PDA

View Full Version : Halloween with the Wife

raven_crossdresser
10-05-2014, 08:57 AM
Traditionally, my wife and I do not do much for Halloween. However, this year I want to do something different. She has become very accepting of me and I wanted to dress up together. Do yall have any ideas of what we could dress up as? Ideas needed.

Raychel
10-05-2014, 09:37 AM
My wife and I did this a few years back, She went as an old man, and I went as an old woman.
I will say it was kinda fun.

Tammietoo
10-05-2014, 10:20 AM
The one time I talked my wife into dressing together on Halloween we went as Hooters girls....wish I could get her to dress with me again :daydreaming: hope everything goes well for you, I'm sure it'll be a night to remember, good luck!

Angie G
10-05-2014, 10:25 AM
Maybe your wife in a tuxedo and you in a gown.:hugs:
Angie

CarlaWestin
10-05-2014, 11:19 AM
Oh, my! If my wife were accepting and suggested we go out as a couple, I'd probably faint. Then, once I woke up, I'd have such a hard time deciding. Matching outfits? Gender swap? Dom and sub? Animal, vegetable, other?

Chrissy be good
10-05-2014, 12:04 PM
My wife and I went out as bride and groom a few years ago. She doesn't know about my dressing so for a night I was in heaven. Actually, the few weeks leading up to halloween were fun too. We went to a bunch of thrift stores trying to a dress. It was a blast trying stuff in with her. Shoe shopping was fun too, but I almost got busted when she was amazed at how well I could walk in heels. Then the night we went out we had fun getting ready. She did my make up, painted my nails and fixed my wig. Would love to do it again.

Marcelle
10-05-2014, 01:40 PM
Hi Raven,

Your wife could go as James Bond and you could go as a Bond Girl . . . Martini shaken not stirred that is.

Hugs

Isha

Savannah_Skye
10-05-2014, 06:55 PM
At first my wife was open to going as a couple from a particular time period, like 20s, 50s or 60s. I lucked out though because she wanted to do something together anyway but I had to a little bit of a discussion beforehand. Ultimately we decided on a Miss America/Judge combination.

Beverley Sims
10-05-2014, 07:52 PM
My wife runs hot and cold and at the moment she is cold on it.
I hope the weather changes. Maybe Florida or L.A. would be more summery this time of year.
It's cool up here 50 deg and drafty today.
Chic Kargo that is.

Kris Avery
10-05-2014, 08:29 PM
Yeah, this may sound odd....but I'm not even sure that would be interesting for us.

Andy66
10-05-2014, 09:48 PM
Do you want to swap genders (Barbie and GI Joe)? Or go as two ladies (Batgirl and Cat Woman?) Or doesnt matter?

Tania75
10-05-2014, 10:27 PM
The one time I talked my wife into dressing together on Halloween we went as Hooters girls....wish I could get her to dress with me again :daydreaming: hope everything goes well for you, I'm sure it'll be a night to remember, good luck!

Dressing as a Hooters girl is a great idea, as people are taking you as someone who is out to have some fun and getting in to the spirit of the occasion.

raven_crossdresser
10-05-2014, 11:42 PM
Do you want to swap genders (Barbie and GI Joe)? Or go as two ladies (Batgirl and Cat Woman?) Or doesnt matter?

Both as girls. Thanks for the suggestions.

Andy66
10-06-2014, 03:16 AM
Bacon and eggs.
Peanut butter and jelly.
Pirate wenches.
Cheerleaders.
Cop and robber.
A wizard and a scientist.
My Little Ponies.
Good witch and wicked witch.
Snow White and witch.
Alice and red queen.
Period costumes (pick a decade).

Sarasometimes
10-06-2014, 07:53 AM
If she is accepting I ask her how she feels about you dressing for Halloween and if she has an idea or should you make it happen. If she supports you, you need to cherish and foster that support and not take it for granted. You are the best judge of how she would feel but asking is probably the best approach if in doubt.
Is she publicly supportive? Do you go out dressed with her support? All factors to consider!

Stephanie47
10-06-2014, 09:15 AM
I would discuss this with your wife. If I had the opportunity it would depend upon where we were going. If it was a dinner date with my wife alone, I think I would want to go attired as an attractive woman. I'm thinking of a dinner at a restaurant, a movie, and, coffee at a Barnes & Nobles in store coffee shop. If we were going out to a party I'd want to go with matching bride's made gowns; preferably red with red shoes. Throw a tiara and scepter to make it a beauty pageant.

