PDA

View Full Version : perge

lynda
09-25-2014, 08:17 PM
ihave thrown everything away. since my wife of 39 years has passed away.i just dont have the heart to dress anymore.im getting back into my surfing and taveling the coast. i cant stay in my house for long times.its been up and down with dressing for a while but i really cant do it no more.the love of my life is gone.dressing means nothing now. take care frank

Princess Grandpa
09-25-2014, 08:20 PM
Hug

I'm so sorry! I can only imagine.

Hug
Rita

mechamoose
09-25-2014, 08:24 PM
I'm sorry for your loss.

Now you are 'stuck' figuring out who you are without being a hyphenated person (her-me).

It is a rough road, but don't give up on the concept that your 'she' isn't just a fairy tale. If you find YOU and that happens to not include 'her', then that is more important. Truth is *always* more important.

I hope you find yourself and I hope you find peace.

<3

- MM

BLUE ORCHID
09-25-2014, 08:27 PM
Hi Lynda, It's a shame that you purged because the urge will be back.

Beverley Sims
09-25-2014, 09:53 PM
Lynda,
I am sorry to hear your wife passed awayand I have a couple of suggestions for you.
Firstly when we have a big event in our lives, such as yours, dressing does take a hiatus for a while.
When things settle again the urge will return.
Of course dressing means nothing at the moment but you will find solace in it again.
Purging is wasteful at any time and a big box or plastic bag is your best friend when you consider it.

Time is a great healer and at some future time you will be able to continue your life.

For now the grieving process is in action and a very hard time for you.

Please, take care. :)

MissTee
09-25-2014, 09:56 PM
I am so sorry to hear of your loss and wish you all the best. The grief process will take time and it's perfectly OK to do what you need to do in order to work through it. Hugs and prayers.

Stephanie47
09-25-2014, 11:51 PM
I am truly sorry for your loss. You're a little younger than I. Been married for almost 43 years. I truly do not know what I would do without my wife at my side. You surf up and down the coast as much as you want. I'm sure that is what your wife would want you to do. Live life to the fullest. If you get up to Washington State please bring a wet suit. The water is frigid here.

lynda
09-26-2014, 02:52 AM
thanks for support ,i just dont know what to do anymore .since my wifes passing four months ago ive gone crazy. i joined this forum .i really like you people . thanks miss darling for your message and willbe in touch .i know you know how i feel . the problem is idont know how i feel . ive trown money at this, ive trown booze at this.it dont work im mad at god ,im mad at everyone i play my guitar and ive got to go surfing mebbe just go to hawaii , where my happist days were surfing the north shore . frank

Alice Torn
09-26-2014, 04:31 AM
I can only say, that my first, and one of very few girlfriends, ended her life at 21. I was devastated , in 1982, when it happened, was not dressing then. I never married. Only time will heal much of it. We must be able to walk alone. In time you will, but a little support here and there helps!

charlenesomeone
09-26-2014, 04:51 AM
Sorry for your loss. Talking with and crying with someone seems to help.
Time heals, I know that right now that is trite to say that, but it will.
We are here if you feel like venting. Group Hug.

CherylFlint
09-26-2014, 06:35 AM
Sorry for your loss.

Mellisastocking996
09-26-2014, 04:57 PM
Sorry to hear of your loss, hope you find your peace and reflect on happier times to bring some balance to your life .