PDA

View Full Version : Benefit for a GG dating a Crossdresser

avant1465
09-27-2014, 11:35 AM
My SO had a minor breast surgery last Tuesday. Afterward, her regular brassiere (an underwire bra in her "correct" size) caused irritation of the stitches and dressings on that breast. I suggested that she try one of my "sport" bras which is soft(er) and has no underwire. She sed it was "just what the Doctor ordered".... very comfortable. She's worn one (of mine) each day, since.... and today (Saturday) is going to the Jockey store to get her own such sports bras in her correct size. (Mine, XL, are actually a size too large for her.) Such is one unexpected benefit for a GG who dates a crossdresser......

SamanthaSometimes
09-27-2014, 12:05 PM
I'm glad you could help your wife while she was recovering from surgery by loaning her your sports bra. I bet you did other things to help her out as well but few (relative to the entire population) husbands could do what you did. Sounds like she is getting much better if she is going out to get her own. Best to you and her.

Beverley Sims
09-27-2014, 12:53 PM
I think it is nice that you have this interaction with your wife.
I say give her all the support and help she needs.

Kate Simmons
09-27-2014, 12:58 PM
That's a good thing but it really depends on the two people involved and their situations.:)

Cheryl Ann Owens
09-27-2014, 01:05 PM
My wife discovered that her bras were, ahem, shrinking. ;-) So I let her borrow one of mine, a favorite red one that I really enjoyed. I NEVER GOT IT BACK!

Cheryl

cassandra54
09-27-2014, 01:33 PM
I told my girl pretty early on in our relationship. I gave her a couple of dresses that didn't fit me quite right. She wore one of them to a function and they loved it, along with the shoes that I helped her pick out and the camisole that I loaned her. I've found her some bras that she likes. She's not a real girly girl, but she's encourage me to do some things.

I got my ear pierced, which led to buying, which led to buying earrings, which led to new wigs, breast forms, (just one size bigger) and getting mani-pedis with her. I had the gal put color and flowers on the last time. And to top it off, I got Juvaderm done on my face to make my cheeks and lips bigger and cover some wrinkles.

Yeah, it's pretty crazy, because before I met her I was not into dressing up as much as I am now. And going out in public, not so much. We just spent an afternoon going to lunch and the movies a few weeks ago and we have some more things planned.

Allison Chaynes
09-27-2014, 02:14 PM
Mine is appreciating how much I do around the house, now that I'm not able to. We've been people watching and commenting on styles different ladies wear. And, with some slight changes to my duet and wardrobe have come some shopping opportunities.

Cheryl Ann Owens
09-27-2014, 03:15 PM
As I said in another post, it is just second nature that I'm the other woman in our house. My wife and I are like two loving sisters who talk about girl things many times. We can be intimate but we just go about our lives as any women would. She doesn't expect me to be a macho husband figure moving boulders in the yard. We're just happy to make a home together, manage our finances, and enjoy our comforts. We shop together and nothing is shocking or a big deal.

Cheryl

cassandra54
09-27-2014, 03:53 PM
As I said in another post, it is just second nature that I'm the other woman in our house. My wife and I are like two loving sisters who talk about girl things many times. We can be intimate but we just go about our lives as any women would. She doesn't expect me to be a macho husband figure moving boulders in the yard. We're just happy to make a home together, manage our finances, and enjoy our comforts. We shop together and nothing is shocking or a big deal.

Cheryl

That was how it was with my SO that passed away in January. I could say without a doubt that the circumstances of our relationship led me to cross dressing and this website. I also learned a lot from her, like how to shop, manage money, take care of a home and so on. Little did I know or did she for that matter that she was preparing me for what was to come. It's kind of ironic, that many of the things that I had serious issues or disagreements with her about, are things that I've come to put into practice in my daily life. (like being careful about who I have in the house, not telling people who much I might have or not have and certainly not lavishing gifts on people or loaning friends money). Without those lessons, I would have been ill-prepared for the life I have today.

Kris Avery
09-27-2014, 04:01 PM
That's really sweet that you could be there for her.
There is no doubt for me at least with my SO that it's "not all bad". ;)

cassandra54
09-27-2014, 04:41 PM
That's really sweet that you could be there for her.
There is no doubt for me at least with my SO that it's "not all bad". ;)

I don't know if you're referring to my response or to the OP. But it's all good. She was diagnosed with Leukemia 7 years ago. Somehow I knew at the time that she wasn't going to make it, so I didn't grieve a whole lot. The last year was the hardest. Being a caregiver and watching someone die was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life.

The other challenge was finding a way to make our relationship work It didn't go anywhere as boyfriend and girlfriend and I certainly didn't want to feel like was hanging around for the money. It changed me in so many ways and thankfully I've become a better man for all of it.

BLUE ORCHID
09-27-2014, 05:23 PM
My wife discovered that her bras were, ahem, shrinking. ;-) So I let her borrow one of mine, a favorite red one that I really enjoyed. I NEVER GOT IT BACK!

Cheryl
Hi Cheryl, Just knowing that my wife was wearing one of my bras would make me feel great every time that I saw her wearing it.:daydreaming: