PDA

View Full Version : Roommates....do they know you dress?

CastleCD907
10-09-2014, 12:55 AM
So ive had a roommate for awhile and I have yet to tell this very close friend and roommate of mine that I love bras, panties, lingerie and girls clothes just as much as she does. I typically only dress when she is at work or out if town but I just cant find it in me to bring it up to her because I'm afraid of how it will affect our friendship and our roommate status. Anyone else in this situation?.

ShelbyDawn
10-09-2014, 12:59 AM
My room mate knows but she is a cat and I'm not sure what she really thinks unless she is hungry. :)

Not making light of your question, just in a goofy mood tonight...

KittyD
10-09-2014, 06:14 AM
Hi-Hi :)
I guess if she is a close friend...may be you could drop a few hints or bring it up and she how she feels about it?
Test the water out slowly, but don't over step :)

KD :D

Beverley Sims
10-09-2014, 06:36 AM
My room mates never knew....
Butmy housemates in another situation.... A very different story

SusanaO
10-09-2014, 05:23 PM
I agree with coming out gradually. I had the chance to do so and didn't go for it, and now I regret it. My current roommates aren't the most open people but even then they see me with nail polish and lots of beauty products generally associated with women, so you could say I'm building up to it should I decide to come out to them.

If I were you, I'd give her clues first.

CastleCD907
10-09-2014, 06:12 PM
Thanks for the advice, I'll have to start doing that see if the vibe is more for or against. Have a Lovely Day!!