PDA

View Full Version : Has this ever happened to anyone here?

Joansometimes
10-09-2014, 06:37 AM
:o I was caught twice wearing panties by the same female co-worker. the first time she seen them all she said was pretty panties. The second time she seen me wearing panties she started laughing. She then pulled hers up from her waist and showed me we were wearing the same pantie,same pattern,same brand.
:D Now what are the odds that a woman who see's a guy wearing the same pantie as her showing the guy her pantie. I also liked that she said that maybe she has been working with me too long or the other way. The next day she asked me what color I was wearing. LMPCAO! Oh if your wondering what LMPCAO means it means Laughing My Pantie Covered *ss Off.:heehee:

Beverley Sims
10-09-2014, 06:51 AM
No, I am usually to careful to let that happen.

Andy66
10-09-2014, 07:09 AM
Sounds like she feels comfortable around you and has no issues with, or possibly likes the fact that you wear panties. Also sounds like you need to...
a. find panties that dont stick out of your pants,
b. find pants that cover your butt better, or
c. tuck in your shirt or wear a longer one.

Jaylyn
10-09-2014, 07:31 AM
My question is if she can see them then how many others can see them also? Also if you don't want folks to know do what Andy66 said.

UNDERDRESSER
10-09-2014, 10:25 AM
Usually, if a woman started laughing at me wearing panties, it's a bad sign, but her showing you that she was wearing matching ones? I'd take that as a positive. But do see about covering them up. Not everyone is going to be cool with it.

Natasha V
10-09-2014, 11:03 AM
Wow that is simply incredible what were the chances of that happening. Too cool

6inchheels
10-09-2014, 11:34 AM
Wardrobe travesties aside, it sounds like she's into you. Maybe you should ask her out if the two of you are single.

Allison Chaynes
10-09-2014, 11:40 AM
Can't say I've had that happen, but during a lower chest ultrasound, I had to unexpectedly turn to my side and pull my pants partially down, so the lace waistband of my panties was exposed. The ultrasound tech at the VA was very professional and told me she wore the same panties, and we had a brief (no pun intended) conversation about different brands and how they fit. We both prefer JMS nylon briefs, apparently.

Vickie_CDTV
10-09-2014, 01:05 PM
She should know better than to make such comments in the workplace... if a man made such comments to a female co-worker about her underwear, I guarantee he'd be fired for sexual harassment!

Teresa
10-09-2014, 01:29 PM
Joan S.,
Incidents like this just show CDing can have fun moments ! Don't take it too far and let her make fun of you in front of other staff, otherwise she'll spoil the moment !

Kate Simmons
10-09-2014, 02:14 PM
Nope never had a female co-worker who wanted to discuss my panties.:battingeyelashes::)

AngelaYVR
10-09-2014, 03:04 PM
Taking off my sweater at work one day briefly revealed the waist band of my pantyhose to a female coworker. There was a sharp intake of breath but never anything else and her attitude towards me never changed.

Angela xx

Leslie Langford
10-09-2014, 04:16 PM
She should know better than to make such comments in the workplace... if a man made such comments to a female co-worker about her underwear, I guarantee he'd be fired for sexual harassment!

My thoughts exactly.

Better make sure that you remain on good terms with this female co-worker, otherwise this could turn real ugly, real fast... :(

MissTee
10-09-2014, 10:45 PM
Never happened to me as I'm closeted as one can get. Were I not and these comments were made at the bowling alley, at the gym, or whatever I wouldn't worry. At work? Too much risk in that.

Launa
10-10-2014, 12:09 AM
Never happened to me as I say no to crack. Nobody knows what I'm wearing.

Joansometimes
10-10-2014, 06:32 AM
Lady By Choice
Leslie Langford's Avatar Join Date
Nov 2008
Quote Originally Posted by Vickie_CDTV View Post
My thoughts exactly.

Better make sure that you remain on good terms with this female co-worker, otherwise this could turn real ugly, real fast...

We get along really well. I can make her laugh if she ever needs one. So yes we do get along really well. I work with mainly women at work.

deebra
10-10-2014, 06:45 AM
I would tell her I truly appreciated that she didn't make fun of me or broadcast it to all my coworkers.

wanda66
10-10-2014, 09:57 AM
I think all your coworkers now know you have on panties and what color!

SherriePall
10-10-2014, 10:21 AM
My wife doesn't even comment on my panties.

MsVal
10-10-2014, 11:44 AM
<shocked expression>
A proper lady never shows her undergarments.

Paula Siemen
10-10-2014, 05:04 PM
Or maybe now that you know what kind of panties she likes........buy her some. Maybe she would reciprocate?

Kimberly Michelle
10-11-2014, 06:24 AM
Over the last 10+ years, I have been caught many times by a female co worker with my panties showing, sometimes even the outline of my bra. It's all good though as she is my SO and we live and work together!!! If anyone else has ever noticed (which I am sure has happened somewhere along the line) it has never been brought to my attention.

Sara Jessica
10-11-2014, 07:45 AM
Somewhere in my mind's ear I'm hearing Beavis say something like "....(insert grunting noises he makes) he said panties".

Seriously, even if you are out (and for your sake, I hope you are), it doesn't take much effort to have some decorum. Really, there is no reason on the planet for anyone you are not intimate with to have any clue as to what kind of undies you are wearing, unless you enjoy the fact that everyone knows you are wearing panties.

Lisa760
10-11-2014, 10:54 AM
I have a fear of being caught by my co workers I once had my zipper down and my coworker told me I almost had a heart attack good thing I wasn't wearing my bight hot pink panties that day!

Maria 60
10-11-2014, 12:40 PM
Maybe I should try asking my male co workers what colour panties there wearing. I will start off with showing my pinkies first. By the way I work in construction with all guys, so I believe that would be interesting.

vallerie lacy
10-11-2014, 01:09 PM
I like Paula's idea.

subwrx
10-12-2014, 01:25 AM
I got caught wearing purple VS at work 7 years a go. One girl would ask me every day for about 6 months. "What's the color of the day?" I would say she would sometime ask to see and she would in turn show me hers. After awhile it kinda faded then the company went bust.

BethCD
10-12-2014, 12:47 PM
I got busted at work by a macho minded football fan. I was wearing scrubs and squatted to the floor to pick something up, and I hear "nice panties!" I recognized the voice and just ignored it. Never heard anything about it.

Tonya Rose
10-12-2014, 04:53 PM
I would say you have made a friend. None of my employees would react that positive

Krisi
10-13-2014, 08:12 AM
In more than 40 years working, a female coworker has never seen my panties (or underpants) except for the ones I slept with. I'm thinking you were letting her "catch" you on purpose.

And as someone else mentioned, with all the emphasis on sexual harassment these days, flashing your underpants at a female co-worker could get you fired. Even talking about them could get you fired.

cotton panty man
10-13-2014, 11:54 AM
I usually only wear white cotton thongs. But I was @ a restaurant once, sitting down in tight mini. & waitress wanted 2 borrow my white panties, as when I sat down I couldn't cross my legs, I was reveling my cotton thong.