PDA

View Full Version : I'm sad and worried

Abraxas
10-05-2004, 01:57 AM
This has really hit me hard...
As you all know, I really love Eddie Izzard. Recently he's set up some signings at record stores in the UK and USA. He's cancelled (re- scheduled) four UK signings and a television appearance due to a family emergency/ tragedy. Some people seem to think it's a death. Nobody knows quite what's going on, but he only cancells gigs if something is REALLY wrong. He's done 2 1/2 hour gigs with the flu.
I really hope nothing has happened to his dad or brother. His mother died when he was six years old and he's still devastated by it. He cries at the mere thought of it.
If something's happened to his dad or brother, he'll be destroyed. He's volitile and slightly suicidal, stressed, and depressed.
If you are a praying- type person, please keep Eddie and his family in your prayers. If you're not, please send Eddie positive, peaceful feelings, and good vibes. He needs some support and deserves it, due to the immeasurable joy and happiness he's brought to millions of people through his brilliant and unique comedy.

Thank you sincerely,
Eddie

P.S. If you feel like it, please visit either my EddieFest site at EddieFest.freeservers.com and sign the guestbook, email me and I'll put up your messages on the site, or register at Eddie's official site and leave a message in the Blather section. He'll really appreciate it.
--Eds

Abraxas
10-05-2004, 02:01 AM
His official site is www.eddieizzard.com

Gabriel
10-05-2004, 06:04 PM
sending some good vibes... positive, hopeful...

Abraxas
10-06-2004, 09:33 PM
I just found out from a friend of his manager, that he is okay and so is his family. A good friend of the family died, but his dad and brother are fine. Thank God.

Renecd
10-17-2004, 12:38 AM
I am so happy to hear all is well with him. I am also a big fan!!

Hugs,
Rene