PDA

View Full Version : If they only knew!! Lol

Jasmine Mae
10-08-2014, 02:05 AM
I am an Osha enforcement officer,working midnites on my current assignment. We are required to wear fire retardant coveralls. If they only knew that their safety officer was was walking around in tights,thong,and a sports bra! Lol! Just thought i'd share!
xoxo Jasmine

Persephone
10-08-2014, 02:48 AM
Cool, Jasmine!

Is your bra also flame retardant?

Flame Retardant Bra (click here) (http://www.arcstore.com/bras.php)

"The ArcBra is designed to withstand arc flashes in excess of 8 cal/cm2 and is NFPA 70E compliant. Made of soft and flexible Nomex® knit or CarbonX®, the fabric stretches with you as you move. The fibers will not melt, drip or support combustion in the air when exposed to arc heat or flame.

"Designed by Canadian bra designer, Beverly Johnson, the ArcBra was developed especially for individuals who work near or around electrical equipment. The ArcBra was tested at the Kinetrics Lab in Toronto to an arc rating (ATPV) of 13 cal/cm2, which far exceeded the accepted rate of 8 cal/cm2."

Stay safe!

Hugs,
Persephone.

Jasmine Mae
10-08-2014, 07:12 AM
Lol! Don't know bout frc bra but i know last nite was incredible! I walked around the plant all nt in total bliss! The fealing of my thong,my bra,my smooth legs! As the 'safety guy' i get the attention and respect of all the workers (mostly men) but last nite i felt like the Queen of the place! And i Loved it!!
xoxo Jasmine

Tonya Rose
10-08-2014, 02:06 PM
Go jasmine enjoy every minute you can. HUGGS..

Natasha V
10-08-2014, 02:21 PM
Oh heck yeah sounds like you had a party and only you were invited. Lol
Hope you get more opportunities like that.

Jasmine Mae
10-08-2014, 03:45 PM
Oh,let me tell you.it was the best! I felt femenin,confident,excited, i did have the attention of every man there.(and women) Very much a turn on! Well,time to get out of this comfy bed and do it all over again...like a boss
xoxo Jasmine

Natasha V
10-08-2014, 04:02 PM
Enjoy.. Those are the memories that we will remember. Give them H#!! Lol ,Oh wait
Give them a big thank you on your way out.

Jasmine Mae
10-08-2014, 04:45 PM
It truly is an Amazing experience. I have a very extroverted personality. I am friendly to all the workers. However,i have found they kind of mistake my kindness for weakness. Last nite though! Oh it was great! I felt so,maybe dominate is the word. I don't know but i am 'dressed' and ready to do it again!!
xoxo Jasmine

Karen kc
10-08-2014, 05:26 PM
next time we have a OSHA inspection, I"ll pay a lil more attension to what the inspector is wearing, lol

Jasmine Mae
10-08-2014, 06:33 PM
Lol! While they're checking on you're safety,You'll be checkn for panty lines and bra straps! Now that's some good stuff!!
xoxo Jasmine

Adriana Moretti
10-08-2014, 06:38 PM
I love saying that in my head when the gals at the checkout counter say something like " Oh these look cute together" "SHE is going to love this".....yea SHE is...If THEY only knew.

Kitty215
10-08-2014, 10:27 PM
That's great Jasmine. Feeling feminine at work must have been so nice, bet you can't wait to do it again.

Jasmine Mae
10-09-2014, 02:44 AM
Here i am again! Underdressed at work. I finding the sensation absolutely exhilerating! I am finding myself 'judging' the cuteness (or lack of) as i walk around the plant! I've mentioned here on the forum that i often daydream or fantasise of being with a man. Lately underdressing at work,in the company of 5oo or so men. Gotta say my 'bi-thoughts' are almost overwhelming! Maintain,Jasmine! Maintain! Wish me luck ladies!! Lol
xoxo Jasmine

Kitty215
10-09-2014, 05:05 AM
Good luck Jasmine. You must be feeling so feminine and with so many men around.

Jasmine Mae
10-09-2014, 07:13 AM
Good Morning gurls!! Just finaly getting into my comfey bed after another amazing,exciting,and arousing 12hr nite shift! Oh,and let me tell you! I'm learning as i've been kinda 'Jasmine' at work,i am much more observant! Lol! I'm noticing things from another perspective almost. (mostly lifting techniques!) Oh yeah,and fealing sexy as can be doing so!!
xoxo Jasmine

Janine cd
10-09-2014, 09:13 PM
When I was much younger, I worked as a security guard at a scientific research center. Since I was usually assigned to the evening shift when most of the facility was vacant, I would dress completely under my uniform. I also wore a pair of femme flats most of the time. Once, during the Christmas holiday beak, I brought along a blouse,skirt and heels to wear during the later part of my shift.

Barbara Maria
10-09-2014, 09:34 PM
I can relate.My job takes me on stage in front of people,in drab of course,but I often think,if they only knew that under the drab I'm wearing some very feminine panties.It is kind of a turn on.

