PDA

View Full Version : How do you guess a CDer's AGE?

Wildaboutheels
09-27-2014, 11:42 AM
Ask them for their PD/FD ratio. It's almost foolproof. [You don't even need to see them physically or even see a pic of them "dressed"]

Maybe?

That would be Partial Dressing/Full Dressing.

Partial Dressing as in MISSING some of the Key components of the average GG's "presentation". [but no arguing about what is "average"]

FULL Dressing as in going all out to "present" as a female. This of course would mean "obvious" boobs [at the very least] of some kind. They ARE one of the easiest/chief ways to identify a Human as FEmale aren't they? And likely include much of the other stuff, wigs, makeup, female "looking/fitting" clothing etc., discussed on a regular basis here.

The higher the ratio, likely the younger the CDer?

For example a 20 yo living at home with parents or siblings might be a 10/0. They have been living 10 years as simply a Partial Dresser and never dressed fully.

Whereas, a 40 yo might be a 2/1. 20 years as a PD but the last 10 as a FD.

A 60 yo old is likely to be a 2/3 or 1/2? Increased age likely results in more money, time, better circumstances etc. to be a FD. Chalk one up for age, perhaps?

Of course none of this ^^^ means diddly squat. Just another Q to pick from on a Saturday.

Anyone remember your very FIRST time of FD and/or what prompted it? Possibly living alone for the first time?

If your ratio is very low, you were likely late to the CDing party?

Teresa
09-27-2014, 12:35 PM
One thing for sure WOH you can't cut their leg off and count the growth rings ! I for one would be pretty upset as I might have bought a new pair of heels and only one foot to dangle it on !!

For a sixty year old I'm dressing more but not full makeup and wig, the effort has to be worth it and not a few snatched minutes !! So I keep it for special occasions when I can really enjoy it !

Erica Marie
09-27-2014, 12:38 PM
Sounds like algebra, good on paper but not always useful in everyday life.

Sophie Yang
09-27-2014, 12:48 PM
As a rule, I don't want to guess a GG or CD age, but would go low if asked.

Leslie Langford
09-27-2014, 01:01 PM
I would take a different spin on that question and answer by saying that for middle aged CDers and older, they typically look about 10 years younger than their biological ages as their regular male selves when they are fully made up.

I know that this is a somewhat empirical observation, but it is based on what I have seen on so many of the "Who We Are" picture posts here, and the like. Certainly in my own case, most people who have met "Leslie" have a hard time believing that I am now 66 years old, and typically place me as being somewhere in my mid-50's.

Is it the power of make up, the fact that we just radiate pure happiness and joy when we are in "girl" mode, or a combinaton of the two? ;) :eek: :heehee:

Kate Simmons
09-27-2014, 01:03 PM
Like Sophie said go low. The lower, the better. ;):battingeyelashes::)

Beverley Sims
09-27-2014, 01:27 PM
Definitely go low with your guesses if you want to stay friends. :)

NicoleScott
09-27-2014, 04:05 PM
Sorry, I can't respond because I'm not familiar with the concept of "partial dressing".

susan jackson
09-27-2014, 05:20 PM
(At time of writing) I'm 47

I was happily wandering around town, dressed as Susan, when I was 15

What does that say?

Katey888
09-27-2014, 05:56 PM
Susan - it says there's now no point in guessing your age because we all know... :)

Seriously - Wild threw out the usual caveat with the hook, line and sinker baited with red herring:

Of course none of this ^^^ means diddly squat. Just another Q to pick from on a Saturday.

This is maths or statistics on a par with the correlation of increased global warming being inversely proportional to the decline and demise of Caribbean pirates... Jim, me lad...:tongue:

Can't help but think there's a subtle, sideways swipe at the FDs here veiled in this question - but good also to see most are treating it with the inversely proportional seriousness it deserves...

;)

Katey x

cassandra54
09-27-2014, 06:05 PM
I guess if you include the time when my older sisters dressed me up like a girl when I was four and the few times I dabbled in it throughout my life, that would be 56. The first time I was FD was just about 4 years ago. So that makes me 56/4?