PDA

View Full Version : Talking Halloween of past with SO.

Maria 60
10-04-2014, 06:32 AM
Last night we went out for dinner and during normal conversation, she asked me what crazy ideas and plans are going threw my head about Halloween this year. I told her I can't top off last year, because it fell on a Thursday last year and I went out fully dressed, the Thursday, Friday and Saturday and some during daylight hours, which may not mean much to some here but to a closet dresser that is a lot. I drove around mostly but did get coffees in coffee shops and went to buy gum in small stores. Just felt good to feel outdoor air blowing up the skirt and the feeling of walking on ashfalt instead of hardwood floors all the time, and told her how it would be hard to top last year. She told me it's just as good this year it's falling on a Friday and there are a lot of clubs already advertising parties on the Thursday, so it may be just as good as last year. She started looking at Halloween of past and said she didn't think there was one Halloween that didn't involve me dressed like some type of women figure or wearing some type of tights or pantyhose, and didn't believe that last year was my best one. She reminded me about the year when her parents and the couple next door and myself dressed up, and I was dressed as a hooker of course, we went house hopping to different friends house. We went to different peoples houses and we had a drink here,a coffee there, and we were driving home when my in laws niebour wanted to stop at a old friends house. We went and had another drink, coffee and we were leaving and as I was waiting for everyone else to come to the front door his friend came up to me and told me how nice it was to meet me and told me he couldn't believe how much I looked like a women, and before I could wink an eye he lifted my skirt exposing my pink panties and ran his hand and took a good long ankle to thigh feel of my black stocking legs, and told me that I have great feeling and beautiful legs. I didn't know what to do, so like a women I pulled my skirt down, but not before getting aroused and hoped nobody notice that I got that feeling. When we got home my wife asked me how I enjoyed getting felt up by a man, I am very open to my wife and told her I didn't understand why I got aroused by it, I never thought about being touched by a man before that moment or never even thought of being with a man when dressed and I was very confused about it all. My wife reinsured me that I wasn't gay and that I got aroused because I must really believe I am a women when dressed. Well after thinking about it for a few minutes, I told her she was right that was my best and most confusing Halloween, and while finishing a bottle of wine and we talked the rest of last night about all the different ways I would spend my Halloween in the past and how I could make this year better. I told her when you plan something it never works out, it's always better when it just happens out of the blue, that is always the most fun. It was a great night talking about Halloween of past and hope everyone here has a safe and fun one. Anyone else want to tell us there best Halloween story.

~Joanne~
10-04-2014, 09:07 AM
before I could wink an eye he lifted my skirt exposing my pink panties and ran his hand and took a good long ankle to thigh feel of my black stocking legs, and told me that I have great feeling and beautiful legs.

For the record, You do have great legs ;) but geez this really takes some nerves on this guy's part. CD or GG, Do you really just go up to someone and start groping their legs because you like the way they look? NO. I guess He thought it was ok because He thought it was "just a costume" but that still isn't acceptable behavior. I am a leg guy myself ( when I am not the one sporting the legs ;) ) and while a "feel" does enter the mind set, just doing it would be not only be wrong but it could get you hurt. Had I been you, I would have reacted differently without a doubt.

I told her when you plan something it never works out, it's always better when it just happens out of the blue,

Isn't that the truth lol I don't know how many times I have planned something out, just to always have it fall apart. My SO knows I like to go a few times this time of year and actually asked me the other day if I had any plans or set dates and I told her I am playing it by ear this year. The level of disappointment you feel when things don't go as planned is not worth the planning itself.

I hope you have a great Halloween this year no matter what You decide and hey, Pictures would be nice ;)

Stephanie Julianna
10-04-2014, 10:08 AM
I guess, because I always dress to pass and have made some changes over the years that could get me outed, I do not dress en femme at Halloween. I did it only once in my entire life in 1995 as I have posted in other threads. I tried not to do it too good so that I would not give my alter ego away. I overdid my make-up and left my wig uncombed. But I have to admit that it was a great day working and looking as a female nurse. However, I would not risk it at work again. It was years before some nurses stopped bringing it up and the attention always worried me. Nurses are very observant by trade and they might finally figure out that my thin eyebrows and chesty physique with unisex attire were more than genetics and poor cataloque purchases. So I stay with funny non-femme costumes.

