PDA

View Full Version : Out and about today

Mellisastocking996
10-05-2014, 05:46 PM
Today I had an opportunity to go out. Nothing new about that, except for the fact that I have read a lot of posts about others going out, this gave me the extra confidence to venture into town rather than a quiet residential area mid week.
Amazingly I felt completely relaxed posing as a woman passing people in the street and even caused a car to stop as I crossed the road, waving me across in a friendly manner too!, guess I may have looked quite convincing with it too!.
Now to the main reason I'm posting, as I have been below the radar for a long time on this forum....just to say thank you to all you lovely people to give me confidence to venture out in society and be full of confidence with it as well as coming to terms with being a crossdressers and embracing it fully!,

Hugs

Mellisastocking

Marcelle
10-05-2014, 06:08 PM
Hi Mellisa and CONGRATS on having a good outing and a fun day. It is always nice to feel the sun on your face . . . here is to more Mellisa days.

Hugs

Isha

Jenniferathome
10-05-2014, 08:29 PM
Good for you Mellisa. Funny how "normal" it can feel, eh?

Kris Avery
10-05-2014, 08:31 PM
Good for you. It sounds fun..

Julie Denier
10-05-2014, 08:53 PM
Well done, Melissa! ;)

justmetoo
10-05-2014, 08:54 PM
Congratulations and good for you! Yes, it can feel nice and also normal or natural at the same time. :)

Kevin_unknown
10-05-2014, 09:08 PM
Congrats, sounds like you had a good time.

Beverley Sims
10-05-2014, 10:47 PM
I walked up State St to get some milk at Walgreen's I was not relaxed as in the two blocks I passed four intersections with many policemen at each. On the way back I counted them, about 35, I was hoping they did not want me to help them with their inquiries.:)