PDA

View Full Version : Oh Drat! Where Is My Boob?

Persephone
10-02-2014, 02:10 AM
I am one of those women who is still part silicone. When I go to Weight Watchers for my weekly weigh-in I have no desire to have the extra 2~3 pounds of goop count against me.

So I have a little trick. I wear a padded bra without my forms and put my forms into my purse. After weigh-in I go to the ladies' room, slip my forms into my bra and go about the rest of my day.

Today I get to the ladies' room (I lost 6/10ths of a pound this week by the way), pull the left form out of my purse, fit it in place, and start hunting for the right form. I don't see it in my purse!

"Oh No!" I think, "I must have left it home!"

Fortunately, a bit more digging reveals it hiding in the corner of my purse! After admonishing it about never doing that again, I slip it into place, straighten my clothing, wash my hands, and head out on my next errand.

Hugs,
Persephone.

Marcelle
10-02-2014, 03:48 AM
Hi Persephone,

What a great story and gave a chuckle for the day. I have been know to dig frantically for keys or an MP3 player but breast forms . . . I think only this forum can visualize that image with any clarity. Kind of reminded me of the old American Express tag line . . . Breast Forms. Don't leave home without them :heehee:

Hugs

Isha

Teresa
10-02-2014, 04:16 AM
I hope your form didn't answer you back by saying please don't upset me, I'm only here in a supporting role !!

I Am Paula
10-02-2014, 04:29 AM
I returned to weight watchers meetings after my BA. I had only lost .8 lbs. but I had added 2.4 lbs of silicone, so I felt great!

Kate Simmons
10-02-2014, 04:31 AM
Silicone boobs tend to act that way sometimes Hon.;):)

Teresa
10-02-2014, 04:46 AM
Paula that sounds alot !
I know I still use double water filled ballons, the ones I normally use weigh 7 ozs each, I have some with 8 ozs and they feel too heavy and look out of balance with my figure and I don't want to resort to padding to put that right ! I want to be as natural as I can just using enough in a bra with what I already have !

Jaylyn
10-02-2014, 05:48 AM
Great story to wake up to this morning.... I was imagining you walking back out with one boob in place. Very numerous probably in my mind only... I keep my forms in the box they were shipped in. So far neither one has crawled out and tried to escape. Maybe I should put a rope tie around the the box to make sure they never get any ideas. Loved the story Persephone.

phylis anne
10-02-2014, 06:19 AM
Well at least it was not found by someone who chased after you and said ------excuse me miss is this yours?
hugs phylis anne

Vikky
10-02-2014, 06:30 AM
Hi Persephone

One needs to keep abreast of these situations.

Great story.

Vikky

natalie_cheryl
10-02-2014, 06:45 AM
How big is your purse!? Omg

BLUE ORCHID
10-02-2014, 06:56 AM
Hi Barb, The other day I went for a check up En-Drab and when she said to step on the scale
I took my shoes off first but didn't loose one .:daydreaming:

Kate Simmons
10-02-2014, 07:03 AM
Drat and double drat! What do we do now Muttley? :heehee::)

~Joanne~
10-02-2014, 08:09 AM
I haven't bought forms yet, I use a padded bra and 'enhancers" to round them out. Forms to this day to me are still mad confusing because of how expensive they are, you don't want to get the wrong ones or such. Anyways, last year, around this time, I was out with the SO doing pictures in the park and hadn't felt one of the enhancers falls out, it slid down my blouse and was resting on my stomach. When I reached down to pull down my blouse some, I felt it and actually thought I have an growth or something and truly panicked. Only to find out what it was . Your story reminded me of it lol I am glad you found your right boob though ;)

katie elouise
10-02-2014, 08:12 AM
Hi you must have a very large purse ? once I have cash ,keys ,phone and lipstick , lipgloss in my purse its very nearly full .There defiantly is no space left for "the girls" maybe I need a new purse ? ,any excuse to go shopping Katie x .

Tina B.
10-02-2014, 08:36 AM
Very cool, thinking you might have left your boob at home, I would have panicked, and went back out to see it had fallen out on the floor.