Jenni Yumiko
10-06-2014, 09:25 AM
We did Snow White/Wicked Queen, Michael Meyers/victim, Ariel/Edward and Giselle/Narissa. Was going to do Snow White OUAT and Regina this year but finally decided on Garrett and Eryn.
Usually at Disney for NSSH and people mistake is for cast members regularly, it's great!

franlee
10-06-2014, 02:06 PM
For a simple fits all/most situations we could go as "Rizzoli & Isles." This would be easy and fun considering our height and all ready available clothes and hair.

Jackie7
10-06-2014, 02:10 PM
we'll probably go out as a couple of Mennonite girls (we live new Lancaster PA). We got the dresses at a tag sale for $3 each.

cotton panty man
10-16-2014, 07:38 AM
Go as 2 miami vice hookers. The less clothes the better u will look & win prizes.

Sometimes Steffi
10-16-2014, 10:13 PM
Male stripper (police officer) and female stripper

heatherdress
10-16-2014, 11:48 PM
Have never dressed on Halloween but this year there is a neighborhood party, adults only, and she wants me to dress in a female costume. She believes more make-up, shorter skirt, higher heels - totally accepted as a Halloween costume. Hmmmm.

susmitha
10-17-2014, 03:57 AM
When you go as a couple for halloween, genderswap is the best idea (according to me). You can have any number of permutations and combinations.

jjjjohanne
10-17-2014, 05:42 AM
My wife and I have gone out gender swapped on a couple occasions. She has never been more accepting than on these occasions. Since it is Halloween, she acts like it is not weird for me to crossdress. She acts like she is having fun and is excited to be with me. We just wore a suit and a dress. The first time, she wore some of my clothes and I was dressed well in a nicely fitting dress (with breasts, wig, and makeup). So, I looked good and she looked like a kid in their dad's clothes. I think some people who knew me passed some glances as though they were trying to figure out if this was REALLY a costume. The last time, I went shopping and found stuff to fit her better. We each presented our birth genders but wore the opposite gender's clothes. Therefore, I think it looked like we were both just playing and having fun. And we did have fun. That was when I learned that complete strangers (women) will ballroom dance with a man in a dress. Years later I tried it, but not on Halloween. Women would dance with me. Who knew?!?

With the significant marketing the Disney princesses are receiving, that might be a good costume choice. However, those dresses might be hard to find and expensive. Frozen is particularly popular right now. Can you sing, "Let It Go"?

taylormercedes
10-17-2014, 11:07 AM
Your wife could go as James Bond and you could go as a Bond Girl . . . Martini shaken not stirred that is.

That is an awesome idea, I might have to use this next halloween.

ChrissyW1
10-17-2014, 01:24 PM
My wife and I are going as Don and Joan from Mad Men, respectively. ;)

Teresa Monsivais
10-17-2014, 02:00 PM
A sexy thing one and thing two would be nice Last year I saw two gals wearing sexy red outfits with thing one and thing two and I thought they looked nice. Or roger rabbit and Jessica rabbit could be a good combo. Or a playboy and Hugh so many ideas. Sexy cop and inmate/crook.

JayeLefaye
10-17-2014, 04:40 PM
As a gender swap, how 's about Charlie Chaplin and Mary Pickford?

Jaye

Sometimes Steffi
10-17-2014, 06:04 PM
I thought of a really good one. Sonny and Cher.

If you look at the pics on Google images, you can wear just about anything.

looking_good
10-22-2014, 07:17 PM
We are going as Sonny and Cher. Due to Sonny's unfortunate state, he may look a bit on the zombie side of things. So far pretty fun, and my first out-of-the-house adventure. Stay tuned.

raven_crossdresser
10-23-2014, 10:49 PM
We just purchased our costumes. She is going to be the queen of hearts, and I am going to be Alice of Wonderland. Excited for next Friday!!

Dava76
10-24-2014, 05:32 AM
Now I really wish we had a party to go to. So jealous.

raven_crossdresser
10-26-2014, 08:35 AM
Here they are...

SamanthaSometimes
10-26-2014, 01:49 PM
Raven, who is going to wear which outfit?

raven_crossdresser
10-26-2014, 05:26 PM
Raven, who is going to wear which outfit?

I'm going to be Alice and my wife is going to be the Queen.

Nati
10-26-2014, 06:29 PM
FUN-Tastic!

Nati
10-26-2014, 06:31 PM
Raven, That is Awesome!

cindychan
10-26-2014, 07:03 PM
I'm going as Jem from the 80's cartoon, though I might have to go with my purple hair if I can't find a pink one.

Randee
10-26-2014, 08:27 PM
One idea I always thought would be fun would be to go as your wife's 'shadow'. She wears whatever she wants and you wear the same in black over a black zentai suit. Then at the party you follow her everywhere she goes and mimic exaggeratedly her every move. Good excuse to be crossdressed without revealing too much about yourself. She could even be Peter Pan and you could be his 'shadow' in much the same way.