PDA

View Full Version : A return to the fog.........thank the Lord!

Amanda L.
10-06-2014, 08:06 PM
Well it's been a long while since I replied to a post, let alone put one up. If I am honest I had developed an ambivelance towards the Forum as well as dressing and exercising my female self. I have logged in but only to speak with my beautiful girlfriends. I haven't bothered to read or follow threads. Those that know me would know that I had been quite active and I had a love of the Forum that had me logging in everyday so it even came as a surprise to me that I could remove myself.
Stress at work has not helped but instead of increasing my dressing desire to relieve stress it has had the opposite effect. I have taken two weeks off from work to avoid burn out and am currently holidaying with my lovely friend Donna and her family (I intend to post a trip report later with pics) we hav hung out like two girls, gone out, met new people and had in short a life changing experience. I am happy to say that Amanda is back and embracing a new perspective off femininity. I want to publicly thank Donna for pulling from the abyss and bringing me back to the realization that my inner woman needs to be free. She has been a true friend.
Love to you all
Amanda
xxxxx

Julie Denier
10-06-2014, 08:29 PM
So glad you're enjoying yourself again, Amanda! Can't wait to hear more about your girls' holiday ;)

Maria 60
10-06-2014, 08:34 PM
Well I was about to say that even I haven't been here much, because in the summer months we are always more busy trying to enjoy summer weather, and then I seen where you are from and think I should take it back.

Natasha V
10-06-2014, 11:39 PM
I have to say it is a great feeling stepping back in after a few months of fading but the thought never leaves your mind of waiting for that kick to throw you into your feminine self. I hope i never lose it.

Beverley Sims
10-06-2014, 11:58 PM
Amanda,
As long as you have mastered the fog that's agood sign.

Melissa18
10-07-2014, 05:55 AM
Welcome back Amanda, I know I've missed you!
Hugs Adelaide

Jaylyn
10-07-2014, 07:50 AM
Amanda I believe we all go thru this but varying degrees. I am glad your back I just love seeing your avatar and that great smile/ laugh. I do the same thing it seems of being in and out. It seems I check in more during the week before I take off for the day of getting things done. Sometimes I just read and other times a post feels like I must comment. When I'm back into a routine of morning coffee and forum reading I post more. Anyway glad to see you back.

Eringirl
10-07-2014, 07:57 AM
Welome back Amanda....great to see your pretty face around here again! Also glad that you were able to work through your situation and gain some insightful perspective. I have been trying to do that myself lately. A little "away" time can sometimes be a good thing. Good on ya!

Erin

Samantha Clark
10-07-2014, 08:18 AM
Amanda, I can totally relate to the ambivalence you describe. It's like a purgatory between Pink and Purge!

vallerie lacy
10-08-2014, 11:38 AM
Glad to hear of your return to girlville. It would be a shame for us girls, to lose someone as pretty as you. And might I add, THANK YOU Donna.