Andy66
10-02-2014, 09:40 AM
How funny, good thing it wasnt lying on the floor somewhere. :heehee:

Bria
10-02-2014, 10:01 AM
I have two pair of forms, one larger than the other. One day when I was going out in the evening and getting dressed away from home, I found mthat I didn't have a pair of forms, but one of each size!!

I was a little lopsided that evening!

Hugs, Bria

Jorja
10-02-2014, 10:52 AM
It would have been funny if the lady that had the locker next to you walked up asking if you lost something?

Beverley Sims
10-02-2014, 11:34 AM
I was waiting for an inadvertent loss in the street. :)

Kate Simmons
10-02-2014, 01:07 PM
How funny, good thing it wasnt lying on the floor somewhere. :heehee: Good one Andy, Someone may have thought it was a chicken filet. :)

Kris Avery
10-02-2014, 08:42 PM
I still have this picture of a new mother purse, or worse yet.....one of those with a full size wall clock on he side.

Jorja
10-02-2014, 08:58 PM
Oh, I see you know my girlfriends, Wendy. :)

Andy66
10-03-2014, 12:15 AM
Good one Andy, Someone may have thought it was a chicken filet. :)

A few months ago I found some sort of breast form or enhancer sort of thing on the floor of the back room in the department store where I work. It kind of creeped me out. It was translucent and gelatinous. I said, why is there a boobie on the floor? :eek:

Eryn
10-03-2014, 12:25 AM
Good story, and I'm glad for the happy ending!

charlenesomeone
10-03-2014, 05:07 AM
As someone else said, keep abreast of them.
They can be such boobies sometimes.
They like to say TATA.
They are supposed to be bosom buddies.
They are also such hooters.
Maybe find a Jug, for those puppies.
Sorry
Char

abby054
10-03-2014, 05:12 AM
Hilarious tale! I will giggle all day thinking about it! I get a mental picture from the scene in Blake Edwards' movie, Switch, taking off on a frantic search immediately after Amanda discovers she has switched genders. To lose a breastform in a purse, how enormous and cluttered must your purse be? Or how tiny must your titty be?

Please, Char...no more pun-ishment! :)

Monique53
10-05-2014, 10:47 AM
Things could've been worse! How about noticing a little old lady walking her Poodle who has his newfound chew toy in his mouth!
Monique

vicky_cd99_2
10-05-2014, 10:53 AM
The visual of that is cracking me up. I can only imagine. Thanks for the chuckle.

MsCheri
10-05-2014, 12:18 PM
ha ha ha = i loved this post!!

SherriePall
10-05-2014, 01:03 PM
I didn't know what to think when I saw the title on this post. Like some of the others I imagined one form strolling down the street on its own, searching frantically for its home. Losing it in a purse is almost (?) as bad as not finding your motel key in the purse when you return to change back to drab.

Persephone
10-05-2014, 02:38 PM
Long ago I did have one incident that was a bit more public. Thankfully, it didn't involve a full-size breast form like the one that got lost in my purse.

I was working out at the women's gym. The exercise machines are in a circle and so we're all facing inward. At the time I was using silicone "cutlets" instead of genuine breast forms and, on one of the machines that required vigorous activity, one of my cutlets leaped out of my bra and blouse and went bounching onto the floor! The other women did not appear to notice as I scooped it up, and, afterr a few moments headed for the ladies' room to put it back in its place.

It certainly didn't seem all that funny at the time! After that I always wore industrial strength four and five hook bras to the gym!

Hugs,
Persephone.

Eryn
10-05-2014, 03:23 PM
Long ago I did have one incident that was a bit more public. Thankfully, it didn't involve a full-size breast form like the one that got lost in my purse.

I was working out at the women's gym. The exercise machines are in a circle and so we're all facing inward. At the time I was using silicone "cutlets" instead of genuine breast forms and, on one of the machines that required vigorous activity, one of my cutlets leaped out of my bra and blouse and went bounching onto the floor!...

There are some things that, no matter how obvious, are simply "not seen" in polite society. I have a feeling that errant breast forms are one of these things, remembering that they are not exclusive to TG people.

I had the same thing happen, as I was "vigorously" trying on shoes at DSW. Luckily there was no one else about and the #6 form was quickly retrieved and returned to its natural place.

Two things changed with that, I now remember to bend at the knee and the coverage of my bras has improved! :)