PDA

View Full Version : Another night out as Caden!

Caden Lane
10-07-2014, 10:14 AM
Hi ladies,
So I was able to plan another night out with my loving girlfriend when one of my Sorority Sisters asked if we could plan a night out. My Sorority Sisters lives in Jacksonville,FL, but comes to Savannah, GA for Sorority meetings. But she was coming to Savannah expressly for a night out.

So we planned an evening to go to a local tapas restaurant named Jazz'd, then to go on a river cruise so she could see some of Savannah. The only rule she set was she didn't want to do anything too...crossdresser like. SO no drag shows or CD bars. As we progressed in planning it, I invited my Girlfriend along, and she gladly accepted.

So the night came, we checked into the hotel, and started getting ready. Unfortunately, I had a SNAFU getting ready, as did my Sister. So we ended up leaving for dinner later than we anticipated. We ended up having dinner around 10, and missed the cruise. But my GF and I were able to take my Sister on a driving tour of Savannah that was probably more informative than just a cruise.

My confidence was through the roof, especially having my girlfriend by my side. She had taken the opportunity to coach my Sister a bit, and help me with my eye makeup. (STILL didn't get to try liquid eyeliner though...) My Sister was far more nervous than I was. I dont think she had the opportunity to actually go out in public while dressed before. I think she may have dressed around friends though. But I do hope it was helpful in getting her "femme legs" as it were.

I think it was an outstanding night. My roomies are all planning on being out of town the week of Thanksgiving...I am hoping to plan one or two evenings out as Caden while they are gone. Will certainly keep everyone abreast of the situation...

Ever & Always,
Caden Lane

Julie Denier
10-07-2014, 10:24 AM
That's great, Caden! Glad to hear you had a fine night out. Hope there are many more ;)

Beverley Sims
10-07-2014, 10:38 PM
Caden,
Nothing like having your friends away, cos when the cat's away the mice can play.:)

Ally 2112
10-09-2014, 09:31 AM
Good for you Caden glad you had fun