PDA

View Full Version : one month, every night

lpjamey
10-07-2014, 09:02 PM
I'm remodeling a condo out of town and I'm staying in the unit. For the next month I will be in my forms and avatar heels every night from 7pm on and I'm so excited! !:)

Beverley Sims
10-07-2014, 10:16 PM
That is a great outlet if you can get to do it.
Slow down on the remodelling and you can make it last longer. :)

Jasmine Mae
10-08-2014, 04:19 AM
Uh, hey Jamey,i do carpentry work on the side,so hope you don't mind but i may show up with toolbelt and make-up bag!! Lol
xoxo Jasmine

Sarasometimes
10-08-2014, 08:00 AM
Those heels will make patching your ceiling easier! Can you imagine how many of use would be drywall installers if they wore heels like those instead of their stilts?
Be sure to dress right and have the right accessories;
Link:
http://www.charmandhammer.com/prod/pink-toolbelt-hard-hat-gift-set.html
That is a link to cute useful items for the remodelling CD.

Be mindful if you are closeted that when you light up the room those outside can clearly see in!

Teresa
10-08-2014, 09:19 AM
Jamey,
I had to spend six weeks on and off redecorating our holiday cottage before putting it on the market .
I just bagged all my stuff up, after a hard days work I showered and and got dressed and made up. Cooked my meal and cosied down in front of the wood burner, slept in a nightie ! Six weeks of heaven ! How I miss that cottage !

Molly James
10-08-2014, 11:18 AM
Wow Jamey, I am so jealous! I can decorate, make tea & coffee or even supply wine or beer if that helps?!?!?!

GiGi.

lpjamey
10-08-2014, 09:15 PM
Thanks to all for responding! This is a big job, vodka seems to make it easier, if your in sw Florida come on over!

Ok so here we are 10/20 and I'm deep into this remodel, it's 9:30 pm I have my forms and heels on and life is gooooood! I just decided that's its good to be me! But wait, this project has to be done by 11/6 I need to quit playing with my tits and get this done. reality sucks, back to work