PDA

View Full Version : First makeover!

Aubrey Skye
10-07-2014, 09:23 PM
Well maybe not a makeover, but tomorrow I am meeting up with my friend. For the first time I'm going to be fully made up with makeup and everything. It is something I have always dreamed of and I am happy to be doing something that I should have been doing all my life as a woman. Hopefully I turn out ok and I get to snap some pictures!

Jasmine Mae
10-07-2014, 09:40 PM
Super excited for you Aubrey! Although i have never had a profesional makeover,my gf has dolled me up hundreds of times. It never gets old! Always extremely exciting! I barely leave the mirror! You'll see!!
xoxn Jasmine

Beverley Sims
10-07-2014, 10:32 PM
I think you will find the first experience awesome.
You will not recognise yourself if it is done properly.
It happened to me like that.

lexivanderpump
10-07-2014, 10:58 PM
Aubrey, sweetie,
I wish you lots of fun and enjoyment.
However, from one girl to another, be prepared. I have read many posts of dissapoinment in here regarding same subject.
Looking forward to your pics hun.

Love,
Lexi V.

Teresa
10-08-2014, 04:33 AM
Aubrey if youv'e never done it before be ready for a shock especially if you're wearing a wig !
You'll wonder where the guy has gone, it can be quite mind blowing ! and very addictive !

I did all my own makeup and to see for the first time the transformation is unbelievable ! Even now I look at my avatar and don't believe it's me !!

Molly James
10-08-2014, 11:31 AM
Hi Aubrey,
Still yet to try the full make-up or even makeover thing but definitely want to give it a try - just a case of finding the time when I have the house to myself! Looking forward to hearing / seeing how you got on.
GiGi.

Cheryl Ann Owens
10-08-2014, 12:20 PM
Aubrey! Throw all caution to the wind and have a great time! Several years ago I was at Glamour Boutique in MA with a friend while another girl was getting one. She came out to the main store with a few of us there and she looked stunning! I think she was self conscious with a bit of anxiety but we all assured her that she looked great and heaped the compliments on her. You might have to experiment a bit but that's how it goes. Have fun!

Cheryl

*Kristen*
10-08-2014, 10:28 PM
A first makeover, what more of a landmark event! However far back the girl in you has been out, think back to those first time, beginning moments "dabbling" with perhaps a touch of lipstick, or possibly moving up to a concealer and/or blush.. If you've reached a point of even the consideration for a full makeover, hold on tightly and go for it! My first time seeking out not merely one item, but a full set, I approached a female staff member at a major chain retailer, asking not for what I thought I needed, rather, what I personally needed i.e.skin tone, facial structure and extent of just how much application I wanted. Fortunately, a combination of an un-biased employee, my first makeover was carried out, soon thereafter in public (although at a VERY light level, one which was/is in a "neutral" area for "guys.") Long story short,go for it and experience how much it brings!

Aubrey Skye
10-08-2014, 10:54 PM
Well everyone, I could not get my makeover today :/ My friend who was going to help me could not do it. Her less than two year old daughter has an ear infection in both ears, so she had to leave work today to tend to her. Unfortunate for her daughter and I hate it, but I was also very disappointed myself, I don't know when we will be able to do this again :(

Aubrey Skye
10-10-2014, 10:38 PM
Was able to actually get my makeover today and got fully dressed for the first time! Here are some pics!
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=233902&stc=1http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=233903&stc=1http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=233904&stc=1

JayeLefaye
10-10-2014, 11:10 PM
YAY!!!! Definitely worth waiting for! You're absolutely glowing from inside out!

I hope it's the first of many...So many, in fact, that it becomes routine:-)

Jaye