PDA

View Full Version : Household chores

Kate Simmons
10-01-2014, 05:56 AM
Many times I will see on here where some just LOVE doing household chores en femme and especially when wearing a French maid's outfit. Personally, I hate housework and no amount of women's clothes or maid outfits are going to make me like it any better. I think it's BS myself as I've invited these eager beavers to come to my place and clean but never any takers.Since "Herself the Elf" doesn't come to my house, I have no choice but to do the work myself. This includes cleaning, laundry and dishes. Those piles never move unless I do it to it. I'd much rather be like Peg Bundy and sit around watching Soaps and eating Bon Bons all day but it is what it is. Really, anyone out there truthfully enjoy doing housework en femme? If you do you are more than welcome to come to my place and knock yourself out in ecstasy.:)

Teresa
10-01-2014, 06:22 AM
The problem is Kate as much as I would like to cut the lawn dressed, it's not going to happen ! Rather than my wife thinking I've done nothing while she's been out working or baby sitting I clean the house, and cook the meals ! Ok it's not the most exciting job but throw in some CDing and it becomes more interesting !

Krisi
10-01-2014, 06:41 AM
I do some of the housework. It's only fair. Dressed or not. Honestly, I do less than half but I do contribute.

arial
10-01-2014, 06:53 AM
I do most of the housework, laundry, and cooking, dressed more often than not. Always do my workouts dressed as well.

CarlaWestin
10-01-2014, 06:57 AM
Kate, I'll be right over as soon as I'm finished here.

I don't do windows!

Sarasometimes
10-01-2014, 07:53 AM
I think I would phrase it as "I hate housework but I hate it less if I can do it enfemme." Since the kids and my wife have returned to school I have turned over a new house-working leaf, in that I have been doing a bit more then just the laundry and cleaning. I have been doing some organizing and pitching of the stuff. I find those chores less exhausting then the endless loop of laundry.
Since I no longer have certain hours to where I dress around home, I have been under-dressing at times which does add a bit a pleasure to the drudgery.
A question to all: If you could afford to hire a maid would you want her to dress as a french maid? Or would you, like I, and just stare in envy as she worked about your house (Understanding that she is off limits for any sort of foray).

NicoleScott
10-01-2014, 08:00 AM
It's not that I love housework, but since it has to be done, why not make it more enjoyable by doing it en femme? If I loved housework, I might volunteer to do yours. Ain't gonna happen.
I'm just defending those who like to do housework en femme. I don't, but I like a clean place for my dressup sessions, so I clean, then transform.

Krististeph
10-01-2014, 08:02 AM
Even a regular maid's outfit would be fun, IMO. But yes, the French maid outfit is best changed into right before she gets home. I have her newspaper waiting for her, a cocktail chilled and waiting, assortment of chopped vegetables, fruits, nuts and cheese set out for nibbling on (this often takes the place of dinner- given the variety and quantity), and the promise of special attention as we retire for a short 'nap' before the evening activities.

Jaylyn
10-01-2014, 08:30 AM
Really don't think anyone loves cleaning but I do help with the chores around the house especially since retirement. I even find myself helping with the cooking and used to do more of it in the patio kitchen but it's easier to work in inside with the microwaves. I hate putting away dishes but it helps so as the rest have already said it's just more fun being dressed than having to do it in drab, besides if you need practice in heels then wear them while cleaning and you'll be surprised that you find them easier to walk in.

Claire Cook
10-01-2014, 08:34 AM
"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down", and if that sugar is a cute top and apron, why not? I've always done most of the housework anyway -- just more fun to do it en drab. But Kate, I'm not volunteering (yet).

Robyne Rocks
10-01-2014, 08:47 AM
As a GG who does most of the housework in our home, it's a daily necessity that isn't really fun no matter what I wear. And for thorough cleaning, I don't wanna dirty my nice things doing it, so it'll be done in my unattractive cleaning clothes.

That's probably also true for my husband, but I wanted to say, I find him extremely attractive when he does housework en femme. The visual of that is very sexy. I always had a thing for Donna Reed. :)

Richelle423
10-01-2014, 08:57 AM
For me wearing a skort with a polo shirt brings out the cleaning lady in me.

