PDA

View Full Version : My SO pulled Kris out of the depths

Kris1775
09-25-2014, 08:29 PM
I dont even know where to start. She is ok with it and even encourages me. And pokes a little fun!:)

Anyway, about a year before I met her I was trying to create clevage. Well, I didnt have a mirror so I took pictures with my phone. The screen is just way too small so I email them to myself. I dont want anyone hacking me and finding out so no head shot and sent to my junk account. The photos are litteraly elbow to neck. I take a good gander at what I have created and in the trash they go. Delete from everything. Email, phone and computer. Check and recheck multiple times, and forget about the whole incident.

Flash forward a year, year and a half. We have been dating a few months and were hanging out at her mothers house. Her mom comes in with a letter with no return address and gives it to my girlfriend. She opens it up and what falls out. Four photos with a with a letter stating note the tat. (I have tattoos) So what do I do? My new girlfriend and her mom are about to figure out my most guarded secret. I did what any idiot would do. I owned it and said it was for Halloween. My friends and I planned something that never happened. They baught it and never mentioned it again. Or so I thought.

Flash forward another year or more. My SO and I are drinking wine and watching some Spartacus. I guess I had one too many bottles and out it came. "I am a crossdresser." I blame it on the movie. But this is when it gets weird and strange for us. It turned into some sorta drunken game that was never talked about. Not a sexual game, just that I only ever dressed when we were both drunk. That lasted a few months and I stopped dressing when she was home. Probably because I stopped drinking. A new baby boy will do that.

Anyway we lived this way for three years. She knew I dressed while she was gone and she wanted to talk about it. I did not. I just couldnt. Many times she brought it up and I would blow her off. I just didnt want to talk about dressing. I dont know how many times I wanted to. And then one day I bout a wig with out telling her. Of course she asked and I promised to talk about it. And I did. I have never been so happy and confused to talk about something. I filled her in on all the details and she blew my mind with how she felt. She felt like there was a whole part of me she didnt know. A part I was hiding and how many other secrets did I have. And the most confusing part, she was jealous of me!!!:eek: I couldnt believe it. She could see how happy and sexy I felt and was jealous of it. She told me how she hasnt felt sexy or pretty in years. I was so oblivious. So we talked for hours. She asked if we could go shopping together and do make up together. She doesnt wear any so its a learning process for both of us. I couldnt believe that I was in the way of our happiness.

Its been a few months and we have never been closer. Its just so easy now. Easy to talk and just be with eachother. I am truly lucky and so grateful. We probably wouldnt be together and I wouldnt have my sons if she didnt hang in there and wear me down.

Thank you for reading, I lost my train of thought too many times which tells me this is getting too long but its been on my mind lately.

Kris

Gretchen_To_Be
09-25-2014, 08:48 PM
I'm so happy for you! You must be feeling great--it shows by the emotion in your post. You are a lucky person and need to hold on to your gal and treat her right!

Beverley Sims
09-25-2014, 09:30 PM
Kris,
new events such as children will suppress our urges for a while and is quite natural.
Same as drinking will give us false courage and affect ourreasoning.
I suppose getting a little drunk sometimes can be a good thing. :)

Tinkerbell-GG
09-26-2014, 01:23 AM
Sara, great story. And did you ever figure out who sent the photos?? I'm always worried my H will have photos found and keep reminding him not to take any!

Kris1775
10-02-2014, 07:05 PM
We never figured out who sent the photos but we have a feeling it was her ex boyfriend. He was the only one that would have known the address and about me.

liz.thomas
10-03-2014, 12:23 AM
Did her ex boyfriend have access to your computer or phone? Unless he somehow knew you before, how could he have possibly?

Liz

Marcelle
10-03-2014, 03:45 AM
Hi Kris,

What a great story and what a great SO. If she has never seen you dressed before and you have a picture I might recommend you let her see a picture of you first. Sometimes it helps to put people at ease before they meet the real deal. As you progress, take it slow and keep the communication up. Ask her to let you know when she is feeling uncomfortable with things so you don't proceed as rate faster than she can process. But most important . . . have fun as sharing is a great thing.

Hugs

Isha

Kris1775
10-03-2014, 03:57 PM
Like I said I have no idea who sent the photos or found them. We only guessed because I didnt know anyone from the post mark state. And I dont know many people that would have done such a thing. But what ever it was three or more years ago. I did up date the password thou!