PDA

View Full Version : Wife can't escape CDers !!

Teresa
10-07-2014, 04:45 AM
I've just jumped in the air, clicked my 4" heels together and shouted, " Yahoo !!" Not a pretty sight and no pics will be released, sorry !
So what's it about, one word, " RECOGNITION " !
I would never have dreamed that my wife would be selling clothes to CDers after her attitude towards my dressing !

She's gone from not knowing our world existed to gradually accepting me and now she's just sold a Chinese style silk dress and a cream leather jacket belonging to my daughter on Ebay ! You guessed it both postage labels were addressed to men !

OK I have no proof they're CDers but neither has she ! Not only can she not escape Cders but she's possibly cashing in on them ! Maybe a case if you can't beat them, join them !

I do have an arrangement now that she gives me first option on clothes before they're dispensed with, but when she offered me some of my daughter's clothes before I made it clear that I always considered her clothes off limits ! I think she appreciated and respected me for that !

Beverley Sims
10-07-2014, 05:21 AM
Teresa
It is a tenuous hold that we have on our activities, in order to survive we have to play out the fishing line carefully otherwise it all goes pear shaped again.
I am pleased about the change of heart, I have similar ups and downs, at the moment it is up.
I will see what Seattle brings.

I agree with you about your daughter's clothes, I also have similar standards.

Ashley Lyn
10-07-2014, 01:36 PM
I agree with you about your daughter's clothes, I also have similar standards.Having worn my sister's clothes I really don't/wouldn't not wear my daughters rejected clothes, only because they were hers.. I'm sure I have purchased numerous skirts worn by other peoples' daughters.. Not a big deal to me, but frillies would be 'out of the question'..

Wildaboutheels
10-07-2014, 02:39 PM
The world IS full of CDers. It's just that so few water here for obvious reasons. And surely no one thinks that Google [alone all by itself] simply pulled 25 pages of Crossdressers from a hat?

Obviously few of "them" are full dressers but they still have to buy their stuff somewhere.

I feel quite certain that with so many here who simply won't purchase in a store, this site could generate additional income by offering a well executed classified section and charged a small fee.

Stephanie47
10-07-2014, 03:57 PM
I have an eBay account under which I have a lot of women's clothing. The list includes my wig, pairs of shoes, bras, panties, slips and hosiery. Is there anything left except for makeup which I buy a grocery stores? Many eBay sellers advertise discreet shipping. I do nothing to hide my name. If you looked at the account you'd see everything a household would need. The color of money is green, no matter where it comes form.

I will say there are some sellers who will ship to a male name, but, will not leave a positive. Within the last several months I bought two full slips on eBay. When I check the positive marks for buyers, somehow, the seller (usually a woman) has skipped over my purchase, even though I have left a positive rating. Sometimes I'll get a brief note addressed to my name with the hope that I enjoy my purchase. Somehow I suspect the woman is ribbing me on the assumption I am a cross dresser.

As a little side story once I had purchased a dress by a Portland, OR seller. When she saw the address she sent me an email indicating she had just returned from a trip to my small city and would have been happy to drop it off in person to save me the postage. And, it would have been a weekend. That would have been interesting!

Avrial
10-07-2014, 07:25 PM
...would have been happy to drop it off in person to save me the postage. And, it would have been a weekend. That would have been interesting!

Funny, I actually had this happen. I bought some clothes on ebay, and when we saw we lived in the same city, figured it was easiest to do the deal in person. Turns out we lived less than a mile from each other. She was friendly, I paid more than the selling price because it saved me in shipping, and it was no big deal. Can't imagine many people would care. Everyone's money is green.

Maria 60
10-07-2014, 07:42 PM
Its funny because I would always call my daughters cloths off limits but my wife would alway tell me that there only cloths. I told her could you imagine if she found out I was a crossdresser and then found her used cloths there. I don't think it would sit well with her. My wife then insist I take the cloths with the store tags on them, after all she never wore them. I usually OK with that,

Rachelakld
10-07-2014, 09:11 PM
We all share clothes.
As parents we provide the essentials, and they have pocket money but really my daughters aren't good at saving, so they encourage me to buy clothes that they want to wear, so that item becomes "community clothing" rather than "mine".