Stephanie47
10-04-2014, 10:38 AM
You are extremely fortunate to have a supportive wife. Having a guy run his hand up your leg was probably the result of him having one too many drinks. A little too much liquor will have the tendency to do that to a person. Every year I check the calendar to see what day of the week Halloween falls on. Like you, when Halloween falls on a Sunday I can only fantasize about getting en femme.

Years ago I went out en femme on Halloween twice. I went out and made some small purchases at Safeway stores. It was fun, but, it would have been nice to have been able to have my wife at my side. Once my wife and I were walking through the parking lot of the local Eagles club and ran into her father who was attired as a woman. He was having a blast. His girlfriend was having fun also. He said nobody had recognized him. That encounter is engrained in my head, but, my wife does not remember it at all. For some reason my wife is scared to death of me wearing women's clothing. It's more than me not fitting a total masculine mold.

Anyway, have fun. Personally, I'd go with going out as a normal woman, cartoon character, etc. Maybe the only exception would be a Cinderella gown and tiara.

Stephanie47
10-04-2014, 10:57 AM
Stephanie Julianna, you look amazing dolled up as a nurse. You're probably right about your co workers bringing up the subject forever. In my work environment there was always speculation because the guy was just a little too perfect in mannerisms, walking in heels, etc. When there was the annual "Walk in Her Shoes" charity event the women just lined up speculating because some of the guys had absolutely no trouble strutting on the sidewalk in five inch heels.

I love your name combination. My great aunt Julianna lived to 96, but, her sister, Aunt Helen lived to 103. Stephanie is also in the family. I was suppose to be a girl named Stephanie, but, my father's sperm did not agree. Hence, I co opted my younger sister's name. I figure I had first rights to it. Anyway, you look very attractive in your posted photos.

Renee Elise
10-04-2014, 11:14 AM
Stephanie Julianna - I can see why you got so much attention! Even with a half measured effort you looked spectacular. I would share similar concerns.

Dana L
10-04-2014, 11:24 AM
Ahh Halloween, the closeted crossdressers ultimate dream. I went out once dressed and yes it was one of the best nights of my life. It did raise some questions though. My wife's sister among others commented several times about how good I walked in heels and where do you get heels that big. Also seeing my ears double pierced. At the party, I think he was a friend of my sister-in laws started dancing with me when the song switched to a slow song. A bit awkward but what the heck. As we were dancing his hand kept sliding down. Finally landing on my butt. At this point I said "ah dude you do know I'm a guy right?". He responded with "oh yea right, my bad" and I laughed. My wife and her sister were laughing so hard and I must admit I kind of liked it. Later he came over to our table and started talking with us. The waitress came buy and he was going to buy the next round when he set his hand on my knee and slid it up the inside of my thigh and asked me what I'm drinking. Now this time I didn't think I liked it, I definitely liked it. Nothing more happened that evening, but wow that was an interesting view on myself. This year my wife's sister and her friends want to go out again and everyone keeps telling me I've got to do the french maid costume again. My hair is much longer now and my niece(a cosmetologist) said she would do my make up and hair so I think I might be able pull it of even better. We'll have to see it could be interesting.

Jenniferathome
10-04-2014, 11:40 AM
My take on any guy dressing in any female related costume is that everyone, friends and strangers alike, view the dresser as a cross dresser. If you don't care, great. The only exception to this is if you and your friends are dressed as middle aged housewives in floral dresses and pillbox hats AND actually reenact the battle of Pearl Harbor (you'll need to be a Monty Python fan to get that reference).

Holloween is not the cover that so many think or want it to be.

DebbieL
10-04-2014, 11:57 AM
This year, get a really cute sexy costume and go to a Halloween party or a club. You won't be the only "girl" there, but the more sexy you go, the more likely others will think you're just another hot sexy girl having a good time. Go with you wife. Dance together, dance with other women in groups, and if guys want to dance with you, let them. There is something about getting treated like a real girl by a man that can really affirm your own femininity. At the same time, don't let the guys buy you drinks and limit them to one dance each. You want them to think you're there to party, not pick up a hot stud for the night. If you are worried about going to a straight club, consider one that caters to the LGBT community.

