PDA

View Full Version : We certainly could relate.

Maria 60
10-06-2014, 08:20 PM
Last week we were walking at the mall and I seen a lot of women wearing heels, and ask my wife how unfair it is that she wears heels all day and then she comes home and chances into flats when we go out, and that I can never enjoy seeing her in heels. Well she gave me a "are you kidding" respond, that she can't wait to get home and remove them. I told her that I could relate to many women things, I once wore a wrong fitting bra and it was hell, another time I wore spanks and couldn't breath, and another time I put pantyhose on wrong and they were twisted and that was no joke, but never wore heels long enough to understand, to me shoes are shoes and that a women should be used to it. Well Sunday morning wearing men cloths about to dig out our winter cloths and she came up to me and handed me a pair of pantyhose and a pair of my heels and told me to wear the heels while I was working downstairs. I said that I would love to and waited all these years for her to ask. It was fun at the beginning but after about half an hour or so the back of my legs starting hurting and not long after the heel of my foot was hurting, and not long after problems walking. I wanted to take them off so bad but didn't want to give her the satisfaction, but I couldn't take it anymore it was the worst pain ever and even once I had them off my legs and feet still hurt for hours later. After I told her she was right and she can wear flats after work all the time, she told me the good thing about having a crossdresser husband is that I could relate with her, that I always tell her don't buy a cheap bra, spend the money get a good fitting one, or don't buy cheap pantyhose they fall and she will always be lifting them, and now she knows that I will want her to buy good heels. She told me that the benefit of having a crossdressing husband is that I could relate with her. It's always good to hear "the good thing about having a crossdresser husband" or "there is a benefit to having a husband who dresses" it feels good to hear it once in a while. But won't be wearing heels for a while. Or not those ones, maybe I should get a pair of Nine West heels, I am sure those will feel better, but maybe not with the wallet.

Amanda L.
10-06-2014, 08:39 PM
Hi Maria
Interesting post. Many will probably disagree or even shoot me down for saying this but I only wear heels. No flats for this girl, I am prepared to suffer for my art (lol)
You are so right though about the empathy we crossdressers develop for our GG counterparts.
I am happy to have the niggly pressure pains of heels to me it's part of the girl experience. It may not be practical but I haven't read anything in the CD rule book to say the contrary
Luv
Amanda

CarolynO
10-06-2014, 08:46 PM
At first glance it seems that women seem to be comfortable in high heels,but it didn't take long in my experience to realize that to wear heels for many hours straight can be sheer torture for anyone,even women who are "conditioned" to them.
For me, a typical day femme would be heels on an few hours,heels off awhile.Then back on another few hours.And after a day of that my feet are aching the next day for hours.

And yes ,flats are more comfortable and can last in them all day.

Maria 60
10-06-2014, 08:48 PM
I really wonder how they wear them all day. For eight or even ten hour work day, and some even standing all day

lexivanderpump
10-06-2014, 09:17 PM
I'm with Amanda L on this one. I only wear heels. I wear them for several hours at a time. I absolutely LOVE the pain I feel in my legs and feet afterwards. The pain usually carries over to the next day or so.

Love,
Lexi V.

Donnagirl
10-06-2014, 09:27 PM
Happy not to own a pair of flats... I love my heels, can and do wear them all day (when I can!!!) the more you wear them the more you get used to them. A little suffering for a lot of glamour is worth it in my book!

Renee Elise
10-06-2014, 09:57 PM
Count me in for eschewing flats as well...I totally get the practical reasons though why girls would want to slip into them after spending a long time in heels. I've been trying to get my endurance up by wearing my 4" pumps for at least 4-5 hour stretches. My mind is always blown when I'm walking around the city and I see girls that walk long distances in them. Totally agree about Nine West too...those tend to fit my arches well...totally worth the extra $.

RADER
10-06-2014, 10:10 PM
It took me almost a year to find a pr of heels that would fit me. (size 16-W)
well I got them, 3" heels. all excited I put them on.
When I stood up, I almost fell over. I went and dug out my wifes walker and tried
to walk in the heels. My ankles are so week from my Neophyte, that I can not keep
my foot straight in-line.
So it back to flats, besides I am over 6' tall, and another 3" would have me bumping
the top of the door ways.
Rader

Rhanda
10-06-2014, 10:42 PM
There are some like me who started wearing heels and now can't stand flats. I wear them all the time except when I do heavy lifting or mow the lawn and even then I can hardly wait to get back into my heels.
Funny thing, the other day a guy who was dressed in ods and ends of unmatched uglys tried to ridicual me for wearing my comfy boots and I just told him that they were more comfortable that my work boots and I would wear what I wanted. I wander what he would say if he ever found out that I control my manboobs with a very nice padded bra?

Randa

suchacutie
10-06-2014, 10:49 PM
My shortest heel is 3", and only 2 of those. It's all in the fit and the walk. If I at all walk like a guy when wearing heels, it's tiring very fast! It really is a different walk, and it's necessary! As to relating...exactly! :)

Stephanie47
10-06-2014, 10:49 PM
What height were the heels that caused all that foot pain? I have a pair of three inch heels that I can wear all day- seven plus hours or longer- without any pain. I also have a pair of five inch heels that I find very uncomfortable. Part of the problem may be the man made materials too many shoes are made of. Synthetics seem to have no give and dig into the foot.

I also have a very comfortable pair of flats (1 1/2 inch heel) that I wear for strolling in the evening. Higher heels and concrete sidewalks do not mix. For those who find your ankles crashing in you need to do a lot of exercises to strengthen the muscles in the leg and foot. If you don't, figure on injuring yourself.

In my area many women tote their office heels and wear a comfortable athletic shoe to and from work. I highly recommend achieving that look for evening strolls; a pretty dress and hosiery with very obvious feminine athletic shoes and heels in a clear plastic tote bag. You'll fit right in and not destroy your feet.

MissTee
10-06-2014, 11:18 PM
I love heels. Unfortunately, I can only wear them for a brief amount of time. My right foot/ankle was "reassembled" after a combat injury and the resulting bionics don't hold up to the pressure of greater than a 1" heel and I fall. I have a large collection of very cute flats that I love.

Beverley Sims
10-07-2014, 12:02 AM
I have a number of heels that I wear and I am surprised that some of the most comfortable are actually the hgih ones.
I find a good height for me is about three inches.

CherylFlint
10-07-2014, 12:02 AM
Looking back on it, the longer I crossdress, the shorter the heel became so now I'm down to 3/4" "heels", just enough to lift my rear-end a little.
I've been a CD for over 30 years and I've reached a few conclusions on how to "pass", which I do most of the time.
CD's who wear too high a heel is the surest giveaway there is, that along with too large of breast forms and too much makeup, usually rouge, followed by the wrong color lipstick. To "blend" and to "pass", one must be subtle about it.
But then I'm 6'1" so maybe that has something to do with my choice of heel.
I've alway said, however, comfortable shoes are the most important part of it all.

Natasha V
10-07-2014, 12:14 AM
Cherlflint my spouse has been telling me that from the very beginning a yr ago. I know she is probably right but I'm am so into the sexy dressing that I don't wanna give that up yet. Lol but i been trying on some really nice blouses that I am really starting to adore. I wonder if i will settle into something more subtle. Maybe later because this girl is still too wild. Lol

Ally 2112
10-09-2014, 09:47 AM
It actually took me years to buy heels did not think i needed them ?.Now i can,t live without them and i do wear them for hours at a time :)