PM
It seems you have little time in to lesbian bars.

No insult hon, just experience..

- MM

Beverley Sims
09-25-2014, 02:03 PM
I am fortunate, I can look as much as I like and comment as well.
I can talk and interact with anyone but I am not allowed to touch.
I find out and learn a lot by talking to others.
Yes I always check out the clothing. :)

mechamoose
09-25-2014, 04:29 PM
To follow up.. most of my early 'gay scene' time was spent in lesbian bars. I got along with the girls much better than the boys, and was granted the title of 'honorary lesbian' more than once.

There are as many archetypes in the gay-girl world as there are in the gay-boy world, and that waitress fits one or more of those 'slots' easily.

/swish

- MM