PDA

View Full Version : I May give it a try

jenny_cheerleader
01-23-2006, 08:30 PM
Hey ladies,
I have decided that I think i will try doing out tomorrow but instead of wearing regular sneakers to class, i will wear my 3" knee highs Thy aren anything desidner made but they look like a regular woman's knee high boot. so i thought i could ask for some advic eon what to say to people who know me, how to walk, how to act. The reason im doing this is because it is driveing me crazy to not be able wear the kind of shoes out that I want. Obviously not much will be visible, just the front and 3" heal as the rest will be hidden by my jeans, but i figuredsome of you ladies would have had similar experiences and could offer some insight.

Butterfly Bill
01-23-2006, 09:28 PM
They'll probably just think it's tha latest goth-punk fashion, or some other crazy thing the kids are wearing these days. At least this is what most adults will think.)

(And smart people don't pick fights with someone who is wearing big boots.)

Sharon
01-23-2006, 10:40 PM
There's some good advice in this old thread that you may find of interest:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6659

jenny_cheerleader
01-23-2006, 11:19 PM
That thread was me being stupid about hiding them a while ago, i dont want to try to hide them, i just want to know how to respond to people who talk to me about them

Michelle Hart
01-24-2006, 12:47 AM
Whenever my girl and I go out if someone notices or comments we just tell them that I lost a bet.

It ends the curiosity quickly and you can elaborate as little or much as you want. I wore 3" heels to Walmart and womens slacks and nobody said a word. I got a few looks but I did'nt care.

Her parents saw me with bright red glamor length nails 2 weeks ago and we told them "the bet" story, they did'nt flinch or ask about it again.

Trust me it works.

DanaJ
01-24-2006, 05:58 AM
Whenever my girl and I go out if someone notices or comments we just tell them that I lost a bet.

It ends the curiosity quickly and you can elaborate as little or much as you want. I wore 3" heels to Walmart and womens slacks and nobody said a word. I got a few looks but I did'nt care.

Her parents saw me with bright red glamor length nails 2 weeks ago and we told them "the bet" story, they did'nt flinch or ask about it again.

Trust me it works.I have asked various GGs and especially the ones that work at the salons I have been to - they were all in agreement, NO one believes the old "lost a bet" story ;)

Miriannah
01-24-2006, 06:07 AM
You could also say you just felt like doing something different. That's not a lie, either!

Michelle Hart
01-24-2006, 10:39 AM
I have asked various GGs and especially the ones that work at the salons I have been to - they were all in agreement, NO one believes the old "lost a bet" story ;)

That's odd. I guess we "sell it" better than most or I'm not picking up on their disbelief.

I usally take a little ribbing when we claim "lost bet" but thats the most. Either way I have had little blowback from our story so we keep using it.

Julie York
01-24-2006, 12:02 PM
Tell them you are doing an assignment on "gender role violation.".

:D

MsJanessa
01-24-2006, 01:09 PM
I doubt that you will be asked why you are wearing any item of clothing---go out and enjoy it.:dom: ps--be sure to report back to Us

Butterfly Bill
01-24-2006, 07:13 PM
I have asked various GGs and especially the ones that work at the salons I have been to - they were all in agreement, NO one believes the old "lost a bet" story ;)
Every weekend at a Renaissance faire I get asked that by another patron at least once. The standard answer I give is in my sig below.

jenny_cheerleader
01-24-2006, 07:36 PM
I got dressed and was all ready to go. regular t-shirt, khaki cargo pants, and knee high boots. i was about to go out the door and then i heard a vacuum go on in the hall. the custodian was cleaning our floor and the first thought in my head was "what if she sees my boots" so i chickened out and was late for class. geez, how pathetic am i.

RenaCD
01-24-2006, 07:50 PM
Every weekend at a Renaissance faire I get asked that by another patron at least once. The standard answer I give is in my sig below.

Bill Girl you are Top Shelf!! I Love It!

Rena

jenny_cheerleader
01-24-2006, 09:47 PM
I got dressed and was all ready to go. regular t-shirt, khaki cargo pants, and knee high boots. i was about to go out the door and then i heard a vacuum go on in the hall. the custodian was cleaning our floor and the first thought in my head was "what if she sees my boots" so i chickened out and was late for class. geez, how pathetic am i.
Am i Pathetic?

watts
01-25-2006, 12:17 AM
Tell them you are doing an assignment on "gender role violation.".

:D

Gosh, I wish I would have thought of that! ;)

jenny_cheerleader
01-29-2006, 02:50 PM
the next day i didnt have class until 1 and i could hear many people out in the hall. The same thing happened

Sam-antha
01-29-2006, 02:57 PM
Get them on, get the door open and with any luck someone will walkin and you will then have to walk out.
Get ....with luck and remember that walk to the class will feel extra good adn yuo will not forget it. Ever.

mskilmer
01-30-2006, 09:01 PM
You'll do it someday when it feels right. You're not pathetic.