PDA

View Full Version : trans-gendered....on gender questions

BecomingBrooke
01-23-2006, 11:19 PM
hey laides,

my college had a servey that they wanted students to do, when i got down to the gender part there was male, female, then transgenderd. I smiled as i checked the box that said transgenderd. wow it feels great going to a college that would understand. although i don't have the guts to ever go out in public yet. i just found that neat and though i would share.

Elisha

watts
01-23-2006, 11:28 PM
That's pretty nifty :) What area of the country are you in? I hope that such openness continues to spread.

GypsyKaren
01-23-2006, 11:30 PM
Hi Elisha

I bet you felt real good about yourself when you checked that box, and that's a pretty cool place to be!

GypsyKaren

BecomingBrooke
01-24-2006, 01:28 AM
That's pretty nifty :) What area of the country are you in? I hope that such openness continues to spread.

thanks for the comments, i'm acually in the united states and in the wonderful city of seattle washinton. i just rescently moved here and haven't got out much but from the looks of things being transgended/gay/lesbian is accepted by most of the community.

In fact one of my first weeks here i saw an older man walking down the street in a teal skirt i had to do a double take on that one and then i smiled and countiued to walk.

<3 elisha

eleventhdr
01-24-2006, 06:17 AM
If and whenever i might ever go back to that old military school that i went to in what now does seem quite long ago but not really ever long enough. Just imgine me walking around that old campus in a military type skirt uniform instead of what we had to wear back then I alwasy did envey the girls tpye unifroms over anything that the male uniform did ever consists of. You know what that is like maybe hmmm Just would really really love to do that ah well one can always dream or hope one could do that but then!?. Suzy

TGMarla
01-24-2006, 09:01 AM
It's nice to be recognized.

Natalie x
01-25-2006, 11:43 AM
What a wonderful place to be. Oh for the day when that option is open to everyone, whatever we do!

paulaN
01-25-2006, 12:32 PM
Another small step for the transgendered people of America.

watts
01-25-2006, 07:27 PM
thanks for the comments, i'm acually in the united states and in the wonderful city of seattle washinton. i just rescently moved here and haven't got out much but from the looks of things being transgended/gay/lesbian is accepted by most of the community.

In fact one of my first weeks here i saw an older man walking down the street in a teal skirt i had to do a double take on that one and then i smiled and countiued to walk.

<3 elisha

That's great, I really enjoyed that area when I visited a few years back, I'm glad to hear that they are accepting up there.