Jasmine Mae
10-09-2014, 09:47 PM
That's awesome Barbara! Love the fealings of confidence,and control. Yet lil' bit terrified!
xoxo Jasmine

Beverley Sims
10-10-2014, 01:01 AM
Jasmine,
It is fun if you can do it, I always have the fear of emergencies that take us out of the ordinary.

Mollyanne
10-10-2014, 04:24 AM
Jasmine, I would be REAL careful about wearing tights under the "suit". If ever there is a fire your tights might stick to your legs. Flight attendants don't wear nylon stockings or pantyhose because if a fire does erupt this would put them in real danger.

Molly

Leahann
10-10-2014, 12:27 PM
Nylon panties under frc clothing is also not recommended because of the melting. But i do it anyway since breathing in the flame would probably kill me anyway. The autopsy would be amusing!☺️

Jasmine Mae
10-10-2014, 01:57 PM
Oh,i should of mentioned that i also wear cotton pajama pants and long sleeve tee shirt. Currently the plant is in turn around status and the unit i am in is 100% inoperable. I do understand though, the possibility of a flash fire,equipment malfunction,or catastrophic failure by an ignition source. I do appreciate the concern though. Thank you!
xoxo 'Safety Gurl'

Tonya Rose
10-10-2014, 03:16 PM
I totally understand where you are coming from I own a small construction company. Only handfull of employees but if they only knew what their boss was wwearing under. My jeans or inside inside these old muddy boots are pretty pink Sox :hugs:

Michaelasfun
10-10-2014, 03:56 PM
Nice! We have a small farm, so under my bib overalls I underdress; last time at the male dominated feed store, I was "really" wearing a leopard push-up cami and fishnets lol

Jasmine Mae
10-11-2014, 07:22 AM
Oh-My-Gosh!! What a nite i had! It was lil' rainy n chilly. So what a great nite to wear my lacy body stocking,of course a cute lil' thong,and a sports bra! Wow! Wow is the best way to describe my fealing all nite! So sensual,So naughty! Made me wish we lived in a world where 'Jasmine' could be interacting with everyone there. I feal i am so much more sensitive to workers' concerns,and individual issues.I really believe that i am better at my job when having the 'femenine' persona as Jasmine. It seems she takes more time to recognize individuals rather than regulations. Don't know if any of this makes sence,heck workn 7 12's.13 days in a row! Off sunday though! But i would definatly recomend sexy,silky bodysuits at work!!
xoxo Jasmine

Tonya Rose
10-11-2014, 07:44 AM
Funny how that works. I find myself trying to help my friends more often than being hard a$$ boss man.

[QUOTE=Tonya Rose;361426 otally understand where you coming from I own girl all coMonday tion company. Only handfull of employees but if they only knew what their boss was wwearing under. My jeans or inside inside these old muddy boots are pretty pink Sox :hugs:[/QUOTE]

I hope you can get some much needed rest today jasmine. Dont Have to be safety gurl till monday :hugs:

Natasha V
10-12-2014, 01:08 PM
I sometimes wonder if subconsciously my female persona comes out because here at work I work around mostly girls and cold hearted female mgmt, yet most girls call me to tell me their most intimate issues like if I was one of their closest girlfriends and management treats me with great respect and are even happy that I'll be working that certain shift with them. I'm never into drama and gossip but a great listener.

Tonya Rose
10-12-2014, 06:14 PM
It'sOTE=Tonya Rose;3614261]I totally understand where you are coming from I own a small construction company. Only handfull of employees but if they only knew what their boss was wwearing under. My jeans or inside inside these old muddy boots are pretty pink Sox :hugs:[/QUOTE]
Its Supposta rain ttomorrow so looks like I get a three day weekend yea..so I get to be me till Tuesday. Yesterday wes pink. Today's red... tomorrow. Hmmm... any suggestions gurls?

leeann_360
10-12-2014, 07:21 PM
I know exactly how you feel. I work in a local steel mill. If only my co workers knew I always wear lingerie under my safety clothes for work.

Jasmine Mae
10-12-2014, 07:50 PM
Oh yes! It is heavenly to feal so femenine,dressed so sexy underneath! I'm actualy lil sad i'm off today,and no dressing.

Jasmine Mae
10-14-2014, 03:36 AM
Hello ladies! I'm back atwork,wearing cute matching thong and padded bra! Lil chilly so figured safe to wear the padded bra! So glad i did! Love it! Finding it lil bit difficult to concentrate on work! Instead Jasmine concentrating on the men at work! In drab never had that problem,but as Jasmine,whooo!
xoxo Jasmine

Janine cd
10-20-2014, 09:46 PM
I remember once when I was much younger wearing a bra, panties and pantyhose under my security guard uniform and enjoying every moment.

Jasmine Mae
10-21-2014, 05:15 AM
Hello everyone! I have just completed my final shift at current assignment. Of course wearing bodystocking,thong,and padded bra. I was on midnite shift,and been lil chilly at night. I however was hot,hot,hot! Fealing so sexy,and femenine! And in control as i have mentioned. Loved it! Would definatly recommend it! Most difficult part,was controling myself surrounded by couple hundred men! Lol!
xoxo Jasmine