PDA

View Full Version : What Options are threre for Breast Growth Without HRT?

leonal123
09-26-2014, 11:36 AM
Hi,
Lately I've been wondering abuot what options I have to grow breasts without screwing up my genitals. I was going through these options but not sure about them. has anyone ever used them? What was the effect and what were the side effects
1. Breast cream
2. Brest enhancement pills
3. natual Progesteron cream
4. Other homonal pills

Thea Pauline
09-26-2014, 12:09 PM
What options for breast growth that doesn't screw up your genitals? None, except forms; stick to them (or stick them to you). From experience here, DO NOT try to develop breasts if you intend to present or perform as male ever again. Some of the items you listed can potentially be impure as they are not regulated and dangerous if misused. Unless you are going to start HRT with a physician with the intention of transitioning and have already lived for some number of months fully out in the world as a woman, I strongly suggest you not take action to develop breasts.

Lorileah
09-26-2014, 12:26 PM
I am going to close this now before it gets into drugs and herbals and other banned things. The answer is pretty much, gain fat (which will go everywhere and not jut your breast), exercise but they will just be bigger pecs, mechanical which usually doesn't last. Surgery is the only potion that is guaranteed to work