Krisi
10-01-2014, 09:03 AM
We used to have a cleaning service ("maids") and in real life they don't wear "maid's outfits", they wear sensible work clothes. If you are doing real housework, you don't risk your good stuff.

krissysSecret
10-01-2014, 09:04 AM
Pretty sure that it's safe to say that no one truly enjoys house chores/cleaning. Living alone and enjoying a clean and well taken care of house pretty much dictates that I have the responsibility to take care of the work. Hmmmm..I love to dress in just about anything so I let my mood dictate what I will wear so that I can get on with my chores and ENJOY some dress up time! House looks great...I feel great...! And...that glass of wine when finished is a nice treat

Lexi Moralas
10-01-2014, 09:38 AM
I have done house work dressed. Because I have to do it anyway. I don't find the house work it self enjoyable but what I do like is having something " real world " to do while I am dressed. If I can't get out in the real world that is. There is only so many times you can walk back and forth across the house practicing your girl walk with nothing to actually do.
I don't wear a French maid out fit , but I do wear heels , with maybe jeans and a sweater. It's just fun to emerce myself in doing regular " real life stuff" in girl mode
Feels less like I'm just playing dress up.
But there is no way I'm going through the trouble of doing my make up just to clean the house though. Well , maybe some lipstick but def no eye makeup

Kate Simmons
10-01-2014, 09:42 AM
So, basically what I'm reading here is that this "dressing and housework" verges on the realm of "fulfilled fantasy"?:battingeyelashes::)

bridget thronton
10-01-2014, 09:43 AM
I hate housework (and yardwork) but if I don't do it it will not be done

Beverley Sims
10-01-2014, 10:21 AM
Kate,
The novelty of house cleaning wore off a long time ago with me too. :)

I was bribed with a maids uniform by a friend years ago.

She wanted a girl and already had three boys.

I became her girl on the weekends

Isabella Ross
10-01-2014, 10:33 AM
Absolutely love doing laundry and general housework en femme. Somehow makes me feel so girly! Would love to buy a maid's outfit...must look into that. But my own house is enough...

Lorileah
10-01-2014, 10:56 AM
So, basically what I'm reading here is that this "dressing and housework" verges on the realm of "fulfilled fantasy"?:battingeyelashes::)

Unfulfilled fantasy usually. And a reality check often that what goes on between the ears isn't as great as what really happens. I had many fantasies earlier in my life, one was being "forced" to clean while wearing something revealing and sexy. My wife the practical realist always said "what difference does it make, just clean the house" I have had the chance to live many of my fantasies and let me tell, they are usually not what I expected.

Oh yeah I hate housework

Princess Chantal
10-01-2014, 10:58 AM
Doing housework enfemme is not my cup of tea. Not to mention that I haven't seen a maid/servants outfit that I desire to wear.

Jaymees22
10-01-2014, 11:55 AM
Like others here I was doing the housework anyway might as well do it dressed and get some slight enjoyment out of it. Jaymee

Rachael Leigh
10-01-2014, 12:02 PM
Doing housework dressed is the best, my wife says I just don't do enough of it. Every Halloween I want to buy a French maids dress, maybe this will be the year

Erica Marie
10-01-2014, 12:31 PM
Kate I am with you 100%. There is no outfit in the world that would make me enjoy washing floor, toilets or dishes. I do it because it needs to be done. Id prefer to just get it done, then shower get dressed and find a nice place to go out and just enjoy myself.

Angela.Moni
10-01-2014, 12:54 PM
Well, household chores is just one of many things that i love to do en femme. No special outfits, just what a regular girl would wear. It makes me feel housewife-ish which is feminine and awesome. I admit to have taken pics of this activity so I will go ahead and share one.

cassandra54
10-01-2014, 01:08 PM
I'm with you. Besides dresses, blouses and skirts, I also have shorts, pants and tank tops. For me dressing down and not wearing makeup is just part of the whole experience.

sometimes_miss
10-01-2014, 01:51 PM
Many times I will see on here where some just LOVE doing household chores en femme
It's not that I love it, it's that I grew up during a time when women were the ones who were the ones who tended to the domestic chores. Dad worked 7days a week, including several evenings. Mom worked a part time job a couple of days for short hours. Just about every other kid's mom either was stay at home, or worked part time. So housework was seen by most of us as what women did, and we identify it as such. And it's not that I love it because of what I'm wearing. I simply feel so much more comfortable when I'm dressed as a girl, and I'm out of my standard issue male 'costume', at least, whatever I can do indoors. Wearing a dress to work on the car is a little absurd, though.

