PDA

View Full Version : New job

MissVictoria
09-28-2014, 04:11 PM
So last week I began a new job, and the training involves I go 4 hours away for the next 6 weeks. My new company is putting me up in a hotel for 5 days, then back home home for 2 each week. The hotel is also located about 20 miles from where I'm training, so I will be fairly well isolated from co-workers. I am the only trainee. Anyway, last week, after packing my bags, including a little for Victoria, I went out to the bar to watch the football game. Unbeknownst to me, my wife removed all of my male clothes, except my work suits, and repacked only Victorias stuff, including both sets of my forms, and both wigs. She told me before I left for my 4 hour drive. We spoke about me being Victoria for as much as possible, since I wouldn't have the kids around, but we never settled on a decision. Apparently, she had decided for me!

Anyway, this past week was amazing, and going back to the hotel each night knowing that I only had girly stuff waiting for me was awesome. I leave for my next week away in the morning, and once again, not a stitch of male clothing, except for my work clothes. But all underwear, trouser socks and shoes will be Victorias. Since all of my meals are being reimbursed, I have gone out each night, and this week will be no different. I plan on visiting as many places as possible during this month and a half. I'm sure I'll eventually tire out, hopefully it'll be while I'm home for weekend.

Kate Simmons
09-28-2014, 07:06 PM
As long as you are on top of things and in control you should be okay. Enjoy.:)

CynthiaD
09-28-2014, 07:16 PM
Sounds like fun. Enjoy yourself!

SamanthaSometimes
09-28-2014, 07:23 PM
Sounds like Victoria's secret is getting out. I'm glad to hear you have this opportunity and even more glad to hear you have a supporting (encouraging?) wife. You are indeed fortunate.

Jasmine Mae
09-28-2014, 07:42 PM
Wow Victoria! Sounds like a dream get away to me! I often daydream of your exact situation. Hope you enjoy (for all of us!)
xoxo Jasmine

Beverley Sims
09-28-2014, 11:27 PM
I don't think you will tire of it, you will be able to get made up faster at the end.
What a wonderful idea of your wife's to pack your bags like she has. :)

Yoshisaur
09-29-2014, 12:07 AM
that sounds like great times to be had Victoria, enjoy yourself

bridget thronton
09-29-2014, 12:46 AM
Great wife enjoy the time

Marcelle
09-29-2014, 03:27 AM
Hi Victoria and that sounds like a great time and lots of fun. Enjoy and CONGRATS on the new job.

Hugs

Isha