On Saturday, go femme, with skirt hose, and heels, and wear you pretty wig and full make-up. Have your wife help you with it. Go to a diner or sit-down restaurant for lunch and then go to a nice romantic restaurant for dinner together. On Sunday, put on some pretty girl jeans or slacks, some flats, and go shopping with you wife. Help find things for HER. Find things in her size, hang things up that don't work, and just have fun together. If she picks something out for you, you HAVE to try it on, and show it to her once you have done so. This is what SHE wants to see you wearing. It may not be as sexy or exciting as what you would pick out on your own, but she will be picking out things that you can wear in public any day of the week and "Blend", meaning you won't be the prettiest or sexiest girl in the room, so you'll only get a 10 second glance and the viewer will move on to the next girl. That's the secret to passing.

If your wife offers to take you shopping before hand, take her up on it. Let her pick out your outfits for all three days, and take her coaching. She has already figured out that this is an important part of who you are, and she loves you enough to want you to explore it for yourself.

As for being aroused by the man who touched you. It's organic. You were dressed in an outfit that was already stimulating your senses. You were already happy and in a good mood. You already saw yourself as a pretty girl. When he touched you, he did it the way he would touch a beautiful and sexy woman. He probably did it that way because he knew it wasn't going to go any further, or his wife would have killed him. You were "safe" but at the same time, you were beautiful and attractive. He pushed an organic button that would have fired off whether the person touching you was a beautiful sexy woman or an older and average looking man. Heck, he could have had a beer belly and a beard, but if he touched you the right way, and did it in a way that made you feel like a beautiful woman being seduced by a sensitive and gentle man - you would have been aroused.

When I started dressing regularly as part of my Real Life Experience prior to transition, it was interesting to see my feelings towards men changing. Growing up boys were often a source of fear, of distrust, of pain. At best they were rivals for resources and girls, at worst they were bullies, taking my things and hurting me for no good reason. Even my guy friends were kept at a distance. Many thought I was gay and wanted to make it clear that they weren't interested.

As Debbie, guys started holding doors for me, they were polite to me, they were nice to me. They would start up conversations and give me compliments. They would tell me I was pretty. Sometimes they would even flirt with me. They would even touch me, softly and gently. When they shook hands, they held it gently instead of squeezing it in a show of dominance and superior strength.

After a few months of this, I began to notice that I found some of these men attractive. I had always had some bisexual desires. Some male TV stars, Michael Cassidy of the Partridge family, Davey Jones of the Monkees, usually guys who were sweet and cute, not too masculine, but not feminine either. I also liked the "Suit". Remington Steele, Dean Martin, and Sammy Davis Junior, for example. But now, i was actually looking at them thinking "He would make a fun toy for a night".

The interesting thing is that with really feminine women, my feelings of jealousy would get in the way. I would envy her wardrobe and her body, and feel despair that I would never look as pretty as she did (I later found out that was incorrect). On the other hand when a woman who was a bit more masculine simply told me "I'm taking you to bed with me", or said "what do I have to do to go to bed with you, hit you with a tire iron?", I would be totally interested. Quite simply, I was attracted to more "masculine" women. Not necessarily women who dressed in heavy boots and flannel shirts and looked more like guys but women who had dominant personalities, loud voices, lower registers, and liked to laugh. They were also a bit heavier, size 14 or larger mostly. And only rarely did they wear skirts. On the other hand, when they wanted to sweep me off me feet, especially Debbie, i couldn't resist.

These days, when Lee and i go out, I'm the one in the skirt, heels, and pretty jewelry. She'll wear a feminine knit top, pants, and flats or low-heeled boots. She hold the door for me, she touches me in the restaurant, and she orders for me. And i LOVE IT!

There is no right or wrong here, and it sounds like your wife may be excited about the prospect of getting to spend some more time with Maria. Don't deny her the opportunity.

Stephanie Julianna
10-04-2014, 01:06 PM
I hope that Dana and Maria will post pics after Halloween. And who doesn't love a French Maid?

Crissy Kay
10-04-2014, 04:45 PM
I hope that Dana and Maria will post pics after Halloween. And who doesn't love a French Maid?

Me too. That's a great line Stephanie, would you mind if I use it as a signature line in the future at some point?

Beverley Sims
10-05-2014, 01:35 AM
I was a princess in a long crinoline dress and prince charming was a girl that really charmed me.
Halloween lasted more than the weekend then.

Goodness gracious me. :)