Molly James
10-01-2014, 02:35 PM
Not that I enjoy ironing or washing the dishes but if I have to then why not add a little enjoyment by wearing something that makes you happy be that French Maid or whatever. Heels, stockings, suspenders, bra & panties works for me whilst running round the house with a hoover!

Brenda456
10-01-2014, 03:02 PM
Housework is not much fun. Dressing up a bit, does help make it more interesting. But that is just me.

carahawkwind
10-01-2014, 03:16 PM
Don't like housework dressed or not. Might have a maid costume laying around somewhere from when I was younger, but would have been terrible at it.

Aubrey Skye
10-01-2014, 05:28 PM
Only thing exciting about doing chores would be wearing a French maid's outfit while doing. Otherwise I hate housework

susants
10-01-2014, 05:58 PM
I do most of the housework at your place and wear a hotel style uniform can't say my wife realy likes me dressing but loves me doing the housework
and is proud of that telling her friends how she doesn't have to do much if any
Doesn't tell that I do it dressed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0BpSB6LFIY&list=UU-UNknMCeZ5CR0dBadaOMWA

Kris Avery
10-01-2014, 09:06 PM
What about dressing in a clean house....I hear you can clean faster without the heels.
Once done, there is more time to do what you want to do rather than you need to do.

MissTee
10-01-2014, 09:50 PM
We do have a cleaning service for the main house. Very necessary since the daughter and her family (Fiancé and 4 kids under 5) moved in. They don't "dress up" either, just clean twice a week, which prevents my wife from going insane.

In the second home several states away I do all the cleaning and organizing, and usually am dressed doing so. Not because it's housework, but because I like to dress and can. Cutting grass and cleaning house are low brainpower activities and I find it therapeutic to indulge in those. Once done I can bask in the wonder of my achievements and appreciate the neatness. It's quite fulfilling to me.

docrobbysherry
10-01-2014, 09:58 PM
This sounds like a red herring to me, too, Kate. Like the folks that say they only like men when dressed or don't have a pantie fetish but MUST post in every single pantie thread!:eek:

I'm a guy. A lazy slob who hates housework. Changing my clothes doesn't change that. In fact, when I do housework, I rather NOT have on one of my nice maid's outfits and mess it all up!

Since my daughter feels the same, we live in squalor. Oink!

CherylFlint
10-01-2014, 11:11 PM
My wife dresses me and then tells me to do the housework.
If my dressing for her makes her happy, I'm dressing!

Gillian Gigs
10-01-2014, 11:50 PM
In my household the chores are a 50/50 deal. I will admit that doing the chores while dressed is a bit of a turn on. What the hay, if I can get some enjoyment while doing something that has to be done, then why not.

Jasmine Mae
10-01-2014, 11:52 PM
My gf encourages my dressing,prob because she knows i just Love to assume the 'housewife' roll. I've mentioned here before but i do love being her 'gurl' No maids outfit but cute lil sundress and pretty pink tonails! Oh, i Love it!! I dress,she rests,house spotless. Win,win situation!
xoxo Jasmine

Maria Blackwood
10-02-2014, 01:15 AM
Well, being dressed makes the housework more fun for me. It helps that I have a cosplay/lolita style maid outfit in red and white which is utterly epic. I also have a regular black maid dress purchased from a uniform supply site.

I'd come over and do your house but it depends on what you're offering in exchange. ;)

Marcelle
10-02-2014, 03:56 AM
Hi Kate,

I've only done housework (well more straightening up) "en femme" once. That was a few months back when I had a Friday off and was going to enjoy an Isha day. My wife was going to be working late and we normally do the housework Friday evening and since I had time before meeting friends, I thought why not surprise her and straighten up things so we don't have to worry about it later. So I put my hair up in a ponytail put on some jean shorts and a t-shirt and had at it . . . end result it was just housework no great joy being dressed "en femme" was had.

Hugs

Isha

Kate Simmons
10-02-2014, 04:40 AM
It looks like many take the "Mary Poppins" approach. "A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down." Or basically "sugarcoat" the housework. For myself it makes little difference how I'd be dressed. The vacuuming has to be done with or without makeup, wigs and maid outfits. Just wondering what would/does happen when you all receive an unexpected visit from family or friends while cleaning en femme?:battingeyelashes::)

Sharon B.
10-02-2014, 05:44 AM
For me I was taught doing housework when I was young I was dressed as a young girl because I couldn't let my sister's things alone. So now whenever I do it I am always dressed as a woman, something clicked inside of me many moons ago and I haven't been able to leave feminine clothes alone

NicoleScott
10-02-2014, 07:13 AM
All right, Kate. We've got you figured out. This isn't about a lively discussion. You just want to lure a sucker over to your place for a free cleaning. Just admit it.

(you know I"m just kidding.......or am I?..........gosh, PA is so far away, otherwise.....)

Lorna
10-02-2014, 08:09 AM
I have few opportunities to dress and do not go out dressed. My enjoyment comes from the experience of wearing female clothing and trying to get a feel for what it's like to do "ordinary" things as a woman. Unfortunately, within the house that means office work, general tidying, clearing out drawers/cupboards, sorting out bookshelves and "housework". It's not much, but it's better than just sitting around in a dress.

katie elouise
10-02-2014, 08:23 AM
This may sound a little crazy but I like to do the laundry when dressed and I find ironing very therapeutic ,and to see all the clothing put away beautifully pressed ready for the next en-femme occasion ( well I did say its a little crazy ) Katie x.

Tina B.
10-02-2014, 08:46 AM
I don't dress to clean house, but the house has to be cleaned, and I happen to be wearing capris or leggings, then I clean the house dressed. I prefer that to doing it nude. It may not make house work better, but then it doesn't make it worse either.

Kate Simmons
10-02-2014, 02:32 PM
All right, Kate. We've got you figured out. This isn't about a lively discussion. You just want to lure a sucker over to your place for a free cleaning. Just admit it.

(you know I"m just kidding.......or am I?..........gosh, PA is so far away, otherwise.....)Pretty much it Nicole although once the gal gets here I'll probably end up talking her ear off and we will end up watching Soaps and eating Bon Bons. Oh well, can't say I didn't try.:battingeyelashes::)

NicoleScott
10-02-2014, 03:33 PM
If I wanted to spend time with somebody talking my ear off, watching soaps, and eating Bon-Bons, I can just stay home.

Alice Torn
10-02-2014, 03:49 PM
I really do not enjoy it, and have done very little all dolled up. But, it is nice to see a clean, neat place after its done. I have been emailing what seems a fairly decent admirer, and may meet him pretty soon. I tld him i am low income, and he offered to let my do some of that kind of work, and pay me. I may do it. Wondering whether do do it,in a dress, skirt, or jeans, though. It will be experience and a little nervous for me. i guess i should concentrate on the work i will do, and not cuss when i drop, or mess something up.

sabrinaedwards
10-02-2014, 09:42 PM
Carla, you look sooo cute in that outfit! I also love to do chores while dressed.

Jasmine Mae
10-02-2014, 10:49 PM
I too Love to dress and do chores! ...My gf loves me doing it just as much! Lol
xoxo Jasmine

Kate Simmons
10-03-2014, 04:26 AM
So what I'm concluding from all of this is that many CDers will be eager beavers at household chores if they can do them dressed. Otherwise they may be slackers at those chores like me. The wise SO will take advantage of this situation.Think about it.:battingeyelashes::)

charlenesomeone
10-03-2014, 05:00 AM
If I'm the only one home, I do the house work in femme.
If not, I still do some of it. Its not fun, but needs to be done and
I like a clean house.
Char

EllenJo
10-03-2014, 07:01 AM
At our house the cleaning, cooking, and laundry are totally my responsibility due to the wife's health situation. Being able to go about these chores while dressed makes the situation more palatable. My wife calls me "Susie Homemaker" and is grateful that I am able to take care of her.
Hugs
Ellen Jo

MsVal
10-03-2014, 08:11 AM
Now that I have retired, we have quite a role reversal in our home.

These days, my dear wife goes off to work, and I care for the home and our grand daughter.

It's a wonderful change from the high stress, fast paced work I had done for several decades. I have happily, nay, gleefully exchanged project planning for menu planning, scope changes for diaper changes, and business attire for femme attire.

I enjoy meeting her at the door with a kiss and a hug, a clean home, and a tasty dinner on the stove. It's much more satisfying than what I did for money.

There is nothing magical about the choice of clothing, chores are still chores, but dressing seems to make them less like tasks and more like role-playing.